Howard down to final choices of Chicago and Lakers

Postby lakers frizzo on Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:11 am

hate to death to say it but so did kerr and look at what he did....id love to have pippen even if he does sit on the bench till the playoffs we can put him in to give us a couple of clutch threes and mabye a little d
is shaq satisfied with three titles and continuing to blow up to 400 lbs or will he get the other hunger back and get down to 320 and win three more?? GO LAKERS 2004-06 CHAMPS!!!
lakers frizzo

Postby prof_tolomi on Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:12 am

This is my first post and I would like to say THIS SITE ROCKS!!! :jam2:

#3 - Sign Eric Piatkowski. Piatkowski is a pure shooter, the kind of player we need Shaq to dish out to when the double team comes. The kind of player Kobe can penetrate and pass to on the arc when the defense collapses. Piatkowski has already publicly stated he would love to play for the Lakers for $1.5 million. And the most positive sign Pike might sign? He doesn't even have to move to win a championship ;)

Right on! I think a #52 Laker uniform would look so damn good, don't you think? :man1:

IF The Mailman and the The Glove do sign with us, it's good to know that there are still those who'd rather go for the GOLD, than the GREEN. :man7:

If all goes according to (OUR) plan, I wouldn't like to see the Spurms [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] get kicked. We wouldn't want that, would we? :man12: I'd like to see the Spurms [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] kicked so hard that their [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] would be up to their noses! :boxing1:

GO LAKERS!!! :jam2:
prof_tolomi

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion