Getting a bad feeling.....

Postby KobeShowtime on Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:10 pm

Personally im getting a bad feeling about this whole Kobe situation......I mean lets tie it all up together with what we know so far....

Some kind of incident alledgly happened one night at a hotel involving an unidentified worker that not even the townsfolk seem to know....or that they can identify...she goes on a family vacation to get away form the media....Kobe then ends up in the emergency room covering his face with a towel like Michael Jackson.....he rushes back to the hotel packs up his belongings and busts out of Vail

Now the sherriff department issues a warrant form a county judge which is a process that is supposedly unorthodox and unheard of...Then after the arrest there is an issue of whether or not charges will be brought against Kobe at all.....

I mean why was he at the emergency room, was he attacked and hurt during the incident, were the police taking samples of blood or under his fingernails or something.....

AND why havent we heard form Kobe if he is innocent, why havent we heard form the woman, i mean the details are taking forever to come out......i seriously feel like im watching a movie, and pieces keep falling into place. Personally im starting to get worried and i feel really eerie that something bad might have happened....BUT I really cant see Kobe getting involved in a situation like this, he prides himself on being what most NBA players are not....I have so much respect for him, and true i am biased but i cant see him doing something like that.....i mean hes recently married and with a kid, and all the good in his life that has just gone on with the reunting with his parents...

Is it possible that these men in his entourage had something to do with this, i mean maybe they were acting inappropriate and he gets blames cause hes famous....

If any one else feels uneasy like this let me know, and if you have any ideas or scenarios that you think might be going on, post that also.

Im behind Kobe 100%, FREEKOBE
KobeShowtime

Postby Lakerqueen on Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:22 pm

Yea, I know what you mean... but at the same time, I still think this whole this is ridiculous. I'm not going to believe he did anything until I hear about what their evidence is or until we hear something from Kobe. It just doens't make sense to me why he would do that. As for the whole towel covering his face and the cab incident, maybe the cabbie was making this stuff up... that's definitely a possibility.
Lakerqueen

Postby Guest on Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:26 pm

Yeah i hear that....i mean the cabbie reports this, and then suddenly it is reported that eh wasnt even working that night, nobody can now find him, and a phone registered in his name is suddenly disconnected.....I also beleive that this is may just be a blown out of proportion story with a girl that just wants fmae and money

I dont mean to make jokes....but this is a job for the cast of CSI

Postby Lakerqueen on Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:34 pm

True, the more we hear, the more it does sound like some sort of soap opera or television series.
Lakerqueen

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 1:26 pm

I think everything is blown outta proportion. We havent heard from Kobe because it's what his lawyer wants him to do. The less he says, the better it all is, cuz if he says anything, it could be used against him in a court of law. But in all due respect he's innocent until proven guilty. So wussup with the witnesses to the alleged altercation, and how do they coincide with the fact that he supposedly assulted her sexually? So he "raped" her out in public, or what? Whats goin on!!!?
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Laker brain on Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:58 pm

Kobe didn't rape her, if he did, the girl would not have left on vacation, she is guilty of defaming character, and if she was lying, she will lose everything, because kobe will counter and take her to court.
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby Lakerqueen on Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:00 pm

Not that's there probably much to get out of her money wise... although, when this all comes out to, it would be nice to have some apologies made if she did lie.
Lakerqueen

Postby Knights on Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:06 pm

One thing that I would like to point out is that Kobe is not speaking because for one he may have been told by his lawyers not to say anything. And two, he may not want to tick off the DA into pressing charges.
If he keeps quiet he wont play with the DA's emotions :man12:
Knights

Postby STC on Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:15 pm

I thnik the reason he has not said anything is because of his lawyers. Thru them he has stated that he is indeed innoecent.

Even the authorities in Colorado concede that Kobe has been fully cooperating. If he went to the emergency room for any kind of tests, it was because he agreed to do it. They couldn't force him to. As for concealing himself in a towel, he should have made every effort to guard his identity, look at what the authorities and media have done without even filing formal charges.

As for witnesses, that could simply be co-workers merely stating they saw her from this time period to that time period.

Even though the D A keeps talking about "evidence", how strong, (or how weak!) can this case be if they have to take a week to decide if they can even file formal charges.
STC

Postby BDG on Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:20 pm

GREAT point STC, Kobe may have had to go to the hospital to take TESTS AFTER IT WAS REPORTED! No one is considering that.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby PlayaHateUs on Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:45 pm

what up what up. this is my first post and im glad it has to do something with Kobe. First of all i would like to say this is a great site and keep up the good work. Now let's back on track. I feel that this woman is just trying to get some money. How can a man like Kobe, who prides himself on being a model citizen, do anything that would hurt his image. He knows better than that. It could be possible that one of his body guards said something to the lady that she didnt like and because he's affiliated with Kobe, Kobe's the one being blamed. Personally it's just a whole bunch of hooblah. Kobe's the man and will always act according.
PlayaHateUs

Postby BDG on Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:47 pm

Good post PlayaHateUs, you should register. It's free and easy and you don't get any junk mail.

I agree. It seems she's nothing more than a money hungry girl out for Kobe's wallet. Why the hell would she go on VACATION after getting RAPED?!
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Lakerqueen on Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:08 am

Alright, I really wish they would let us know what's going on soon... this whole thing is seriously making me queasy. It's really unnerving not knowing what's going on or what going to happen.
Lakerqueen

Postby PlayaHateUs on Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:17 am

how do i sign up BryantDunkGiant ?
PlayaHateUs

Return to Lakers Discussion