Jordan Hill: Assault case closed / plea bargain - page 9

Re: Jordan Hill Charged? For Choking Family Member

Postby V.V.V.V.V. on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:12 am

It'll follow the path of Kobe's debacle. First a criminal charge, followed by a civil suit, and then a behind-the-scenes offer to drop the criminal charges in exchange for a settlement in the civil case. An out of court settlement is the plan all along.
Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici
V.V.V.V.V.

Postby kosstick on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:13 am

WRONG![/quote]
You just reworded it differently, but you definitely got it from realgm.[/quote]

^ maybe he thought of it as well.. I know shocker....
kosstick

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:13 am

lakers_09tv wrote:
bruddahmanmatt wrote:
lakers_09tv wrote:You stole that from realgm.

WRONG!

You just reworded it differently, but you definitely got it from realgm.

WRONG! You trying too hard.
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

Postby lakers_09tv on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:15 am

kosstick wrote:

Dude was posting in the same thread on realgm. Come on.
Matt Barnes - "I respect all my opponents but I fear no one."

Deron Williams - “I hate ’em, you know,” he said the other day. “I hate the Lakers. They’re so good. I hate them because they win all the time. They’re a tough team. … We definitely talk about it. It’s not a secret. We hate the Lakers.”
lakers_09tv

Postby lakers_09tv on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:16 am

bruddahmanmatt wrote:
lakers_09tv wrote:
bruddahmanmatt wrote:WRONG!

You just reworded it differently, but you definitely got it from realgm.

WRONG! You trying too hard.

*rolls eyes*

Deron Williams - “I hate ’em, you know,” he said the other day. “I hate the Lakers. They’re so good. I hate them because they win all the time. They’re a tough team. … We definitely talk about it. It’s not a secret. We hate the Lakers.”
lakers_09tv

Postby lakersyunowin on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:16 am

WHO CARES
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby kosstick on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:16 am

lakers_09tv wrote:
kosstick wrote:

Then you might have a point. Let the Jury know that I have no idea what the eff is going on anymore
kosstick

Postby kosstick on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:16 am

fklukewalton wrote:WHO CARES

I cared a little :jam2:
kosstick

Postby lakersyunowin on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:17 am

kosstick wrote:

I cared a little :jam2:

:beer:
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby lakers_09tv on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:17 am

lol

lakers_09tv

Postby wcsoldier81 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:19 am

Harden will be his next victim
wcsoldier81

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:19 am

kosstick wrote:
lakers_09tv wrote:
kosstick wrote:

Then you might have a point. Let the Jury know that I have no idea what the eff is going on anymore

I'm actually posting about Hill in the General Board LAL-DEN thread here:

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1177647&start=1020

The post he's referring to came from here:

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1178468&start=30#p31587546

but it came on the third page. I didn't even notice that comment until I had refreshed my browser as I was busy responding to some doofus on the second page who wrote:

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1178468&start=15#p31587321

The guy is acting like this is the first time someone has ever made a joke about LeBron choking.

:man10: :man10: :man10:
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:25 am

he probably broke up with her and now this comes out.
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
puffyusaf#2

Postby 24K GOLD on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:26 am

lol, another [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] seeing the opportunity to score money from a player wearing the Lakers purp and gold.
I'm joining the communist now.. I don't like World peace...

24K GOLD

Postby lakers_09tv on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:27 am

bruddahmanmatt wrote:I'm actually posting about Hill in the General Board LAL-DEN thread here:

but it came on the third page. I didn't even notice that comment until I had refreshed my browser as I was busy responding to some doofus on the second page who wrote:

The guy is acting like this is the first time someone has ever made a joke about LeBron choking.

I still think you stole it. You only posted it here, after it was posted on realgm. No big deal. Like fklukewalton said, who cares, really.

lakers_09tv

Postby lakers_09tv on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:28 am

puffyusaf#2 wrote:he probably broke up with her and now this comes out.

Most likely scenario.

lakers_09tv

Postby 24K GOLD on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:28 am

Who cares about your "I said it first" fight? Go PM each other.
I'm joining the communist now.. I don't like World peace...

24K GOLD

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:30 am

lakers_09tv wrote:
bruddahmanmatt wrote:I'm actually posting about Hill in the General Board LAL-DEN thread here:

I still think you stole it. You only posted it here, after it was posted on realgm. No big deal. Like fklukewalton said, who cares, really.

This guy trying to play the "who cares" card when that comment was meant for him after he tried to start s***. Ahahahahaha
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

Postby pound4pound1 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:38 am

so this is how the felony thread evolved eh
Jerry Buss wrote:One of the biggest reasons I bought the Lakers was to beat the Celtics …..you just got it into your soul that you couldn't stand the Celtics anymore
pound4pound1

Postby The Rock on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:38 am

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakersnow/la-sp-sn-lakers-hill-charged-with-felony-20120430,0,3711220.story

Lakers reserve forward Jordan Hill was charged with a third-degree felony Monday for allegedly choking a woman with whom he was having a "dating relationship," according to the Harris County district attorney's office in Texas.

Hill faces up to 10 years in jail and will have to return to Houston for a court appearance on an unspecified date.

Hill, who was with the Houston Rockets at the time, got into a dispute with the woman on Feb. 29 while they were discussing their future at his apartment in Houston, according to court documents.

The woman, Darlene Luna, threw his two cellphones to the floor and was hit in the legs by Hill, who pulled her off a sofa and dragged her toward the cellphones before throwing her against a wall. Hill then put her in a chokehold, which caused her to gasp for air, according to the complaint.

The woman flew back to her residence in Orlando and called police in Houston about four weeks later, on March 29. Luna emailed pictures of bruises on her legs and upper body and also copies of plane tickets to and from Houston. She had been in a relationship with Hill for about two years.

On his Twitter account Monday morning, Hill posted "Unbelievable!!!!!!" and "Wowwwww," apparently in response to the breaking news of the alleged dispute.

Hill, 24, was acquired by the Lakers on March 15 for Derek Fisher and a first-round pick. He had been slowed by a sprained knee ligament and received almost no playing time until recently.

He had 14 points and 15 rebounds in a recent regular-season game against Oklahoma City. He had 10 points and 10 rebounds in the Lakers' playoff opener Sunday against Denver.

RELATED:

Props to sidthekid871
The Rock
CL Twitter Team

Postby lakers_09tv on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:39 am

bruddahmanmatt wrote:
lakers_09tv wrote:

This guy trying to play the "who cares" card when that comment was meant for him after he tried to start s***. Ahahahahaha

Tried to start sh**? :man10:

lakers_09tv

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:44 am

The Rock wrote:http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakersnow/la-sp-sn-lakers-hill-charged-with-felony-20120430,0,3711220.story

Lakers reserve forward Jordan Hill was charged with a third-degree felony Monday for allegedly choking a woman with whom he was having a "dating relationship," according to the Harris County district attorney's office in Texas.

Hill faces up to 10 years in jail and will have to return to Houston for a court appearance on an unspecified date.

Hill, who was with the Houston Rockets at the time, got into a dispute with the woman on Feb. 29 while they were discussing their future at his apartment in Houston, according to court documents.

The woman, Darlene Luna, threw his two cellphones to the floor and was hit in the legs by Hill, who pulled her off a sofa and dragged her toward the cellphones before throwing her against a wall. Hill then put her in a chokehold, which caused her to gasp for air, according to the complaint.

The woman flew back to her residence in Orlando and called police in Houston about four weeks later, on March 29. Luna emailed pictures of bruises on her legs and upper body and also copies of plane tickets to and from Houston. She had been in a relationship with Hill for about two years.

On his Twitter account Monday morning, Hill posted "Unbelievable!!!!!!" and "Wowwwww," apparently in response to the breaking news of the alleged dispute.

Hill, 24, was acquired by the Lakers on March 15 for Derek Fisher and a first-round pick. He had been slowed by a sprained knee ligament and received almost no playing time until recently.

He had 14 points and 15 rebounds in a recent regular-season game against Oklahoma City. He had 10 points and 10 rebounds in the Lakers' playoff opener Sunday against Denver.

RELATED:

Yeeeeeeeah. So lemme get this straight, she takes pictures of her injuries, holds them for four weeks before she contacts the police, and then waits another month to file charges? I dunno man.
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

Postby XXIV on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:45 am

All of this sounds rather suspicious, and it's hard to know for sure what's going on.
XXIV

Postby Doc Brown on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:48 am

This whole story just smells of complete and utter BS. The whole story just wreaks of blackmail, wanting money, waiting for the right time to break this out story.

I'm sorry I just don't believe any of this. It just follows the whole BS I want money or else story to a T.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby therealdeal on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:48 am

bruddah and lakers_09 that's enough.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion