Heard on the Radio why Kobe was at the Hospital

Heard on the Radio why Kobe was at the Hospital

Postby murcielago62 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:44 pm

He was voluntarily giving the police a DNA sample. Good news I guess
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Postby BDG on Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:39 pm

Yes that's great news! Good work, what station though?
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby murcielago62 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:58 pm

Sporting News Radio. This to me proves Kobe didn't do it, no attorney in the world would let a client give the police a DNA sample unless he was 110% sure his client was innocent...
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Postby BDG on Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:59 pm

This is pretty much proof that Kobe is innocent! This is great news.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Reddy on Thu Jul 10, 2003 7:29 am

see! he is innocent! if he did it he would be afraid and he gave it VOLUNTARILY.....GO kobe! :bow:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Laker brain on Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:22 am

good sign he is innocent.
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby ELF on Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:31 am

Do we have any lawyers on the board? If so, please tell them Kobe did the smart thing by given the DNA. If Kobe would have said no, he would have been subpoena to give DNA. So, yes it’s good that he did; but that doesn’t mean he’s innocent or guilty. It would have been a PR nightmare if Kobe would have said no. But I will keep the faith and hope the truth comes out for all.
ELF

NEW ARTICLE ON CASE

Postby KOBELICIOUS on Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:34 am

hey guys first post but i had to get in on this one.. KOBE'S my dawg.. here's another article.. this one is kinda scarin' me http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2003/0710/1578893.html :man4: . But i have faith.. Kobe is innocent.. and "LORD OF THE RINGS" shall be back to rock the new season.. :bow: :bow:
KOBELICIOUS

Postby BDG on Thu Jul 10, 2003 1:45 pm

what the hell is this supposed to mean?:
We're dealing with a young girl here, somebody brought up in the mountains, a trusting person.
so the UnaBomber lived in the mountains... does that mean HE's a trusting person?

Now I'm thinking with these reports of noises from the hotel room, that Kobe could have invited her up (or she could have came up) and began screaming uncontollably...

I hope Kobe is innocent because this whole case is looking very weird.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Reddy on Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:42 pm

Yea BDG very weird
teh noises and all that.
But I am praying for kobe adn his wonderful family all teh best. We are with u kobe :bow:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Reddy on Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:46 pm

at least this gives me a lil confidence:

Mr. Bryant is innocent and expects to be completely exonerated," Denver attorney Pamela Mackey said in a statement. "Contrary to the direct instruction of the district attorney's office, the Eagle County sheriff's office sought and obtained an arrest warrant ... this action illustrates the complete bias of the sheriff's office."
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Return to Lakers Discussion