Hoy claims he had never heard of Kobe Bryant....

Hoy claims he had never heard of Kobe Bryant....

Postby 4Rings on Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:03 pm

I was watching the BDSSP and Rob Becker said that the Eagle County Sheriff claims he had never heard of Kobe Bryant and that this a rookie sherriff who just came off road patrol. What a crock of [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]! :man5:
4Rings

Postby BDG on Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:27 pm

That's ridiculous. I think that there's only 5 percent of our population who don't know who Kobe is. I find that extremely hard to believe. And he goes from road patrol to Sherriff? What's up wit that?
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby LkrQueen on Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:35 pm

Sorry, this is Lakerqueen... I'm just being too lazy too sign in. Anyway, this sheriff is really getting on my nerves. He says he handled the situation the way he did (by going over the DA's head) because he wanted to protect the families from publicity... yet, he's never heard of Kobe Bryant??? Does something seem strange about that? :man7:
LkrQueen

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:50 am

Never heard of KOBE!!?? WTF??? Only really young people or really old people never heard of him!! Like any kid that's 3 and younger, and any person that's 90 and over!! WTF!?
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Laker brain on Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:20 am

He doesn't watch the news, he is supposed to know about events, he is a sheriff... I think the guy had to see him on the news, and on commericials.. He is a cop... cops are supposed to have knowledge, it takes a pretty private person that doesn't watch TV, and talk to people, and hear conversations of people talking, to not know who Kobe bryant is. So he hasn't heard of Shaq or Michael Jordan, or even the NBA, if he knows about the NbA HE KNOWS KOBE.
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby Leeds on Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:10 pm

Now i´m pretty sure this liar knows who he is,n he will remember him,for sure :bang: :bang:
Leeds

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:15 pm

Maybe this SHERIFF can't read?..and never heard of the newspaper!!!
SHERIFF HOY ever heard of HOOK-ON-PHONICS ..... yah dumb@ss!!!!
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:49 pm

LkrQueen wrote:Sorry, this is Lakerqueen... I'm just being too lazy too sign in. Anyway, this sheriff is really getting on my nerves. He says he handled the situation the way he did (by going over the DA's head) because he wanted to protect the families from publicity... yet, he's never heard of Kobe Bryant??? Does something seem strange about that? :man7:

Hey Queen, From what I read, this Sheriff use to be incharge of the Sheriff's Office D.A.R.E unit. Before he became Sheriff. The Office of Sheriff is an elcted position so he ran for office and the voter's voted him in. If you want to blame someone I guess you can blame the Voters of Eagle County. :man12:
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:28 pm

This sheriff is just making himself look more idiotic with each statement he makes.

They should close this case on the basis of stupidity by the police department.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Return to Lakers Discussion