Jordan Hill has a Herniated Disc (p.7 - Woj: Back Tomorrow)

Re: Jordan Hill has a Herniated Disc (p.7 - Woj: Back Tomorrow)

Postby Damian Necronamous on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Great! Can't wait to actually be able to watch tomorrow's game...even if it is on the Clippers station.

Hoping that we can see something that resembles a normal rotation, for once. During the regular season, the only guys that should ever see some run off the bench are Hill, Jamison, Ebanks, Meeks and Blake. Even then, having Ebanks in that list is really pushing it.

At least the Somogyi era is over...that dude was God-awful at UCSB and just as awful on this team.
Damian Necronamous

Postby Kit on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:53 pm

easyguy wrote:What is the rush? Let him sit until the season opener. We dont need him now. I think now is the best time to sit him out, maybe even a few games into the season. Playing inside is rough, so the more time we give his back to heal to 100% the better.

I bet the staffs know better.
Kit

Postby XXIV on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Kit wrote:
easyguy wrote:What is the rush? Let him sit until the season opener. We dont need him now. I think now is the best time to sit him out, maybe even a few games into the season. Playing inside is rough, so the more time we give his back to heal to 100% the better.

I bet the staffs know better.

Perhaps is back is already 100%, then what's the point of holding him out? The staff likely knows what they're doing and wouldn't allow him to play unless they were sure his back was fine. He's been practicing with the team for nearly a week now, so it's not like he's just been sitting around doing nothing.
XXIV

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion