haven't posted here in awhile but....

haven't posted here in awhile but....

Postby warn3rboy on Sat May 17, 2003 4:15 pm

As a kings fan, I feel obligated to laugh at all of you, and to do some sort of ritual tribal dance upon your graves. However, I know this is not only un-called for, but, ridiculous. It seems there is an un-even aura about this board in regards to the lakers elimination... some are saying the "lakers choke again!"... some are saying "we were just playing mediocre, imagine if we were playing good!"...

both of you are idiots.

The lakers do not "choke".. they just couldn't cut it this year. Big deal. They've already three-peated....

And "imagine if we were playing good!"... please. That's like saying "Oh the lakers LET San antonio win!"... don't bother.

Case in point, I hate the lakers, shaq has little to no talent, just size, and kobe is one of the greatest players alive. Credit where credit is due, LA is a formidable team, but SA was just better this year. No ignorant hopes of glory here as a Kings fan, I don't see sacramento winning tonight, and if they do, San Antonio will spank them without Webber. I hate LA, I love the Kings, but whether you like it or not, the Lakers are one of the most dominant teams of our life-time.

Credit, where credit is due, next year the slate is wiped clean.
warn3rboy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 17, 2003 5:17 pm

The Lakers weren't playing good the entire series. At some points they dominated, then they looked like a team without the heart that lead them to this point years ago. They did look lethargic, slow, and outta sync. But the turnovers are what killed us, and how SA capitalized offa that. And it's not like sayin that we just let SA win, cuz we weren't playin like the Lakers. But that's neither here nor there, cuz what happens happens. They're already eliminated, and are gonna get prepared for next season.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby clublakers on Sat May 17, 2003 5:50 pm

Hey, sup warn3rboy... it's been awhile.

Your game just started... just play a little D and you'll be alright. With Pollard and Turk off the bench I don't really think you should miss Webb that much. Although it might be a good idea to crack some wood on Van Exel before he gets into a flow.

Unfortunately, whether we ran out of gas or just plain got beat, the Lakers mystique is over. No team is going to just roll over and die on us any longer... we're going to have to earn it, which means bringing in some hungrier players.

LakersGyrl2003, concur about the lack of heart. In game 6 they just gave up, which is something I've never seen from this team before.

All I can say is that I'm relieved that we didn't lose to the Kings. Perhaps Dallas will win so we can both still be equally bitter rivals?
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Postby warn3rboy on Sat May 17, 2003 6:35 pm

Laker and King fans unite to hate the mark cuban purchased mavericks?

Beautiful.
warn3rboy

Postby clublakers on Sat May 17, 2003 11:14 pm

Unite indeed. I do enjoy watching the Mavs run, but my dislike for Cuban takes priority here.

I suppose I don't have a problem with the Big Boring (Duncan) getting another ring, so lets go ahead and root against the *allas Mavericks.

Lakers and Queens... err... Kings, together again.
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Postby SoKaL KoBe on Sun May 18, 2003 12:08 am

Put an [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] whoopin on the Mavs for us Duncan.. :man1:
SoKaL KoBe

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun May 18, 2003 12:34 am

Unlike ya'll I really don't like the *purs... I also don't like the fact of the comments Van Exel made before the playoffs, but I'm disregarding that, and rootin for the Mavs. But don't get me wrong, I don't care who wins, but I'd rather see the Mavs go the finals vs the Nets, then SA... :man1:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun May 18, 2003 11:14 am

It must suck to live in Sac. town this time of year.
With the Kings the only franchise in existence in that city, I guess they have to go back to farming.

On the other hand, we have more choices in LA.

Too bad, the Lakers and the Queens, were unable to make it to the WCF.
I guess Webber was right when he made the statement "they have see us first in the playoffs. This idiot not only jinxed us, but also his team. Nice job, "TIMEOUT". This loser never does anything right.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun May 18, 2003 12:55 pm

Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 wrote:It must suck to live in Sac. town this time of year.
With the Kings the only franchise in existence in that city, I guess they have to go back to farming.

On the other hand, we have more choices in LA.

Too bad, the Lakers and the Queens, were unable to make it to the WCF.
I guess Webber was right when he made the statement "they have see us first in the playoffs. This idiot not only jinxed us, but also his team. Nice job, "TIMEOUT". This loser never does anything right.

DAYAM!!!! LMAO :man1:
LakersGyrl2003

Re: ...

Postby MIKEDOG on Sun May 18, 2003 8:47 pm

warn3rboy wrote:Laker and King fans unite to hate the mark cuban purchased mavericks?

I would never stand side by side with a fukin Kings fan!! Your banter is going in one ear and out the other. I respect nothing about the Kings, they are the hated ones. You will never hear any different from me. This would have been a Laker bashing session had the Kings taken the Mavs and moved on. So dont come here with your self pitty, I feel nothing for you. We will never be allies in defete because we could never be allies in victory. The Lakers are a world class orginazation the Kings on the other hand are not, and we would never stoop down to your level. [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] OFF!!! :mad1:
MIKEDOG

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun May 18, 2003 8:49 pm

Mee neither... I would never go for the Kings, to go against the Mavs. I'd rather go for them, cuz they're not our rivals, u know? I'd rather go for them vs the *purs cuz I've never liked them. Just like I never liked the Jazz... But all and all, I'm hopin an Eastern team wins it all!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby FirstLady on Sun May 18, 2003 9:46 pm

clublakers wrote:"*allas Mavericks."

I get it! They lack "D!" That's hilarious!!! Image
FirstLady
Clublakers Queen (1st Female)

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun May 18, 2003 9:49 pm

LMAO!! U get it!!! :bow:
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion