gnawing of the jersey

gnawing of the jersey

Postby jjin28 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:26 pm

Kobe gnawing his jersey since game 1. Historically, kobe always gnawed at his jersey when he tries to bite his tongue on a bad call, when hes frustrated, when he pissed, when he stressed etc. Call me a kobe fanatic, but i know the jersey biting aint good and was wondering why he was doing that since game 1 when the season just started...he knows something aint right, and he nervous about something.

I honestly think that something is the coach. Thats why he stuck up for the coach by calling us fans dumb. Lol :-) but thats wat makes mamba the mamba. Hes unconventional n stuck up for something he himself hates. Get rid of this clown coach already
“you don’t even know me and you mad. How it feel to be a hater, now I know exactly how it feels to be a Laker." - JAY Z
jjin28

Re: gnawing of the jersey

Postby Maluco Beleza on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:30 pm

i love kobe but its rather annoying he does it all the damn time. just stop dude
Maluco Beleza

Postby trodgers on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:32 pm

If he's going to shoot 60% and be one of two or three guys on the team to show passion and fire, I say he can eat a jersey during the game. He was clearly pissed. As soon as he hit the bench at the end of the game he was talking heatedly (not angrily) to (I believe) Nash.
twitter.com/lakersballtweet lakersball.com
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby Tragic on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:39 pm

Agreed with trodgers. If Kobe is shooting well and playing within the offense he can bite a chunk out of the jersey and eat it during the game.
Tragic

Return to Lakers Discussion