Horry calls Kobe and Shaq ballhogs!

Postby Guest on Thu Jul 24, 2003 12:53 pm

horrys still cool, no matter wtf he said, be nice to him, one year contract wit the spurs, maybe hes thinkin about returning.... THINK dont act

Postby SHAQ-34 on Thu Jul 24, 2003 12:55 pm

yep
SHAQ-34

Postby Ring It Up on Thu Jul 24, 2003 1:04 pm

Wow, I cant believe he said that. I wonder what people would say about him missing 36 of 38? I wonder what he has to say about his performance this year. I love Rob but he did himself bad by saying something like that. I think even he knows that he wasnt deserving of the 1st, 2nd or 3rd option.
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

Postby ITS JOEY on Thu Jul 24, 2003 1:16 pm

im not mad, just disappointed he said that. its all good though :jam2:
ITS JOEY

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:28 pm

Hey everyone, I think ROb still feeling a little hurt that the Lakers didn't do more to keep him. He feels that he gave a lot to the Laker organization and was one of the key reasons we won 3 in a row. I can understand his anger and I feel for him. I still have a lot of Love for Rob. No matter what he says.
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby murcielago62 on Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:35 pm

Damn, I hate to here this trash talking about/ from my man Horry, So many good times... :man6::man6::man6:
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Postby zetaw00d on Thu Jul 24, 2003 3:41 pm

Kobe should have taken that shoot that horry missed!!!!! Lakers would have been the champs!!!!
zetaw00d

Postby echo nation on Thu Jul 24, 2003 3:55 pm

Kobe wouldnt have gotten that good of a look

it was the right call, Horry just missed
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby SWOL on Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:13 pm

[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]-E WAS 2 FOR 38 HE LOST THE CHAMPIONSHIP...........HE SHOULDNT SAY SH%T...........KNOW YOUR ROLE SORRY A$$

Dayam that [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]-e thang is comedy... That's dirty tho.... Man, these comments got me mad though.. I aint mad at him, he shot the ball bad, and he was tryin to get himself outta something that wasn't ment to happen. [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] happens, but hey, we live and learn, right?
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

HORRY SHMORRY

Postby Guest on Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:30 pm

who cares about horry.... he was never even close to ever being an all star player... we used up all the gas he had left in the tank... trust me he's done. stick a fork in him... plus i think he's got a few thunderous dunks in his face coming his way by way of the daddy.... to hell with horry... oh and for anyone who is gonna say (you wearn't saying that stuff when he hit all those shots :man6: ) to hell with you too... he was wide open for all of them, he's in the nba getting paid millions... he should hit wide open shots... unlike kobe who hits them with two three sometimes four players in his face....

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:31 pm

Horry.. skeptical? Try nervous...
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby L.A. Dynasty on Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:36 pm

I just can't believe he's airing his dirty laundry like this! I can understand that he may have ill feelings but at least be professional about it!
"What matters is the name on the front of your jersey."
- Kobe Bryant (Start listening to your own quotes you big baby!)
L.A. Dynasty

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Thu Jul 24, 2003 8:38 pm

I'm with swolswol, the only reason why HORRY went to the SPURMS is to get back at the LAKERS!!! He's going to be like PIPPEN when we played them back in 2000, when PIP thought he could shut us down because he knew the TRIANGLE. Well, HORRY we got news for you... it AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!!
Have fun in S.A. and I hope you get paid well because your going to be in the RECIEVING END OF SHAQS THUNDEROUS DUNKS!!!
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby whats golden on Thu Jul 24, 2003 8:58 pm

correct me if I'm wrong but did't Rob say that as long as LA sign a player the calibre of Malone or Payton that he wouldn't mind that we didn't take up his option. Now I belive that we have both Payton and Malone on our roster.

Rob you are a whinging [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], take a leaf out of Malone and Payton's book - take less cash, win a championship. Sorry I forgot you have your 5 rings, so I guess money is more important to you. Sorry Rob but you are a hypocrite.

