ITS BEEN A GREAT SEASON. GOOD JOB LAKERS!!

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri May 16, 2003 1:45 am

GoldenEye wrote:Dynasty starts today, the ball is in your hands, Mitch!


It all starts with him. He controls the start of our fate
LakersGyrl2003

 
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:04 am

Postby ZenMaster on Fri May 16, 2003 3:43 am

Well, it was a good run...yes it hurts big-time...but as others have said maybe this will now force Mitch and Jerry B. to take a good, HARD look at this team and say "hey, maybe we DO need to upgrade this and that..." And with those upgrades we will come back next year, stronger than ever. To those who gave it their all...THANKS FOR EVERYTHING...props to the fans who stood up and applauded for the last few minutes.....also to the great fans in this forum, I have been a Lakers fan for YEARS (still am, more than ever!) and stumbled across this site about 1 yr. ago...this is a great group, I love y'all....and I, too, say we should root for former Laker Byron Scott and his Nets.....what do ya say???

GOD BLESS and PEACE!!!! :jam2:
User avatar
ZenMaster

 
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 4:12 pm

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri May 16, 2003 4:19 am

ZenMaster wrote:Well, it was a good run...yes it hurts big-time...but as others have said maybe this will now force Mitch and Jerry B. to take a good, HARD look at this team and say "hey, maybe we DO need to upgrade this and that..." And with those upgrades we will come back next year, stronger than ever. To those who gave it their all...THANKS FOR EVERYTHING...props to the fans who stood up and applauded for the last few minutes.....also to the great fans in this forum, I have been a Lakers fan for YEARS (still am, more than ever!) and stumbled across this site about 1 yr. ago...this is a great group, I love y'all....and I, too, say we should root for former Laker Byron Scott and his Nets.....what do ya say???

GOD BLESS and PEACE!!!! :jam2:


Yea... Like someone else said before, Byron is a net in a Lakers uni. It'll be good for the east to finally win, especially with the nets coming so close last year!
LakersGyrl2003

 
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:04 am

Postby MagicToKobe on Fri May 16, 2003 4:40 am

IM WITH YOU GUYS....BYRON IS STILL A LAKER AND I WILL BE CHEARING FOR HIM!!!!

ITS BEEN A GREAT 3 YEAR RUN!!! IT WILL BE EVEN BETTER OVER THE NEXT 10 YEARS....WE HAVE A LOT TO BE THANKFUL FOR AND A LOT TO LOOK FORWARD TO....SO KEEP YOUR HEADS UP!!

MUCH LOVE TO MY LAKER FAMILY......AS KOBE SAID "NEXT SEASON STARTED LAST NIGHT!!!"

I WILL BE ON CL EVERDAY REPRESENTIN AND CHECKIN ON MY LAKER FAMILY.

ONE LUV....

ALWAYS BET ON THE LAKERS!!!!!
Everyday is a challenge that eventually leads to victory!!!!!
User avatar
MagicToKobe

 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 8:19 am
Location: MARYLAND...EAST COAST REPPIN LAKERS

Postby shaqass on Fri May 16, 2003 4:50 am

Wouuuaw... I am so sad today, I am at work for 6 hours already but every 10minutes I need to login and see what you guys are saying. Make me feel better. I am so happy that the DieHard fans are not saying: it's Shaq's fault, it's Phil's fault, it's whoever's fault. Right now what I think it's just: THANK YOU LAKERS, for the last 3 years but as well for the years before the run and the years to come. For someone like me, about 10000km (sorry I don't know in miles...) far from LA, it's great to be able to share those kind of feeling with other DieHard fans like you. An trust me, the distance changes nothing with the pain and sorrow. Today is day 1 of a new run, we all keep the faith!!!! :jam2:
User avatar
shaqass
Clublakers Rep: Neuchatel
 
Posts: 468
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:50 am
Location: Switzerland

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri May 16, 2003 4:55 am

shaqass wrote:Wouuuaw... I am so sad today, I am at work for 6 hours already but every 10minutes I need to login and see what you guys are saying. Make me feel better. I am so happy that the DieHard fans are not saying: it's Shaq's fault, it's Phil's fault, it's whoever's fault. Right now what I think it's just: THANK YOU LAKERS, for the last 3 years but as well for the years before the run and the years to come. For someone like me, about 10000km (sorry I don't know in miles...) far from LA, it's great to be able to share those kind of feeling with other DieHard fans like you. An trust me, the distance changes nothing with the pain and sorrow. Today is day 1 of a new run, we all keep the faith!!!! :jam2:


Hell yea!! We can't blame this loss on a specific person, one man isn't an island. We lost as a whole, and we won as a whole, u know? So where are u exactly? Pain travels in many ways, and we're all feeling it right now. But we have our better days to look forward to, and what positives can come out of this defeat. Kobe knows he doesn't like this feeling, and he's done a lot in the offseason last year to prepare himself. The rest need to take a page in his book, and also prepare themselves physically and mentally so we can get our crown back!!
LakersGyrl2003

 
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:04 am

Postby shaqass on Fri May 16, 2003 5:09 am

Working in Germany, traveling back to Switzerland for the weekend.

Kobe doesn't like the feeling? Us as well :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

The positive points are that we all learnt something: Phil, let the rooky play sometimes, that can help when half of the team is tired or injured. Shaq, summer is important, move your butt and lose some pounds! Kup, DrBuss, as for Shaq, SUMMER is IMPORTANT, if you know what I mean... Kobe, what doesn't kill you make you stronger....you will be damn stronger next season! Regular season and homecourt are not just for fun, they are important.

LAKERS ONE HOUR, LAKERS FOR EVER!!!! (well translation from French, I don't know how bad it is in English :man1:

Next year We will have the last :man10: !!!!
User avatar
shaqass
Clublakers Rep: Neuchatel
 
Posts: 468
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:50 am
Location: Switzerland

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri May 16, 2003 5:21 am

shaqass wrote:Working in Germany, traveling back to Switzerland for the weekend.

Kobe doesn't like the feeling? Us as well :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

The positive points are that we all learnt something: Phil, let the rooky play sometimes, that can help when half of the team is tired or injured. Shaq, summer is important, move your butt and lose some pounds! Kup, DrBuss, as for Shaq, SUMMER is IMPORTANT, if you know what I mean... Kobe, what doesn't kill you make you stronger....you will be damn stronger next season! Regular season and homecourt are not just for fun, they are important.

LAKERS ONE HOUR, LAKERS FOR EVER!!!! (well translation from French, I don't know how bad it is in English :man1:

Next year We will have the last :man10: !!!!


I feel ya!! :jam2: what doesn't kill Kobe only makes him stronger! It's just some emotional batter scars that still linger throughout to prove that the past actually existed. Kobe worked his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] off in the off season... Dayam I hope they all do the same, and get prepared for the next! Lets go Lakers!! We still luv ya'll, and we're always gonna luv ya'll!! Ur right, they gotta dominate in the seaon, and establish homecourt. We still got our titles behind us, and we're gonna set the record straight next season, and the many more ahead of us! :bow:
LakersGyrl2003

 
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:04 am

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri May 16, 2003 5:22 am

Whoa Germany!! That's what I'm talkin about!! I'm glad ur reppin the Die-Hards over seas!!! Keep ya head up, hold ur head high!! :jam2:
LakersGyrl2003

 
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:04 am

Postby shaqass on Fri May 16, 2003 5:25 am

Buddy Goldeneye and myself are holding the fort in Europe :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:
User avatar
shaqass
Clublakers Rep: Neuchatel
 
Posts: 468
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:50 am
Location: Switzerland

Postby GoldenEye on Fri May 16, 2003 5:30 am

shaqass wrote:Buddy Goldeneye and myself are holding the fort in Europe :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:


Yeag Baby Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:
Make some noise :man8:
Dynasty is not over, Lakers dynasty has begun!
User avatar
GoldenEye

 
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 5:33 am
Location: Switzerland

Postby FirstLady on Fri May 16, 2003 7:10 am

Welcome Caliown and LakerLady. I hope you decide to post regularly here. Let's build up our Lakers site in preparation for the amazing new season our team will embark on in a few months.

Again, Welcome to ClubLakers! Tell a friend! :man12:
Image
User avatar
FirstLady
Clublakers Queen (1st Female)
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:51 pm
Location: Midwest by way of Cali

Postby Lakers4Ever on Fri May 16, 2003 10:54 am

WOW.. it's the morning after the devastating loss and I'm still hurt, teary eyed, and shocked. It's hard to describe how I am feeling right now, except that I am very proud of our Lakers. Time goes on.... time to rebuild... GREAT MEMORIES!!
Image
Jessica Alba is the HOTTEST woman alive!
User avatar
Lakers4Ever

 
Posts: 1944
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:49 am
Location: Tustin, CA

Postby Reddy on Fri May 16, 2003 1:05 pm

last time lakers got ousted by the spurs they responded wiht a three peat
darn it
we havent lost for 3 freaking years
now i know how mj musta felt when the bulls 3 peated adn lost teh following year
but HEY
HOW DID THEY RESPOND???????
ANOTHER 3 PEAT........AAAAAAAAA...........
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image

STATUS RETIRED
User avatar
Reddy

 
Posts: 2620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 12:10 pm
Location: HOME OF THE RINGS, CITY, LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA!

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri May 16, 2003 3:44 pm

I know reddy!! Thanx 4 comin back on this piece! They were the last team to eliminate us, and the most recent... We haven't lost since we moved to Staples, and changed our jersey design, and coaching staff...

This isn't the end, but a new beginning!!
LakersGyrl2003

 
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:04 am

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 14 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.