Horry is back????

Postby zetaw00d on Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:17 pm

Laker brain wrote:I think Rush will definately improve his play...he better.

After watching him in the SPL, i think he will do well this year for the Lakers. The Lakers might aslo use him as trade bait if he does well this coming year. Only if the Lakers know if he is goin to be just a one year wonder!!!
zetaw00d

Postby kobe_babee on Sat Jul 19, 2003 6:54 am

i luv horry!!! he was a huge factor in da 3 rings!!! i think the both pargo and rush will improve their play. the team seems much better now and i have tears of joy for rob still being a part of us!!
kobe_babee

Postby echo nation on Sat Jul 19, 2003 7:17 am

mephic was supposed to be memphis.. is everyone going to give me a hard time about my typing?

and i hope Rush does not get used as trade bait!
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby Danny Ainge on Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:02 am

no don't worry we know a foreigner (Dragan) who can't spell anything but we respect him anyway cuz he knows his stuff. As for Memphis I'm not sure he'll go there. Most likely he'll go to Dallas.
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby SWOL on Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:41 am

dont worry i f%#k up typing more than anyone :bang: :bang:
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby joshua on Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:11 pm

yeah, you f*$k up a lot while you are typing bad s*&t about the mad dog
joshua

Postby SWOL on Sun Jul 20, 2003 12:12 pm

whats your point Mark??????
SWOL

Postby pinoytunay on Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:39 am

That's good...............
kobefan909
pinoytunay

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 22, 2003 10:37 am

pinto y tuna y .........yo thats tight
SWOL

what about fish??

Postby fLi_FiLiPiNa on Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:38 am

I'm so excited about Horry coming back to the Lakers. I'm giddy. Oh but I heard rumors that Fisher would be leaving soon though...early retirement or something like that. Fisher even said it himself during a post-game interview last season, but he only said that he was considering it, and that he wasn't sure if he was coming back for another season. I was like...what the f***!?!? I went on this unofficial Lakers site and it said that Fisher's contract expired in 2006. Sooooo....? How would it even be possible for him to be considering retirement if he still has a contract? But on the other hand, it doesn't necessarily mean that the website contained real information. Anyone who's heard anything please post!
swolswol wrote:pinto y tuna y .........yo thats tight
Oh, and it's not pinto y tuna y...it's pinoy tunay. Means true/pure filipino. get it straight home boy :freak2: .
fLi_FiLiPiNa

Re: what about fish??

Postby LakersFan2003 on Wed Jul 23, 2003 2:13 am

fLi_FiLiPiNa wrote:I'm so excited about Horry coming back to the Lakers. I'm giddy. Oh but I heard rumors that Fisher would be leaving soon though...early retirement or something like that. Fisher even said it himself during a post-game interview last season, but he only said that he was considering it, and that he wasn't sure if he was coming back for another season. I was like...what the f***!?!? I went on this unofficial Lakers site and it said that Fisher's contract expired in 2006. Sooooo....? How would it even be possible for him to be considering retirement if he still has a contract? But on the other hand, it doesn't necessarily mean that the website contained real information. Anyone who's heard anything please post!
swolswol wrote:pinto y tuna y .........yo thats tight
Oh, and it's not pinto y tuna y...it's pinoy tunay. Means true/pure filipino. get it straight home boy :freak2: .

What ... Horry is not coming back to the Lakers. He will most likely sign with the Spurs in a one-year deal believed to be $5million (see below)

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2003/0722/1584351.html

Early retirement for DFish? Either you need a hearing aid, you were mistaken, or you extremely gullible. Post a link and maybe we'll all have a good laugh.
LakersFan2003

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed Jul 23, 2003 2:42 am

Yea, no Horry... sorry... U shouldnt have got ur hopes up since he hasn't inked a Lakers contract... He made a verbal agreement for SA :man5:
LakersGyrl2003

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion