u know it

u know it

Postby BigPunDoubleG on Tue May 06, 2003 6:54 am

Yall people are to confident you are goin win the seris.Why do yall listen to Phil when he says this crap.you all believe him when he says hes goin do something like(sweeping the spurs).Lakers dont matchup in this seres,they cant control Tim,they cant control manu and soon they will not be able to control Parker.I have been watching all the teams this whole year and when I watched the spurs played I was just in aww.The team that you saw Monday isnt even playing like they ussaualy do.To tell you the truth it was a crappy game for them and they won.Im just goin give the hard facts,the lakers dont have that magic anymore.
BigPunDoubleG

Postby Lakers4Ever on Tue May 06, 2003 9:28 am

Whatever... HAHAHAHA!
Jessica Alba is the HOTTEST woman alive!
Lakers4Ever

Postby FirstLady on Tue May 06, 2003 10:11 am

Look BigPuddle, we are true Lakers fans who would never give up hope on our team. That's the definition of a true fan....not a bandwagon fan. True fans are there through thick and thin, and we know that last night's game was a bad night for our Lakers. We know they are capable of playing better and WILL play better!

Oh, and by the way....welcome to ClubLakers! :man12:
FirstLady
Clublakers Queen (1st Female)

Postby Reddy on Tue May 06, 2003 3:38 pm

FirstLady wrote:Look BigPuddle, we are true Lakers fans who would never give up hope on our team. That's the definition of a true fan....not a bandwagon fan. True fans are there through thick and thin, and we know that last night's game was a bad night for our Lakers. We know they are capable of playing better and WILL play better!

Oh, and by the way....welcome to ClubLakers! :man12:

WHN LAKERS WIN SEIRES 4-1

I WILL COME BACK TO THIS THREAD AND LAUGH IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Tue May 06, 2003 4:01 pm

It just amazes me how these idiots show up in the forum, everytime some team gets lucky and beats the Lakers in just one game of a playoff series.

I remember how these same losers showed up after Game 2 and 3 of the last series with the Wolves.

Hey, GUEST retards. Where were you when the Lakers were winnig those playoff games.

Be a true fan, and show up after a Laker win in Game 2.

4-1 Lakers win the series!!!!!!!!!!!!

4-PEAT 4 CHICK!!!!!!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Reddy on Tue May 06, 2003 4:02 pm

Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 wrote:It just amazes me how these idiots show up in the forum, everytime some team gets lucky and beats the Lakers in just one game of a playoff series.

I remember how these same losers showed up after Game 2 and 3 of the last series with the Wolves.

Hey, GUEST retards. Where were you when the Lakers were winnig those playoff games.

Be a true fan, and show up after a Laker win in Game 2.

4-1 Lakers win the series!!!!!!!!!!!!

4-PEAT 4 CHICK!!!!!!!!

4-1!!!!!!!!!
LOOK 4 THE DUO TO THROW DOWN 100 WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue May 06, 2003 4:45 pm

I doubt 100, but trust me, they'll do their damage, Kobe can't be stopped, period, and all we have to concetrate on is the role players, now that we are down with 2 major players injured, the role players will foreshadow the outcome of this series...

Bottom line, Shaq and Kobe will always get theirs, but how will the role players be involved?

Fishy, Horry, Shaw, Rush, Pargo... etc... etc...
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Reddy on Tue May 06, 2003 4:46 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:I doubt 100, but trust me, they'll do their damage, Kobe can't be stopped, period, and all we have to concetrate on is the role players, now that we are down with 2 major players injured, the role players will foreshadow the outcome of this series...

Bottom line, Shaq and Kobe will always get theirs, but how will the role players be involved?

Fishy, Horry, Shaw, Rush, Pargo... etc... etc...

YEUPPS!
WE DO THAT
YOU KNOW IS THE LAKERS CHAMPIONS!
I HAVE A FEELING HTE DUO WILL THROW DOWN 100!!!!!!!!!!!
IMAGINE HOW MUCH LIFE TAHT WOULD TAKE OUT OF SPUR FANS!
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue May 06, 2003 4:49 pm

We will never win this series if Kobe & Shaq score 100 red, the role players are the ones we need to focus on...

WHOS HOT?
WHOS NOT?

That's the question, P Jax has won nine rings, he knows how to coach situations like this, most people don't understand the changes that he will drastically make to rebound from a loss, I feel really good about game 2...
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Reddy on Tue May 06, 2003 4:57 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:I feel really good about game 2...

WE NEED GAME 2!!!!!!!!
LAKERS IN 5!!!!!!!!!
I JUST SAID THE 100 CUZ ITS A POSSBLILY AND THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT GAME 4 US........
THATS THE TIME DUO STEPS UP BUT I GUESS YOURE RIGHT
I THINK DFISH WILL BE A FACTAH IN GAEM 2 WIHT HIS TREYS!!!!!!!!!!!
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Lakerqueen on Tue May 06, 2003 5:00 pm

Let's just say other people need to show up besides Shaq and Kobe. Robert was 1-6, Fisher only took 7 shots, and they only got 4 points off the bench. I don't care how much people want to say the Lakers are complaining, Phil is right that a 35-12 margin of free throws for the Spurs is ridiculous... it's like the Kings series last year in the first few games, only it's starting earlier in the series this time.
People saying the Lakers are done because of one game is inane. One game does not define a series unless it is game 7. The Lakers have a tough fight ahead of them, especially without D. George for tomorrow night and Foxy gone for the rest of the year... but they CAN DO IT! They are not done yet. Kobe sees this as a challenge, and when that happens, he takes over. They can't give the Lakers only 12 free throw attempts a game for the rest of the series, and the rest of the team will start to hit shots.[/code]
Lakerqueen

Postby Reddy on Tue May 06, 2003 5:02 pm

Lakerqueen wrote:Let's just say other people need to show up besides Shaq and Kobe. Robert was 1-6, Fisher only took 7 shots, and they only got 4 points off the bench. I don't care how much people want to say the Lakers are complaining, Phil is right that a 35-12 margin of free throws for the Spurs is ridiculous... it's like the Kings series last year in the first few games, only it's starting earlier in the series this time.
People saying the Lakers are done because of one game is inane. One game does not define a series unless it is game 7. The Lakers have a tough fight ahead of them, especially without D. George for tomorrow night and Foxy gone for the rest of the year... but they CAN DO IT! They are not done yet. Kobe sees this as a challenge, and when that happens, he takes over. They can't give the Lakers only 12 free throw attempts a game for the rest of the series, and the rest of the team will start to hit shots.[/code]

YEEEEEEEEAH!!!!!!!!!
LOOK 4 DAH DUO TO THROW DOWN 100!
DFISH TAKE AND MAKE THE TREYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!
LAKERS IN 5!!!!!!!!!
4 PEAT!!!!!!!
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Lakers#1stunner on Tue May 06, 2003 6:36 pm

I have to agree with that guy big puddle or whatever you call him,Phil should not start whining about little touchy fouls and just play the game.We have to admit our mistakes and just git better the next game,not just whine and running into the next game with a big ego.From a fans point of view I can understand how they can be fustrated.Every fan thinks the refs are bull and they are for the other team.In game one the spurs just had great defence and just could not connect on the shots.Personally I think this whole blame it on the ref crap is just bull,there just out there doing there job.All I say is just admit your mistakes and learn how to improve on them and just get better leave the refs alone there not bias there just doing there job.
Lakers#1stunner

Postby BDG on Tue May 06, 2003 6:59 pm

i have no clue what you're talking about, cuz the lakers rarely, if ever, complain about refereeing. do you ever see them blaming their losses on the refs? no. kobe and shaq just become more determined and the lakers just say that they didn't play up to par when the lose. they just feel like they can play better every time, and come out to prove it in the following games. i would have posted that on a kings forum if i were you. do you see how many times adelman, webber, bibby and jackson are in the papers [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] and moaning about the refs? so i don't understand where you're getting the impression that the lakers "whine" often.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Reddy on Tue May 06, 2003 7:05 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:i have no clue what you're talking about, cuz the lakers rarely, if ever, complain about refereeing. do you ever see them blaming their losses on the refs? no. kobe and shaq just become more determined and the lakers just say that they didn't play up to par when the lose. they just feel like they can play better every time, and come out to prove it in the following games. i would have posted that on a kings forum if i were you. do you see how many times adelman, webber, bibby and jackson are in the papers [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] and moaning about the refs? so i don't understand where you're getting the impression that the lakers "whine" often.

yeah!
The key to the ballgame was (San Antonio) getting to the free-throw line,'' said Bryant, whose team had only 12 fouls shots compared to the Spurs' 35. "You can go to the refs and plead your case, but you just have to play through it.

this is what lakers say.......
you call that WHINING?
Champions accept calls......
thats what we are
unlike teh whiners......(QUEENS)
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue May 06, 2003 7:35 pm

LMAO!! Phil isn't blaming the refs he's just stating how ridiculous their calls are.. How was Duncan set more to the line than the whole Lakers team!! If anything Kobe only was sent twice to the line. Kobe was attacking inside and still wasn't getting calls. But u know what, it isn't about the refs makin bad calls, it's just about makin statements.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Tue May 06, 2003 7:48 pm

gellos

duncans mvp happy (reffedin his way) celebration game is over
tomorw we start seeing the realy series
with FAIR calls
:mad1:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Snakell Beast on Wed May 07, 2003 7:13 am

The referees have never given us a fair shake, by design. Remember Portland in the WCF? They would hang on Shaq and snakebite the shooters and nothing would get called. Another thing I hate is that just because someone criticizes the refs doesn't mean they are "whiners" it is when they blame their loss on them indiscriminantly. Phil has a legit point that, in every game during the regular season, we averaged in the low to mid 20s in free throws, so how is it exactly that with two of the three highest volume free throw shooters on the same team, in a hotly contested physical game against a team that is labeled as "overly physical" to begin with, how does Kobe get to the line for 4 fukin' free throws? How does Tim Duncan get more free throws than our entire team? It is a legit question and it IS indicative of poor performance and inequality with regard to the referees and the calls.
Snakell Beast

Return to Lakers Discussion