Hopes and Predictions for Game 6

Hopes and Predictions for Game 6

Postby KobeIsAGod on Thu May 15, 2003 9:36 am

Okay, so we've been in this situation before, everyone. I couldn't watch Game 5, but that shot was IN(only not). It was just bad luck, you know. I am worried, though. I'm not going to lie and say that I'm so sure the Lakers will even get out of Game 6, because all in all, anything can happen.
You know what I hate the most? Statistics. Before Game 6, I heard the following statistics:

The Spurs have never lost a playoff series when up 2-0
A team hasn't won the series when down 2-0 and then down 3-2 in a long while
The Lakers haven't lost an elimination game in a few long years

etc...blah blah blah

Throw the stats away, Horry's shots will not always go in, the Lakers are mortal(to my dismay), and the team who wins this series was the better team. I'm scared, yet I'm confident. I'm worried, yet I'm confident. I'm freaking out, but yeah...I'm still confident. The Lakers better play their damn [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] off tonight, or I will personally run to Staples Center and slap every single one of them.
"It vas a lacky shat." -Vlade Divac after Horry's Game 4 winning shot.
KobeIsAGod

Postby Slayer Alstarx on Thu May 15, 2003 10:01 am

Wow, what an exciting season! Like I said last year, I will be routing my arse off!
I will protest every bad call! I will celebrate every point!

IF the Spurs don't choke (which they will) then they will still die with their boots on. The Lakers will humiliate them tonight and silence the crowd and celebrate the one victory that they need in San Antonio.
Stats be damned. How many times has San Antonio been ahead in a series against the Lakers? These Lakers?

And even if the Lakers lose, they've proven that have the heart of a champion by playing with the tenacity under extreme circumstances.
DFish dislocates his pinky, runs to the sideline gets it popped back in, then comes back an nails the three.

Give us 8 good quarters of BBall, and the MVP goes fishing!
Slayer Alstarx

Postby KobeIsAGod on Thu May 15, 2003 10:07 am

I love these moments, but I've come to enjoy these elimination times because the Lakers have recently always pulled through. If they don't win this series, I'll still love them to death, and it's still our era anyway. The 80s Lakers never won all 10 years of their time, so no worries..
I just wish they wouldn't throw their 4th chance in the 2nd round. :-\
"It vas a lacky shat." -Vlade Divac after Horry's Game 4 winning shot.
KobeIsAGod

Postby Slayer Alstarx on Thu May 15, 2003 10:08 am

True. True.
Lakers forever! :jam2:
Slayer Alstarx

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 15, 2003 4:11 pm

We still gonna be Lakers fans no matter what happens after this game!! I STILL have hope we'll pull it out today cuz we know what it takes to get it to a game 7! Forcing game 7 in SA will prove our championship qualities and that game 7 will prove who wants the win more.... Come on LAKERS!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby MIKEDOG on Thu May 15, 2003 4:12 pm

All I have to say is this is going to be fukin intense!!! I am going to be hanging on every shot, I hope that we will come away with a win!!
MIKEDOG

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Thu May 15, 2003 4:33 pm

Here you go...

I hope the Lakers don't get off to a bad start. If they do, it will be a rough game, if they don't, it will be alot easier to beat this team...

Can't you see the rules of this team?

Fisher scores, Lakers Win.
Good Start, Lakers Win.
The Real Shaq, Lakers Win.

Let Kobe play like he did last game, and he won't make those mistakes like he did last game. We'll be fine...
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 15, 2003 4:34 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Here you go...

I hope the Lakers don't get off to a bad start. If they do, it will be a rough game, if they don't, it will be alot easier to beat this team...

Can't you see the rules of this team?

Fisher scores, Lakers Win.
Good Start, Lakers Win.
The Real Shaq, Lakers Win.

Let Kobe play like he did last game, and he won't make those mistakes like he did last game. We'll be fine...

YEAP!! the 1st minutes of play dictate the outcome of the game, and the flow of the game.... :man9:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Thu May 15, 2003 4:36 pm

We will get off to a good start. One were at home, two, I think the guys are fed up with climbing back into games. And three, they now face adversity - When they truly play best

:jam2:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Return to Lakers Discussion