whats golden wrote:ok then seeing as we can't do it the way that SB suggested here is my plan.
1. Trade Pargo, Rush and future draft pick to GSW for Gilbert Arenas.
2. Sign Juwan Howard or PJ Brown with our MLE. I'm tending to lean more toward Howard because he will keep opposing PF's honest.
3. Resign Horry to the vet minimum.
4. Trade our picks 24 and 32 for somewhere higher in the draft. Draft a backup SF/SG.
5. Let Brian Shaw retire.
6. Cut Fox and then resign him to the vet minimum. If he loves the Lakers as much as he says he does he will do it.
7. would consider getting rid of Slava and signing Horace Grant as a backup for Shaq. He won't get much PT but that will suit him fine.
So lets look at our line up for next year then;
PG - Arenas/Fisher
SG - Kobe/drafted player
SF - George/drafted player
PF - Howard/Horry/Madsen
C - Shaq/Grant/Madsen
Our only weakness would be at SF any thoughts on how we can do this better? I'm not sure if we will be able to restructure Fox and Horry's contracts, butif we can we could use money saved to entice GA, therefore allowing us to keep Pargo and Rush.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 6 guests