- He basically said that the Lakers are going to wait until the last minute to make a decision on Horry's contract, even though they will more than likely not pick up Horry's option of 5.3 million.
- He said that they might offer him less money, but Horry might not accept it if it is too less.
- He also said that the Lakers and Horry might sit down and talk numbers tomorrow.
- Beck also mentioned that since Milwaukee traded Cassell, the chances of the Lakers getting Payton have gone down. He believes that he will stay in Milwaukee.
- He thinks that P.J. Brown would be the best fit for the Lakers.
- Also, he said that Laker fans are hoping to get two of the four (Payton, Malone, Howard, Brown), but the reality is they could very well end up with none.
Recap By: LaKeRsLiVe@LakersGround