Hero/Zero

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby escobar8 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:25 pm

hero...thats tough...i will go with kobe...
zero...thats easy...gasol...
User avatar
escobar8

 
Posts: 9765
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:35 am
Location: Croatia

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby The Rock on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Hero Jordan Hill
Zero Blake
Image

Props to sidthekid871
User avatar
The Rock
CL Twitter Team
 
Posts: 19985
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: Smackdown Hotel

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby lakersyunowin on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:32 pm

hero: no one
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
User avatar
lakersyunowin

 
Posts: 10403
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby noobiew on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:33 pm

Hero: Kobe
Zero: Pau (seriously 5 points?)
Michael Jordan : "My Chicago team are the all-time greatest"
Magic Johnson : "Put me with Kareem, James Worthy, Cooper and Byron Scott, and we'd dominate your Bulls team"
User avatar
noobiew

 
Posts: 5563
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:55 am

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby Finwë on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:40 pm

Hero: Jordan Hill
Zero: Pau (GTFO)

Morris sucks balls as well.
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
User avatar
Finwë

 
Posts: 8079
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby Jellincon on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:40 pm

Hero: Kobe
Zero: Gasol
Jellincon

 
Posts: 1365
Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby Doc Brown on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Hero - Kobe...just because he got mad, forgot how old he was and put Big Al on a poster
Zero - Pau
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
User avatar
Doc Brown

 
Posts: 19453
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby JGC on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:43 pm

Hero: Jordan Hill (has the most heart on this team right now)
Zero: Pau (pathetic performance)
JGC

 
Posts: 3781
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 am

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby shoe on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:44 pm

Hero: Kobe
Zero: Pau :man2:
Image
User avatar
shoe

 
Posts: 5879
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:53 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby The Rock on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:45 pm

Pau at least defended well, Millsap averaged 22/10 vs us last year. Only 7 tonight 2/7 shooting. Blake did nothing. He easily got a dozen open 3 point opportunities and either passed it up or bricked it and he couldn't defend either
Image

Props to sidthekid871
User avatar
The Rock
CL Twitter Team
 
Posts: 19985
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: Smackdown Hotel

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby Finwë on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:13 am

The Rock wrote:Pau at least defended well, Millsap averaged 22/10 vs us last year. Only 7 tonight 2/7 shooting. Blake did nothing. He easily got a dozen open 3 point opportunities and either passed it up or bricked it and he couldn't defend either

Please re-watch the game, especially the 1st quarter. Not only did he not defend well, he flat out SUCKED. Focus on his P&R D and his help D, it amazes me that he can be so awful.
Millsap's poor outing was NOT due to any prowess from Pau at the defensive end. I'm having a very hard time remembering ANY sequences where Pau stopped him or prevented him from scoring.
Millsap just didn't shoot well or didn't take enough shots. He didn't attack Pau, luckily for us.
Trust me, nothing could please me more than seeing Pau playing good, solid D. But he didn't, AT ALL.
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
User avatar
Finwë

 
Posts: 8079
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby The Rock on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:02 am

Finwë wrote:
The Rock wrote:Pau at least defended well, Millsap averaged 22/10 vs us last year. Only 7 tonight 2/7 shooting. Blake did nothing. He easily got a dozen open 3 point opportunities and either passed it up or bricked it and he couldn't defend either

Please re-watch the game, especially the 1st quarter. Not only did he not defend well, he flat out SUCKED. Focus on his P&R D and his help D, it amazes me that he can be so awful.
Millsap's poor outing was NOT due to any prowess from Pau at the defensive end. I'm having a very hard time remembering ANY sequences where Pau stopped him or prevented him from scoring.
Millsap just didn't shoot well or didn't take enough shots. He didn't attack Pau, luckily for us.
Trust me, nothing could please me more than seeing Pau playing good, solid D. But he didn't, AT ALL.


Pau's help defense was atrocious but he played great 1 on 1 D, i didnt see Millsap and Jefferson take him to the cleaners like they usually do

Pau was his typical unaggressive self on offense but hes lost in the shuffle...again
Image

Props to sidthekid871
User avatar
The Rock
CL Twitter Team
 
Posts: 19985
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: Smackdown Hotel

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby Finwë on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:22 am

The Rock wrote:
Finwë wrote:
The Rock wrote:Pau at least defended well, Millsap averaged 22/10 vs us last year. Only 7 tonight 2/7 shooting. Blake did nothing. He easily got a dozen open 3 point opportunities and either passed it up or bricked it and he couldn't defend either

Please re-watch the game, especially the 1st quarter. Not only did he not defend well, he flat out SUCKED. Focus on his P&R D and his help D, it amazes me that he can be so awful.
Millsap's poor outing was NOT due to any prowess from Pau at the defensive end. I'm having a very hard time remembering ANY sequences where Pau stopped him or prevented him from scoring.
Millsap just didn't shoot well or didn't take enough shots. He didn't attack Pau, luckily for us.
Trust me, nothing could please me more than seeing Pau playing good, solid D. But he didn't, AT ALL.


Pau's help defense was atrocious but he played great 1 on 1 D, i didnt see Millsap and Jefferson take him to the cleaners like they usually do

Pau was his typical unaggressive self on offense but hes lost in the shuffle...again

Well like I said I don't remember any sequences where he played "great 1 on 1 D".. The fact that Millsap didn't score much was more about him than about Pau.
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
User avatar
Finwë

 
Posts: 8079
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby BadCoaching on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:12 pm

Hero: Kobe
Zero: Brown
User avatar
BadCoaching

 
Posts: 4216
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby gill on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Hero: Mitch Kupchak, Jerry Buss, Jim Buss
Zero: Mike Brown
User avatar
gill

 
Posts: 19351
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 8:57 am
Location: Middle of Nowhere, Canada

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby Kobe8Fan on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:06 pm

Here is Bernie Bickerstaff. He had the team play hard tonight.
User avatar
Kobe8Fan

 
Posts: 10232
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:49 am
Location: Covina, CA

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby KB&AB on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:08 pm

Hero: Morris/Kobe
Zero: Dwight Howard
User avatar
KB&AB

 
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:13 pm

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby The Rock on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:08 pm

Hero: Kobe
Zero: Hard to pick one...I guess Sacre?
Image

Props to sidthekid871
User avatar
The Rock
CL Twitter Team
 
Posts: 19985
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: Smackdown Hotel

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby shoe on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Hero: Kobe
Zero: MWP
Image
User avatar
shoe

 
Posts: 5879
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:53 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby thebluemamba14 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Hero: Bernie Bickerstaff for his stable rotations, limited starter minutes, and putting players in their proper position. Oh and playing Jodie Meeks :)

Zero: Mike Brown for the stain he has left on this beautiful franchise.
User avatar
thebluemamba14

 
Posts: 218
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:26 am

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby Texas Lakers Fan on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:10 pm

Hero: Kobe
Zero: NBA League Pass Stream. I HATE it. Damn thing keeps lagging every five minutes.
Image
User avatar
Texas Lakers Fan

 
Posts: 5438
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:26 am

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby JGC on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Hero: Kobe
Zero: MWP
JGC

 
Posts: 3781
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 am

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby shoe on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Texas Lakers Fan wrote:Hero: Kobe
Zero: NBA League Pass Stream. I HATE it. Damn thing keeps lagging every five minutes.


Really? Was perfect for me...Hooked the laptop up to the tv and looks amazing.
Image
User avatar
shoe

 
Posts: 5879
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:53 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby Jellincon on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:14 pm

Hero: Kobe
Zero: MWPOS
Jellincon

 
Posts: 1365
Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby Frank Dux on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Hero: #24

Zero: The bricklayer Buss found on craigslist before the game. Oh wait! that was just Metta.
User avatar
Frank Dux

 
Posts: 4190
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.