I have not been this nervous since...

I have not been this nervous since...

Postby MIKEDOG on Thu May 15, 2003 4:15 pm

I dont know about the rest of you guys but I cant think of anything else besides the game!!! I have not been this nervous since I got to third base with my 1st girlfd in J-High!!!! :man1:

I want to hear from the rest of you, lets let off some steam!!! When was the last time you were this nervous???
MIKEDOG

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 15, 2003 4:19 pm

Dayam I haven't been this nervous in a while!! We gotta force game 7!!! I haven't been this nervous since.... (well personal reasons)... Muuuhahahahahahahaha :man1:

I'm so nervous, but at the same time confident, u know? It's hard to explain, but we're fans, and we gotta have this confidence in our team!!! :man12:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakers4Ever on Thu May 15, 2003 4:24 pm

I feel you dog... I've been nervous since the minute they lost game 5! All that I have been thinking about is game 6 and what the outcome will be. What sucks on my part is that I work a 9-5 job and work an hour away from home, so I will miss the first half of the game!!! I guess I will have to deal w/ listening to KLAC 570... ARGH!!!!

GOOD LUCK LA!! NO MATTER WHAT THE OUTCOME, WE ARE RIGHT BEHIND YOU 100%!!!
Jessica Alba is the HOTTEST woman alive!
Lakers4Ever

Postby ELF on Thu May 15, 2003 4:29 pm

Nervous, I don't know if I would called it that. I am confident, but I must admit I've been thinking about this game since the end of game 5. But let's get the show on the rode.

We the real Lakers please show up... Please show up!

Let's kick some butt. Lakers by 8.

This is the World Famous ELF and I'm out.
ELF

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Thu May 15, 2003 4:30 pm

Im not nervous at all. If you are nervous, you shouldn't be. Maybe a little unsure due to their lousy 1st half play as of latly, but not nervous.

I know, we know, and they know what has to be done. Let's go out and do it...
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby MIKEDOG on Thu May 15, 2003 4:33 pm

L4E, homey you should have gone home sick!! I am coaching my sons B-Ball team and have not made a game in weeks!!! YOU KNOW WHERE MY PRIORITIES ARE!!!! ! :man10:
MIKEDOG

Postby BDG on Thu May 15, 2003 4:39 pm

actually, i was more nervous LAST game than for this one. this is simply cuz Kobe and most of the other Lakers REFUSE to lose! Let's tie it up and blow em out tonight and head back with the momentum! QUATROW IS STILL ALIVE!!
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby ELF on Thu May 15, 2003 5:05 pm

Mike Dog, that was a classic. You're coaching your son baseball team and you haven't been to a game in weeks. That's hillarious. That's what I'm talking about. Mike Dog, you're my hero.

I told my wife she better not go into labor or I will have a serious conflict of interest. Well that didn't go across so well, so i've been sleeping upstairs lately. LMAO.....

Mike Dog is the greatest.

ELF
ELF

Postby MIKEDOG on Thu May 15, 2003 9:24 pm

ELF, if you need a place to stay im at the motel on Crenshaw!!! I have been givin the boot by my wife because I have not been to my sons game in almost two weeks!!! I missed the 1st game because I was at a game and I swore I would not miss another. And I was true to my word!! You know the funniest thing my son is nine and he understood!!!! He wanted to miss the games with me!! I am breeding die hards over here I dont know about the rest of you!!!
MIKEDOG

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 15, 2003 11:31 pm

MIKEDOG wrote:ELF, if you need a place to stay im at the motel on Crenshaw!!! I have been givin the boot by my wife because I have not been to my sons game in almost two weeks!!! I missed the 1st game because I was at a game and I swore I would not miss another. And I was true to my word!! You know the funniest thing my son is nine and he understood!!!! He wanted to miss the games with me!! I am breeding die hards over here I dont know about the rest of you!!!

LOL!! That's what I'm talkin about!
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion