King Kobe is a Lebron EATER!

King Kobe is a Lebron EATER!

Postby OG on Thu May 22, 2003 9:24 pm

does LA play cleveland 4 times during the regular season?

predicted 03-04 season stats in Kobe vs lebron:

Game 1: Kobe 58 pts 8 rbs 4 ast (proving ground)
Lebron 15 pts 4 rbs 2 ast

Game 2: Kobe 35 pts 6 rbs 5 ast
Lebron 18 pts 5 rbs 3 ast

Game 3: Kobe 41 pts 8 rbs 5 ast
Lebron 12 pts 5 rbs 2 ast

Game 4 Kobe 38 pts 6 rbs 7 ast
Lebron 16 pts 4 rbs 4 ast

I believe that lebron will do pretty good during the regular season mabie averaging over 20 ppg (considering he will be immediate 1st option in cleveland and get over 20 shots per game) but he will easily be shut down against opponents that are proven like Kobe, T-Mac, Iverson, and garnett because of his inexperience and/or obvious imtimidation of the games current greatest. but we wont truley be able to fairly compare them until Lebron has atleast 3-5 years experience. he will probably have a season similar to yao ming's and make the all-star game but he better be prepared to get embarrased by the players i named above. dont forget, Kobe isnt the only player being dissed by the meadia's and Nike's and yes, the NBA's glorification of "king" james. king my [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. the list of players being tossed aside as the games greatest extend well past Kobe. and they and their fan's are just as offended as kobe probably is and his fans, you and i. so feel sorry for the T-Mac's and iverson's of the game as well. i usualy dont give props to mine and Kobe's on-court arch rival, T Mac but i hope he destroy's Lebron as well. and he will. ill never root so hard for T-Mac and iverson as i will next season when they tear through lebron. The worst thing to happen to a player is to get a 90 million dollar contract with a Shoe company which will make his NBA money look like Pocket change. where will his on court motivation come from in the long run? every other superstar before him like kobe and iverson and even jordan had to work hard for maney grueling NBA seasons to get where lebron is in his first year out of HS? wait a minute, he hast even graduated yet! this is all so [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]*ed up and angering. im red in the face right now. Shame on the NBA execs and over my dead body will you ever catch me sporting anything Nike, ever ever ever again! Someone please write a Clublakers editorial expressing their vent on this issue. it would attract much readers.
Quoting Shaq on one of his spontainious freestyles durring practices:

"I stay paid niggaaa, I live laid niggaaa, I've been rappen ever since the third grade niggaaa".
OG

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 22, 2003 9:32 pm

But u gotta look at it in a defference sence... Nike is risking all that money on LeBron. Imagine if his stuff doesnt sell, then what are they to do? He HAS to liven up to his hype in the 1st game, and even through the last. But players that have been here for a while, are gonna tear him up, cuz he hasnt played with people older than him. Plus he has to make the exchange from playin like 20 games a year to like 82 now... HIS TEAM is gonna expect a lot outta him, and even the playoffs.. and that's sad. They're puttin all this hype and media attention on him, and that truly isn't fair for him. It's not LeBron's fault all this glory is bein put on him, he can't help it. He's been watched since last year, and even bein talked about as bein the best HS player to ever play the game. But then u gotta look at the competition he was up against, and the media that's biased around him. He;s the next biggest thing, media wise, but he HAS to work for the title they gave him already. He isn't the king, until he plays against the greats of this generation.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Thu May 22, 2003 10:41 pm

Amen.....

whats Lebrons nickname? "the KING"?
well "the king" has left the building................ " left the building crying"

LOL :man9: LOL

KOBE OUR MVP
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 22, 2003 11:55 pm

lol :man10: :man10: :man10:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby OG on Fri May 23, 2003 12:34 am

You know, it would be the best thing to happen to the NBA, the media, and Nike or companies like it, to have this lebron james thing fail. You just simply cannot have an 18 yr old kid get the biggest shoe contract in history of its kind, even beating out MJ, before he even steps foot on an NBA floor. didnt work for a damn dime of it. just handed to him. 90 million dollars. set for life. he will never have the motivation to play at his fullest potentail as it will become just a side game, not a business. to all NBA players this side of Shaq, the nba is their job, way of life, motivated paycheck to paycheck. only part of it is a game. to lebron, this will all be a game. 90 million over 7 years coming from a shoe company that hasnt even seen you play professional? its so irresponsible and degrading to the NBA it makes me sick. the money coming in from the NBA will be nothing but pocket change. how can he possibly take the nba seriously now? he has no idea what he has gotten himself into. Nike has no idea what they are doing. not a damn person in nike who helped shell out that contract understands the business and way of basketball or they would have waited at the minimun least 1 year before jumping into this deal. i never put any of this blame on lebron other than excepting the deal. thats what he did wrong but he only did what any body else in the world especialy any 18 yr old. i blame the NBA execs, the media, and nike. screw them all. its as if Kobe is the only professional person in the league. they all need to take lessons from him and do as he does.
Quoting Shaq on one of his spontainious freestyles durring practices:

"I stay paid niggaaa, I live laid niggaaa, I've been rappen ever since the third grade niggaaa".
OG

Postby Snakell Beast on Fri May 23, 2003 7:07 pm

"Someone please write a Clublakers editorial expressing their vent on this issue. it would attract much readers."

YOU GOT IT! DINNER IS SERVED. WITHIN 1 WEEK, I WILL UPLOAD MY NEW EDITORIAL, ON LEBRON AND HIS FANCIFUL ADVENTURES IN MONEYLAND...

PS - Everyone else please refrain from LeBron articles, I got this one...
Snakell Beast

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 24, 2003 12:04 am

Do tha dayam thang then!!! :man1: :man1:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sat May 24, 2003 12:41 pm

Kobe will dominate Lebron this coming season. What will happen is that the Cavs will probably have Bron defend Goerge or Fox, so that he will not get mentally frustrated guarding Kobe. The Cavs will do their best to protect him, no matter what.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Return to Lakers Discussion