Just for fun.....

Just for fun.....

Postby KobeShowtime on Sat Jul 05, 2003 7:08 pm

Now i love every laker like my own family but ill admit there have been some lakers i havent been too fond of over the years......I never liked Shaq too much before he signed with the Lakers, never liked Rodman, and i really hated Madsen in college, i was so upset when they drafted him .......but i had to take them in and love with them the same as i loved sam bowie, ced ceballos, and EJ......Shaq has got %300 better since Orlando, Rodman was entertaining at best, and i now own a Madsen jersey, (hey he represents for the white americans on the lakers)......

So...Question.....Who was that one Laker you could not stand or could not grow to love.....who is your least favorite laker of all time......no matter how long he played for the Show......

For me it was easy.....i watched this guy throw up brick after brick, i saw him airball countless layups and even shoot a 2 footer over the backboard.....thats right im talking about JEROME KERSEY.....i still have Kersey nightmares......uuggghhh.....it was great to see him go....Please weigh in with your guys' choices.....
KobeShowtime

Postby Vasashi17 on Sat Jul 05, 2003 7:46 pm

Definitely Doug Christie...I really can't stand that guy and his psycho wife...It has allways been my wish to go to a Queens-Lakers game and even now a Spurms-Lakers game with a paintball gun and just peg those SOBs. But if i had only one paintball left, i would definitely go after christie and in the Spurms case bowen...i really dislike those MuthaF's
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby KobeShowtime on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:17 pm

Yeah....not a big fan of Christie either...but he was damn cute back then.....lol
KobeShowtime

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:35 pm

DOUG, CUTE??? Pls!! Those two words dont even go together.. It should be illegal to put those two words together in a sentence like that!! There was only one Laker who I actually couldnt stand, and that was Vlade... I always used to be like, "VLADE DONT SHOOOOOOT!!!" and then sometimes he's make a shot, then most of the time, it was brick city from there.... ANd now he's known as Floppin Divac, which is funny too by the way! lol
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion