Hero/Zero

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby Ariza3 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:38 pm

Zero: Morris/Duhon.

Both shot very bad and for the minutes they played they gotta do better. Morris gave some more effort on D against Monta and did okay. Duhon has to shoot better rom 3 than 1-5 imo. Blake coming back will be an upgrade mark my words (once hes in game shape)

Def a missing piece for our team in the backup PG spot.
Image
User avatar
Ariza3

 
Posts: 4691
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby lakersyunowin on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:11 pm

hero: kobe for surging late.
zero: dwight for fading late. that airballed ft and the bricked ft after killed our mojo. 5-13 ft's...pathetic even for him
Image
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
User avatar
lakersyunowin

 
Posts: 10299
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby CaCHooKa Man on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:12 pm

hero - kobe
zero - nash
User avatar
CaCHooKa Man
Human Highlight Reel
 
Posts: 20131
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:22 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby escobar8 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:14 pm

CaCHooKa Man wrote:hero - kobe
zero - nash
User avatar
escobar8

 
Posts: 9703
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:35 am
Location: Croatia

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby D.B. Cooper on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Howard
Duhon
Image
User avatar
D.B. Cooper

 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:03 pm
Location: C.L

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby Armani on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Hero: Dwight, for his defense.
Zero: Nash
Image
User avatar
Armani

 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:45 pm

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby D.B. Cooper on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:17 pm

CaCHooKa Man wrote:hero - kobe
zero - nash

Not when he and Nash had 10 to's and he reverted back to so so D
Image
User avatar
D.B. Cooper

 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:03 pm
Location: C.L

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby odom1year on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:45 pm

fkmikebrown wrote:hero: kobe for surging late.
zero: dwight for fading late. that airballed ft and the bricked ft after killed our mojo. 5-13 ft's...pathetic even for him


Let's be fair. Kobe shot us out of the game tonight.

Hero: Antawn
Zero: Kobe
odom1year

 
Posts: 3387
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:33 pm

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby Lets Go Lakers on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:47 pm

Hero: Dwight
Zero: Nash and Kobe
User avatar
Lets Go Lakers

 
Posts: 2072
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:25 pm

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby odom1year on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:48 pm

CaCHooKa Man wrote:hero - kobe
zero - nash


Besides missing 17 FGs, Kobe had 1 assist and 6 TOs. Nash had 7 assists and 4 TOs. Let's be fair.
odom1year

 
Posts: 3387
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:33 pm

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby Finwë on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Hero: Maybe MWP, I dunno.
Zero: Nash, in contrast of what's expected of him
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
User avatar
Finwë

 
Posts: 8070
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby Lets Go Lakers on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:51 pm

CaCHooKa Man wrote:hero - kobe
zero - nash


Lol. What game were u watching man? Kobe hero? Dude couldn't throw a rock into the ocean the first 3 qtrs and turned the ball over many times. Just cause he made some shots late don't erase that fact. He had a terrible ahooting night.
User avatar
Lets Go Lakers

 
Posts: 2072
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:25 pm

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby Jellincon on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:55 pm

Zero: Nash
Jellincon

 
Posts: 1338
Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby odom1year on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:06 am

Lets Go Lakers wrote:
CaCHooKa Man wrote:hero - kobe
zero - nash


Lol. What game were u watching man? Kobe hero? Dude couldn't throw a rock into the ocean the first 3 qtrs and turned the ball over many times. Just cause he made some shots late don't erase that fact. He had a terrible ahooting night.


Agree. Nash had a few bad plays, then Lakers/Kobe fans blamed him at worst. They never think about Kobe had 3 bad QUARTERS with 3-16 FG and 5 TOs. They were just keep saying Kobe played hard, shot well in 4th and the only one who wanted to win. Come on !!! He was the one who killed our winning chance most.
odom1year

 
Posts: 3387
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:33 pm

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby LTLakerFan on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:11 am

It was a "good" night then from Kobe.....for you. Can go to sleep happy. :man12:
LTLakerFan

 
Posts: 5331
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:44 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby kobebryant248 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:13 am

odom1year here he goes again . biggest kobe hater outhere. yup kobe had 3 bad quarters but to say he was the reason why we lost is just ridicilous . he kept us in the game in the 4th despite that bad shooting.
kobebryant248

 
Posts: 1078
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby thisbjgz on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:26 am

There was no heros tonight, we lost as a team, everyone was probably equally as bad.

zeros: whole Laker team for failing to capitalize down the stretch.
Image
User avatar
thisbjgz

 
Posts: 2388
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:03 am
Location: brooklyn, nyc !

