JACK OR SPIKE!!!!!!!

JACK OR SPIKE!!!!!!!

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun May 11, 2003 11:06 pm

WHO DO YOU THINK IS A BETTER FAN FOR THEIR RESPECTIVE TEAMS???

JACK NICHOLSON OR SPIKE LEE??????

I KNOW THAT THA JOKER'S NEW ANTICS IN GAME 3 IS SOMETHING NEW FOR HIM, WHICH HAS PROVIDED HIM WITH SO MUCH LOVE AND ADMIRATION FROM ALL LAKERS FANS, BUT........

........SPIKE HAS BEEN DOING THIS KIND OF ANTICS FOR YEARS.

REMEMBER SPIKE VS. REGGIE MILLER IN THE PLAYOFFS IN THE MID 1990s.

I'D RATHER HAVE JACK THOUGH, BECAUSE HE BRINGS CLASS, ALONG WITH A NEWFOUND TOUGHNESS THAT I NEVER KNOW HE HAD AS A FAN.

I GUESS THE HOLLYWOOD LAKER CELEBRITY STIGMA AS QUIET SPECTATOR, WHO JUST WANTS TO LOOK GOOD, IS DESTROYED NOW. THANKS TO JACK.

LOVE YOU AS THE JOKER JACK!!!!!!!!GREAT ROLE!!!!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Jack or Spike

Postby Guest on Mon May 12, 2003 12:14 am

Spike's been doing it since the 90s. Jack's been at it since the 70s.

Spike has about 3 good movies (big props for Do The Right Thing). Jack has that many per year and Oscars to go with them.

Spike will be buried in his Air Jordans. Jack will be buried in his Laker Uniform (probably #44).

Both are great fans, but NO ONE looks cooler doing it then Jack. The guy is so cool he has to wear shades indoors and brings binoculars (notice he sits in front row).

So, in the words of Col Jessup, if you think Spike is a better fan, "then I suggest you grab some tickets, sit courtside, and badger the refs, otherwise I don't give a damn who you think is a better fan. I'd rather you rooted for the Queens and simply said thank you."

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 12, 2003 1:08 am

Jacks been around longer, but they both are very good loyal fans... They both step up, but Spike trash talks to players on the court for them to shoot...LMAO... I like em both, but I gotta say Jack, cuz he's older and been around longer, but when Spikes that age, I'll give it up to him too!!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Snakell Beast on Mon May 12, 2003 9:49 am

Jack....hands down. Because Spike was more of a period fan while the Knicks were really good in the early to mid 90's but Jack has been coming to games much longer and even when the Lakers weren't as good as they are now. But I can't really say for sure beacuse I think anyone that goes to games is a good fan and why should we compare fans anyway...but I choose Jack...
Snakell Beast

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Mon May 12, 2003 11:50 am

hey kobegotskillz,

luv your col. jussup line!!!

Got me rolling, while I'm typing my response.

It's Jack then!!!!!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Return to Lakers Discussion