Can't wait to check out your new tattoo next season Rob. Spalding right across your forehead, courtesy of the Diesel.

They said playing basketball would kill me. Well, not playing basketball was killing me.
Earvin ''Magic'' Johnson
whats golden

Postby BDG on Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:29 pm

Wow, I didn't expect Horry to say this... he could have put it another way than say they were ball hogs...

is it safe to say he's sold out to the enemy?
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby ITS JOEY on Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:35 pm

he can't use the excuse "i wanted to play for a winning team"

hehe pg3
ITS JOEY

Postby Laker brain on Fri Jul 25, 2003 1:25 am

Horry is just :mad1: because the lakers didn't offer him a contract, I think Rob may have said it joking and the press took itt out of hand.
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby echo nation on Fri Jul 25, 2003 1:45 am

joking... thats possible

i can see that

i remember reading the OC register when they didnt pick up his option he said it was unlikely that he comes back, depending on who they use the money on

he said if he thought they were good pick ups then he wouldnt mind

(he only listed Gary Payton and Karl Malone as good pick ups)

so now that the lakers got BOTH payton and malone, i dont think he has any resentment... the fact that he mightve been joking makes sense to me
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby Laker brain on Fri Jul 25, 2003 1:51 am

U know, the press are a bunch of morons, that add to a fire that has no material left to burn.
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2003 7:03 am

I don't understand why his complaining. I love Horry and he did a lot of crucial shot on the Lakers but c'mon now because he sign with the Spurs his acting like the Sacramento Queens that cry a lot. I think its better for him to sign with the queens not the spurs. His complaining not getting the ball but his the one that doesn't want to shoot. They even helping him to build his confidence by shooting the ball. He should understand Shaq and Kobe is the one & two punch for the Lakers so he expect who's going to make the shots. But good luck to him and the spurs co'z Lakers will take the title again this year...F---the haters...GO LAKERS!!!

Postby Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2003 7:42 am

Horry will pay dearly for those remarks Shaq will destroy him!. Also the money we didn't use for him. We can get a backup center and or a three point shooter. It reminds of when Grant left the Bulls back in 94. Grant talked [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] about the Bulls. And he riled all the Chicago fans up. Same thing Horry better eat those words. I LOVE LA! :mad1:

Robert Horry

Postby jdawg on Fri Jul 25, 2003 2:32 pm

Robert has been a great asset to the Laker Organization, plain and simple.

We should wish him the best. We owe him a lot!

We didn't pick him up, so he should have the right to go whereever that makes the most sense for him personally. He has a special-needs child in Texas. We should all understand his desire to be close to his daughter.

Let's just say: Thanks for the championships. Thanks for the memories. Best wishes for the remainder of your career.

You will always be part of my Laker memory book.

Horry! Horry!! Horry!!!
jdawg

Horry and ballhogs

Postby eworks on Sat Jul 26, 2003 4:35 pm

"I dealt with two of the most ballhogging people in the world," Horry said, referring to O'Neal and Kobe Bryant.

Uh-huh. And maybe if they'd have "hogged" the ball 38 more times in this past post season, they'd be going for number 5 next season.
eworks

Postby Guest on Sat Jul 26, 2003 8:16 pm

we don't owe him [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!!!!!!!! get the hell out of here with that crazy talk.....he's freakin lazy and i'm glad he's gone!!!!!!!! :jam2:

Postby kobe_babee on Sun Jul 27, 2003 11:54 am

Guest Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 7:16 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we don't owe him [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!!!!!!!! get the hell out of here with that crazy talk.....he's freakin lazy and i'm glad he's gone!!!!!!!!

we owe him [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] all right! he made that shot in game 4 remember? or are we all forgetting it because of the game against the spurs? he still helped us so much that he'll always be considered a laker. he's just not good in controlling and hiding his upset feelings of not being offered a contract. but he still shudnt hav sed that
kobe_babee

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion