LA has never won this year in SA ...

LA has never won this year in SA ...

Postby GoldenEye on Tue May 13, 2003 6:20 am

... so tonight is the night of the first win for LA.

:jam2: GO LAKERS, GO 4.
GoldenEye

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue May 13, 2003 6:36 am

You know what, Im so fed up with this "Only the home team wins" crap. We shall go to San Antonio tonight, and hopefully prove that statement wrong.
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Home court

Postby Guest on Tue May 13, 2003 7:15 am

Home court.....
Home fans......
Home cooking.....
Home "calls"......

Guess what? SA goes home after game 6.

Postby shaqass on Tue May 13, 2003 7:54 am

YEAH BABY TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!!!!!!!! :jam2:
shaqass
Clublakers Rep: Neuchatel

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue May 13, 2003 7:57 am

They need this win tonight at SA!! Lets do this, and take it back to LA!!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby shaqass on Tue May 13, 2003 8:53 am

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:They need this win tonight at SA!! Lets do this, and take it back to LA!!

Let's do this and finish it back to LA!!!!
shaqass
Clublakers Rep: Neuchatel

Postby Snakell Beast on Tue May 13, 2003 9:47 am

OK guys...really tough test for us tonight. If we thought San Antonio brought it last game, holy shnit will they bring it this game!!!

They are going to get all the calls, the role players will be huge and I expect no less than 110 points from SA.

To win we will need to get all five starters in double figures and 5 points from a minumum of 2 lakers benchers...And Shaq and Kobe have to be effeciently dominant while remaining team oriented, coupled with the fact that we have NEVER IN TEAM HISTORY won at the SBC center, this is going to be difficult if not impossible...I just prey we can hope to try to pull it off. If we can somehow stay close until the last 5 minutes then I think we can have a slight advantage but we must be EXTREMELY defensive and can not leave anyone open like we did before. Also we need not only our best defensive performance of the year, but our best rebounding, stealing, hustling and offense running game as well. I/m not sure we can do it, but there is at least a microscopic chance and that is more than enough for me...GO LAKERS!
Snakell Beast

Postby 4Rings on Tue May 13, 2003 3:26 pm

For the Spurs to total 110 points, that would mean the Lakers are not playing defense. There is a lot of pressure on the Spurs to win this game and we have seen in the past and even in this series, they don't seem to handle pressure very well. I say we need to take crowd out of the game early, EARLY!! We have to get the Spurs thinking about us. I think the Spurs are banking on the fact that they are at home, that means they are gonna win. You know the fans are rowdy and ready to rock but at the end of the day, the fans can't win the game for you.

Force feed the ball to Shaquille until San Antonio vomits. Shaquille can be effective with the ball even when he doesn't score because he draws double, even triple teams so that leaves Fish, George, and Horry wide open. GOD HELP HIM, I hope Robert Horry finds his stroke tonight. This is gonna be war. We have the mental edge, I really hope we can use that to our advantage. :boxing1:
4Rings

Postby GoldenEye on Wed May 14, 2003 1:02 am

OK I was wrong for game 5 ... so we will win game 7.

GO LAKERS, we still beleive in you !
GoldenEye

Return to Lakers Discussion