Iverson Supporting Kobe

Iverson Supporting Kobe

Postby SHAQ-34 on Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:05 am

i heard iverson saying that i wish with all ma heart to kobe its actually nice to see basketball players supporting kobe bryant makes me happy :bow:
SHAQ-34

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:18 am

wow.. now i respect iverson more... before i didnt like em much u have a link where it quotes him?
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby SHAQ-34 on Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:30 am

i actually heard in fox sports net u might wanna check it there
SHAQ-34

Postby Kobe's Empire on Mon Jul 21, 2003 12:04 pm

ya i saw him on a brief clip on espn i think too and he said something like that.........i have more respect for iverson after this too. I bet he knows how it is too. Man i know this for a fact.......Iverson, Tmac, Duncrap, Marbury, Shaq, Jordan, Payton, whoever.....all the stars in the NBA get groupies and they get laid everynight, or often i should say. kobe got unlucky with a crazy [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].
Kobe's Empire

Postby Danny Ainge on Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:15 pm

Iverson does have a good heart even if his mind leads him astray
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby SWOL on Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:05 pm

ive always respected Iverson....he is misunderstood
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby Kobe834 on Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:58 pm

Yeah, I totally got repect for da guy. Thanx A.I.
Kobe834

Kobe

Postby curious on Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:02 pm

Has anyone found the website that shows the "female's" picture yet of Kobe's accuser?

I really can't see him raping anybody :mad1:
curious

Postby Reddy on Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:09 am

nice AI thanks for being with kobe adn supporting him all the way :bow:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:04 am

This story makes me sick; Kobe is masquerading as an angel, yet he is no better than any other bad boy running around. I'd rather deal with honest people than a “goody shoes� person who obviously lacks morals, like the rest of the world. God knows how many teenagers he has bedded and they have been quiet about it, he finally got what he deserves the girl is being bashed. He has a daughter, I wonder how he would feel if that happened to his daughter, I’m not wishing that on anyone, but people out there need to think outside of the box sometimes. When someone screws up, they have to take the hit for it; I wish people would quit making excuses for him. Our society needs to rid itself of wolves masquerading as angels, coz they are deadly with a poisonous bite.
Yes I’m a huge Lakers fun, and strongly believe in doing the right thing and taking responsibility for one’s actions.

Postby kingjsun on Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:21 am

yada yada yada... "Mike Bibby is good, but Iverson is gooder, he's the goodest", Shaq. During a Sunday Conversation on ESPN.
Buckle up! This off season is going to be some ride...
kingjsun

Postby Bulls Fan on Tue Jul 22, 2003 10:54 am

excellent point Guest...

I guess im kind of on the same field as you but I dont think anyone is in the position to preach morality unless "you" have led a PURELY MORAL life yourself with no wrong doings WHATSOEVER, however; you are entitled to your opinion, provided you support it with concrete facts by establishing causal relations.

At any rate, I also believe many fans (be it laker fans, or basketball fans in general) automatically assume that the girl is the one at fault and that she is the one after money and that Kobe is ultimately innocent. No one thought he has an affair...but he did. We really cant just pre-suppose anything in a case like this. Rape/Sexual Assault is VERY hard to prove, because its basically HER WORD against his. But it does suck when people just assume that hes innocent because "oh he wouldnt do that." There are sides of people we just dont know about.

Do you really think George Washington died of pneumonia(sp)? um no.
He died of syphillis because he [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] around behind Martha's back so much.

My point is, that dont just assume things. IF he is guilty, imagine how the girl must feel hearing everyone, everywhere, say that shes a "money hungry [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]." [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] the fact that she OD'd 2 months ago...that HAS nothing to do with sexual asssault and it doesnt prove [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] in ANY court of law.

It takes two hands to clap my friends...
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Postby Go4It on Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:11 pm

I'm looking for a 2001 Championship hat myself.
Go4It

Who is to blame?

Postby bikolmazurka on Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:01 pm

The case of Kobe Bryant in my belief, is known to the Lakers management. I think before Kobe was ever caught, they already know the dangers that one day someone will put Kobe (with their knowledge of Kobe's sexual practices, [which I don't know] in hot waters. Knowing this, they decided to put in their rooster the services of reliable and tested superstars such as the Mailman, etc. right before Kobe ever got into this trouble. I guess the management just let Kobe get caught NOW, than wait later when the league is already ongoing, so that later it won't put the Club players in a sudden psychologically nervous condition without Kobe. Just an opinion. It could be right or it could be wrong.
bikolmazurka

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:25 pm

That's a far reach bikol....

Its your opinion and that's good, but I just can't see it that way.

You're insightful about Laker basketball...sign in as a member.
We'll be happy for you to join us.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:31 pm

Sorry you guys, I'm just trying to figure something out..don't mind me
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:40 pm

Hey...me too with my last post!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Return to Lakers Discussion