Horry calls Kobe and Shaq ballhogs!

Postby Guest on Tue Jul 29, 2003 3:42 pm

Kobe's Empire wrote:lol.....THEY WON 3 CHAMPIONSHIPS TOGETHER and he talks like we were a bad team. idiot

he fails to realize that the Lakers didnt have another freakin option. there is a reason why they say its kobe's and shaq's team. ADMIT IT EVERYONE. if they had passed the ball more, horry, fox, fish, or whoever it was wasnt going to make hte shots or plays that they needed. sure horry hit the huge shots.....but it was all possible by kobe and shaq. horry was so damn wide open all the time and he coudlt make [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. 2-38 ROB........that's pathetic. now ur a traitor.

i appreciate what he did for us, now he's turned on us and he will pay.......i wonder how it will taste when shaq dunks it in your damn mouth.

plus, i guess he wants to guard shaq more than he does duncrap. BAD CHOICE [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]

Damn everyone is soooooo emotional!!!!

Postby DoggyFizzleComputerizzle on Tue Jul 29, 2003 4:26 pm

:man2:
DoggyFizzleComputerizzle

Postby Guest on Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:12 pm

Seriously, get the hell out of here with the emotions crap. Say something you retard.

And for all those idiots who hate Horry for what he said, just know that he is right, and I will love him here on the WORLD CHAMPIONS San Antonio Spurs squad... :man9:

Postby Coppertop on Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:21 pm

Horry was on 1150 today with the Loose Canons...They put his statements into context. He didn't mean his ballhog comment to be a derogatory comment at all. He talked about how Kobe and Shaq are the two best players in the league, and that he shoulda given "the ballhogs" the ball even more often. So the article was completely out of context and Horry had nothing but good to say about Kobe and Shaq, but he is looking forward to his new situation.
Coppertop

Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:29 pm

Yeah, these remarks are gettin out of hand....even in the newspaper it stated that Horry jokingly said those comments....so everybody just needs to calm down about it....If anybody has followed Horry's time here, they should know that its in his personality to do and say things like that....I'm pretty sure you guys all remember when Phil called out the bench before a game and as soon as Horry touched the ball, he let it fly...afterwards the media asked him about it and he said that Phil needed the bench to step up offensively, and that is the reason he shot every chance he had. Bottom Line: Horry is not a traitor and we were always his first option. His only fault was that he demanded more money, but he is entitled to that to provide for his family. We didn't offer him more, so he couldn't just wait there for us. He took pretty much the first best offer and that is that. Horry was a great Laker, but it is the teams fault, not Horry's for him not returning. In the end, it all worked out. Horry is closer to home and getting paid, and we got Grant who doesn't need the ball to be effective and I believe a better defender against Western Forwards then Horry was. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:03 pm

Ok no more fighting, I'm deleting the replies in which you two fight. Go start a thread in the off topic forum for this...
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:05 pm

im not fighting im just annoyed by this guy and i cant believe u as a mod just let em spam the boards just with emoticons in every one of his posts
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:19 pm

seriously that guy is an idiot
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:24 pm

Well to get back to the subject, it looks like Horry got caught in a jealous quote.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:27 pm

he should be apoligetic for bricking us outta of a 4th ring
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:37 pm

I mean, out of context or not, he said something similar to what was printed, and that's just uncalled for...

Yes, Kobe is the biggest ballhog in the leauge...

But rightfully so...
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:29 pm

i have to disagree kobe isnt the leagues biggest ballhog :disagree:
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby echo nation on Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:42 pm

someone define "ballhog"

Kobe avgs the most assist on our team
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:44 pm

Oh let me clarify myself, I was just responding to what Horry said... If were going to put Kobe in the terms of a "ball hog" he rightfully deserves the ball... That's my point.

:man12:
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby echo nation on Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:50 pm

gotcha
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:51 pm

:wink:
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion