Jason Gardner's Status in the NBA, Kobe opts to leave

Jason Gardner's Status in the NBA, Kobe opts to leave

Postby obfxkg21 on Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:06 pm

What ever happened to Jason Gardner?
All-American gone bad?
Jim Gray from ESPN reported that Kobe will option out to leave the LA Lakers to keep his options open. This does not look good for them as a team.
Lakers did a great job of selecting Brian Cook and Luke Walton(who is a local product) and not selecting Malick Badiane, from Senegal, the piece of S#!t from Senegal. TAKE THAT TROJAN WARRIOR!
obfxkg21

Postby Guest on Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:08 pm

NAH, dick vitale sounded firm in his responce.........hes not going, lakers will do everything in their power to keep kobe, bogus that kobes leaving, bogus

Postby Snakell Beast on Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:54 pm

I don't know what you could have against Malick Badiane, he looks and sounds like a great prospect...I am very happy with our draft though, the Lakers seemed to keep quiet about Walton and Cook...that should have been a signal I received...but I am glad anyway, regardless of whether I was able to predict their selections or not...
Snakell Beast

Postby SWOL on Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:07 pm

WHAT DID MALICK DO TO YOU??? I LIKE LUKE ...BUT HE IS KIND OF A TWEENER ....BUT WE'LL SEE... I AM HAPPY WITH COOK I THOUGHT FOR A MIN WE MIGHT HAVE LAMPE FALL TO US AT 32, BUT WE'LL SEE WHAT F/A BRINGS
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri Jun 27, 2003 1:36 am

Yea, Kobe aint leavin... It's just drawin speculation...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby SWOL on Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:19 pm

everyone knew he is gonna opt out..... he is not going anywhere....JIM GRAY IS AN IDIOT, THATS OLD NEWS
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

:

Postby JSM on Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:06 pm

All Kobe is doing is trying to make Shaq want to get back in shape, get better quality players around him, make Mitch sweat a little, maybe test the markets just to see what he's worth and how much he could get if were to ever go elsewhere, and get more money from the lakers which he will do when he choses to sign.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby self made on Mon Jun 30, 2003 1:50 pm

kobe aint goin anywhere, everyone is sayin kobe's announcement was done durin the draft cause supposably "lebron is stealin kobe's thunder", but i see it in that jim gray was tryin to get his name heard on the biggest night of the nba since the REAL finals ended(when the lakers were sadly eliminated), but anyways its very cheesy, jim gray, a journalist tryin to get his name some credubility , very pathetic. now lakers darft night , as a laker fan i am pleased to see we came out with good experienced players, though i am interested to see how luke walton will do , but i dont know i guess i can only wonder what could've been, i was hopin the lakers could've drafted jason kapono, but we all know he went to cleveland with the 31st pick, damn that was so close, it would've been storybook if he went to the lakers, but it hey it still ended up a storybook for luke walton.
self made

Postby zetaw00d on Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:15 pm

Kobe will opt out, but not leave LA. He just wants to scare everyone into shape, which is working!!! Think about it!!! He just wants the Lakers to commit to him!!!
zetaw00d

Return to Lakers Discussion