JESUS CHRIST, look out next year

JESUS CHRIST, look out next year

Postby Kobe's Empire on Thu May 15, 2003 11:18 pm

WOWWW, KOBE WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING IN HIS PATH NEXT YEAR. this will not sit well with shaq too. they r humbled now like Dfish said. MAN I LOVE U KOBE FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY. YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION IN LIFE.

The Lakers will improve in the offseason. Kobe will take this to heart....LOOK FOR NEXT YEAR FOR KOBE TO HAVE THE GREATEST YEAR ANYONE HAS EVER HAD IN HISTORY.

Kobe's tears got to me. that really tore me up. No one realized how much the Lakers mean to me. They r my satisfaction. Right now my soul feels dead. I wish i could do something. San [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] had everything come easy to them. The refs still messed everything up.

KOBE IF U EVER READ THIS, just know, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS, ANYTHING, u have this LAKER fan behind you. U gave me another life in basketball when u came into the league. KOBE, U DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER MAN, U WERE THE REAL MVP, NO ONE COULD HAVE EVEN COME CLOSE TO U THIS SEASON.

KOBE-MVP-KOBE-MVP-KOBE-MVP-KOBE-MVP
Kobe's Empire

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 15, 2003 11:21 pm

I feel where ur coming from! Actually we all feel the same pain u do. We're die hards just like u!! Dayam it feels like I'm empty inside and the suffering isn't gonna go away. Good things come to an end, and the Lakers' journey is just starting. Next year is a new year with new faces, and the desire for another ring is on the line! Be prepared for us to come back with a vengance, and for us to dominate like crazy! Our passion for the game gets stronger with each defeat, and the taste of our past victories still linger. Lakers baby!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby SoKaL KoBe on Thu May 15, 2003 11:27 pm

I couldn't have said that better myself Kobe's Empire..
SoKaL KoBe

Re: JESUS CHRIST, look out next year

Postby Reddy on Fri May 16, 2003 1:18 pm

Kobe's Empire wrote:WOWWW, KOBE WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING IN HIS PATH NEXT YEAR. this will not sit well with shaq too. they r humbled now like Dfish said. MAN I LOVE U KOBE FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY. YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION IN LIFE.

The Lakers will improve in the offseason. Kobe will take this to heart....LOOK FOR NEXT YEAR FOR KOBE TO HAVE THE GREATEST YEAR ANYONE HAS EVER HAD IN HISTORY.

Kobe's tears got to me. that really tore me up. No one realized how much the Lakers mean to me. They r my satisfaction. Right now my soul feels dead. I wish i could do something. San [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] had everything come easy to them. The refs still messed everything up.

KOBE IF U EVER READ THIS, just know, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS, ANYTHING, u have this LAKER fan behind you. U gave me another life in basketball when u came into the league. KOBE, U DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER MAN, U WERE THE REAL MVP, NO ONE COULD HAVE EVEN COME CLOSE TO U THIS SEASON.

KOBE-MVP-KOBE-MVP-KOBE-MVP-KOBE-MVP

omg!!!!!!!
i couldnt have said that better too
i cried
and kobe i love ya man
be back next year and dethrone the 2003 champs lakers!
you'll do it! :man12:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Return to Lakers Discussion