I heard...

I heard...

Postby Roscoe on Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:58 pm

This mornin on POWER106, I heard Joe Grande report that if Kobe doesn't get charged with all this bogus sexual assault [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] he's gonna come back with a big civil law suit against whatever county is chargin him in Colorado...
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Postby BDG on Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:59 pm

Yeah, Joe Grande is usually accurate in his reporting along with the rest of the Power 106 staff. This is great news. If I were Kobe, I'd do that to clear my name from being associated with the words "rapist" or "predator."
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Reddy on Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:00 pm

YEA! SUE HIM KOBE! lol
:D It is very demeaning to ppl if u call tehm rapists......I would sue
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:03 pm

I hope KOBE does that also. KOBE should hire Johnny Cochran and sue the crap out of that pi$$ of $hit county!!!!
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby Vasashi17 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:04 pm

He should....they're are using Kobe just to get their stinkin faces on TV. The DA and the sheriff look like f*(*&ing [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] holes. Arresting Kobe on what f(cking merit you hick bastards. It's been more than a week and still no charges and more investigations and more nationally televised press conferences and more special guest appearances on Good Morning America....that whole county needs to go down....I seriously won't stand such a model citizen like Kobe going through all this getting exonerated and doing nothing about it. Kobe should look at them as he does SA and want to cut their throats and rip their hearts out...oh and Kobe, once you done with that ... if the b*tch wanted to get sexually assaulted, ram that sheriffs club stick right up her lying [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]....and get Shaq to take care of that weasel of a sheriff
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Reddy on Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:41 pm

I know
tisk tisk cant wait to see their ugly faces on TV..
and taht girl...... uglier and meaner than kobes wife 10000%....i bet u ma life...... kobe is innocent and when he is proven innocent..... kobe will sue them.......:D
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:28 pm

Kobe should definitely sue.

He should sue until he owns that county.

Kobe's name and clean reputation is an asset to him. It reflects who he truly is as a person and as a role model to kids.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Laker brain on Wed Jul 09, 2003 11:40 pm

kobe is gonna make big money,
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Return to Lakers Discussion