Kelly Dwyer talks about Cuban's remarks

Kelly Dwyer talks about Cuban's remarks

Postby FabFourLakers on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:30 pm

AND he FINALLY acknowledged the TRUTH about the 2004 Lakers squad and WHY we lost in the finals...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/mark-cuban-stresses-patience-anoint-lakers-champs-cuban-154334187--nba.html

But he is wrong about one thing...if any of our stars go down with an injury, we're not goin to suffer as much as the 2004 team, which had NO depth. This team has plenty of depth to cover for an injury to say Pau Gasol, Kobe or even Nash.
FabFourLakers

Re: Kelly Dwyer talks about Cuban's remarks

Postby BDG on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:43 pm

Btw, proud to say your username finally makes sense again. :man1:
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby The Original 81 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:48 pm

BDG wrote:Btw, proud to say your username finally makes sense again. :man1:

Yeah congrats FabFour! And the avatar change as well, couldn't be a more perfect time!
"Let me say one more thing about Kobe. He will be the best player in the history of the game. If he keeps doing what he's doing, there is no stopping him. He is that good." - Shaquille O'Neal in his autobiography, "Shaq Talks Back"
The Original 81

Postby Tobias Funke on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Just seeing this guy's name brought a bad taste to my mouth. I dislike his articles so much that I completely have abandoned Yahoo Sports' NBA section even though I still visit their Sports sections multiple times daily.
"Come hell or high water we're gonna be there again. Its just something about the Lakers organization. Mitch is really, really good at it, he's really really good man...."

Tobias Funke

Postby noobiew on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:52 pm

I still believe that if Malone didn't injured and we had him in the 2004 final games against the Pistons, the series outcome would have been a different.
Michael Jordan : "My Chicago team are the all-time greatest"
Magic Johnson : "Put me with Kareem, James Worthy, Cooper and Byron Scott, and we'd dominate your Bulls team"
noobiew

Postby V.V.V.V.V. on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Lakers played a great series against a tough SA in 04. With a healthy Malone, they would have taken the series in 6.

Every writer is making up drama about LA this year. There's no reason to believe that Dwight won't coexist with Kobe this year. And our team is deep this year.
Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici
V.V.V.V.V.

Postby ben_ready on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:54 pm

It's funny how we lost to the pistons and Celtics with injuries,and everyone never wants to mention that, yet, when Perkins got injured everyone wants to say the only reason we won was because of his injury! Smh yell™
great "scott"! you're too "green", and not "worthy" enough to taste the "magic" "kareem"(cream)/You flew the "coop" "west" so don't fuss just drive the "buss"(bus),while i eat my "chick" n' "stu"(chicken stew) in the aisle,"back 2 back" with "riles" my favorite laker squad
ben_ready

Postby lakersStan24 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:28 am

ben_ready wrote:It's funny how we lost to the pistons and Celtics with injuries,and everyone never wants to mention that, yet, when Perkins got injured everyone wants to say the only reason we won was because of his injury! Smh yell™

Yeah I know and in 08 our team had been together since feb Pau Ariza etc people are such haters on the Lakers but as they say It's Lonely at the Top
Please Subscribe to My YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/LakersMix/videos?view=0
lakersStan24

Return to Lakers Discussion