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby odom1year on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:29 am

kobebryant248 wrote:odom1year here he goes again . biggest kobe hater outhere. yup kobe had 3 bad quarters but to say he was the reason why we lost is just ridicilous . he kept us in the game in the 4th despite that bad shooting.


I miss the Kobe of last 2 games. He was in sharing mode in the beginning of the game. 5 shots and 5 assists from the 1st half is what we need. Days of 40pts with a win are no longer happening. We need to play as a team more.
odom1year

 
Posts: 3387
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:33 pm

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:40 am

H: No one. All the players played up and down today
Z: I got to go with Nash who really had a problem abusing that Miami trap.
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
User avatar
puffyusaf#2

 
Posts: 29920
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:15 pm
Location: Chasing the dream to an Oscar

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:41 am

odom1year wrote:
Lets Go Lakers wrote:
CaCHooKa Man wrote:hero - kobe
zero - nash


Lol. What game were u watching man? Kobe hero? Dude couldn't throw a rock into the ocean the first 3 qtrs and turned the ball over many times. Just cause he made some shots late don't erase that fact. He had a terrible ahooting night.


Agree. Nash had a few bad plays, then Lakers/Kobe fans blamed him at worst. They never think about Kobe had 3 bad QUARTERS with 3-16 FG and 5 TOs. They were just keep saying Kobe played hard, shot well in 4th and the only one who wanted to win. Come on !!! He was the one who killed our winning chance most.


Hell yea... What the hell is this giving Kobe the "hero". Must be a homer pick. :man10:
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
User avatar
puffyusaf#2

 
Posts: 29920
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:15 pm
Location: Chasing the dream to an Oscar

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby QA_Rocks on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:36 am

puffyusaf#2 wrote:Z: I got to go with Nash who really had a problem abusing that Miami trap.


No-one really came to help. They would sometimes do the Pau/MWP/Nash tag team, but everyone else hung back and waited. What happened to plan B?
QA_Rocks

 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:35 am

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:47 am

QA_Rocks wrote:
puffyusaf#2 wrote:Z: I got to go with Nash who really had a problem abusing that Miami trap.


No-one really came to help. They would sometimes do the Pau/MWP/Nash tag team, but everyone else hung back and waited. What happened to plan B?


I agree. The guys stood around but they do that when Kobe gets that ball. The guys didn't move to help him move the ball. However, it is still his Job to fix it.Thats why he gets my Zero cause I don't think he never adapted.
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
User avatar
puffyusaf#2

 
Posts: 29920
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:15 pm
Location: Chasing the dream to an Oscar

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby QA_Rocks on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:58 am

puffyusaf#2 wrote:
QA_Rocks wrote:
puffyusaf#2 wrote:Z: I got to go with Nash who really had a problem abusing that Miami trap.


No-one really came to help. They would sometimes do the Pau/MWP/Nash tag team, but everyone else hung back and waited. What happened to plan B?


I agree. The guys stood around but they do that when Kobe gets that ball. The guys didn't move to help him move the ball. However, it is still his Job to fix it.Thats why he gets my Zero cause I don't think he never adapted.


True.

If I was you I'd give 3/4 of a Zero to Nash and 1/4 to MDA for not helping the situation.
QA_Rocks

 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:35 am

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby Rooscooter on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:14 am

H: MWP
Z: Nash
"If the past sits in judgment on the present, the future will be lost." Winston Churchill

“The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present - and is gravely to be regarded." Dwight Eisenhower

"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it" Thomas Sowell
User avatar
Rooscooter

 
Posts: 21225
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:25 pm
Location: Coeur D' Alene, ID and Chandler AZ

Re: Hero/Zero

Postby CarolinaLakerFan on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:28 am

Hero: MWP
Zero: Kobe and D12 for not stepping up in the clutch. Lebron and D Wade out played them.
Magic Johnson: The most complete player in NBA history!
User avatar
CarolinaLakerFan

 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:49 am
Location: South Carolina

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, TheOp and 10 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.