kobe's attorney says kobe is .....

kobe's attorney says kobe is .....

Postby Laker brain on Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:17 am

Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby BDG on Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:23 am

it sounds like so far the investigation has been screwy on the part of the sheriff's office. i hope this doesn't damage kobe's name when it's all said and done.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Coppertop on Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:25 am

Kobe could be in the same room with this chick and they'll say they have physical evidence. Anybody read Shaq's autobiography? He recalls times in the book where women just come to his hotel room and drop a robe and are standing there naked for him to take. He says he refuses them several times a year. Is it not possible that the same thing happened to Kobe, he refused, and little ms. [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] decided to make a story up? Yes. Likely? More likely than Kobe doing anything possibly described as Sexual Assault.
Coppertop

Postby Vasashi17 on Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:44 am

Hey guys here is what the LA Times had to say:
http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketbal ... nba-lakers

This [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] is makin kobe look bad and if she wants to be sexually ASSaulted, she better watch out, cause it looks like Kobe's lawyer will take it straight to her [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. This trick needs to go down and what makes me soo pissed about it is not that it happened to a Laker, but it happened to Kobe who is seriously one hell of a role model, to not only me but many people in LA and throughout the US. I hope she burns for this. :mad1:
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:36 am

Vasashi17 wrote:This [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] is makin kobe look bad and if she wants to be sexually ASSaulted, she better watch out, cause it looks like Kobe's lawyer will take it straight to her [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. This trick needs to go down and what makes me soo pissed about it is not that it happened to a Laker, but it happened to Kobe who is seriously one hell of a role model, to not only me but many people in LA and throughout the US. I hope she burns for this. :mad1:

That's what I'm sayin right thurr!! She needs to get her [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] to tha dayam hotel, where she belongs.. U can't turn a Ho into a housewife, and he was prolly someones ho for tha night ova there... Dayam [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].. Ur right, it's like she wanted to get assulted by someone, so she blamed it on Kobe...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:51 am

YEAH
kobe has vanessa and he is truly loyal to her.
i dont believe it. and i will say kobe is innocent!
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:52 pm

JUST BRING THIS B*TCH TO ME AND I'LL PIMP SLAP HER THE RIGHT WAY.

SINCE SHE LIKES TO LIE ABOUT BEING HIT, THEN SHE SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO LA SO THAT VANESSA BRYANT CAN SLAP HER!!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Lakerqueen on Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:56 pm

Speaking of Vanessa, does anyone really think that Vanessa would have gone with Kobe to Colorado to turn himself in if she thought he had done something? From that report, I would say it's pretty obvious that Vanessa doesn't belive he did anything...(too bad she wouldn't make a statement so we can get a little more insight to this situation... but at the same time that could also compromise Kobe's case).
Lakerqueen

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:03 pm

I know its hard on Kobe, but it must be extremely difficult on her seeing the person she loves and adores being accused like this. She probably feels helpless that she can't directly do something and make it go away.

Once this BS is pronounced false, then it will just make the love of Kobe and Vanessa stronger.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:17 pm

Kobe's innocent until proven guilty.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Vasashi17 on Mon Jul 07, 2003 6:39 pm

Hey, Kobe will not get charged, then he will explain to Vanessa how his name got into this mess with a little bit of books being thrown at him and flower vases and statues being broken. :boxing1: Once the dust settles, they'll have one of those passionate hugs...he will later wine and dine her and then they will have the most incredible make-up sex...Waaa Laaa...A Happy Hollywood Ending
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon Jul 07, 2003 10:08 pm

Kobe hasnt even been charged yet... So I dont think theres anything to worry about yet. Yes I said "yet." Until there's a DNA test or whatever tests they take in "rape" cases, then we'll know 4sho.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon Jul 07, 2003 10:16 pm

Two reasons why I don't like this whole thing...

1. When Kobe was a rookie, after games when everyone else was out "clubbing" or "partying" Kobe always stayed in the gym and worked on his flaws. In return he has been nothing but a role model to America and is quickly becoming (if not already) one of the greatest players to ever play the game.

2. Kobe, from what I hear, is a very attractive guy. My girlfriend even thinks he is extremley "hot". My point is, him being in Denver for knee surgery, he could pretty much have any girl he wanted (not saying he is this way). So why would he "sexually assult" a girl, especially a 19 year old.

Bottom line is, I support Kobe no matter what. I might not agree with his actions if it was bad, but I still support him. But I honestly doubt he did anything.

Sounds like the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] just wanted to play wheel of fortune...
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 12:03 am

Yep, but would you look at where the wheel landed...she landed on bankrupt. What a damn shame. And for her humiliating lose, what has she won Pat Kobshaq...an all expense paid trip to hell, where she will fry for all eternity :mad1: for harrassing a saint like Kobe. Look, why rape a girl when Kobe's got Mrs. Sexy Vanessa right beside him. I mean just look at her Image Anyways Kobe is a stud, Vanessa is :man13: and that b#tch is basically a triflin scank [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] b#tch. Stud and :man13: go together...there's no room for a b#tch...especially a triflin scank [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] one.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 12:06 am

By the way, my girlfriend is sexier...I love you babesy! Muah!....So how bout them Lakers :man1:
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 12:40 am

Vasashi17 wrote:By the way, my girlfriend is sexier...I love you babesy! Muah!....So how bout them Lakers :man1:

Ur just tryin to make her look good... come to mah neck uv tha woods, and tell me whatcha think bout me... :man10: I'm a die-hard Lakers fan, and I'm a die-hard Lakers fan... U can't get any better than this! :man12:

I wonder what's goin through Vanessa's mind.. After havin a baby and all, the media must be puttin a lot of heart ache on her, and Kobe... Dayam...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 12:52 am

I gotta say gyrl, that i'm really impressed at how die hard you are about our Lakers. You definitely gotta teach my girl how to love the Lakers the way you do...See she gets jealous of them sometimes, cause I pay more attention to the Lakers then I do her...but she puts up with it and thats why I love her. Hey if she doesn't start lovin' em though, then I guess I could check out your neck uv tha woods. Actually with this whole Kobe thing goin around, I'll just have to stay committed to her...but after it dies down i'll give it some thought. :man1: Thanks for the offer though...

By the way...speakin of Kobe, here's breaking news http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketbal ... nba-lakers
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 1:45 am

I was just tryin to brighten up tha days of people who read this, cuz this whole Kobe thang gots us trippin...

Colorado authorities said Monday they hoped to decide by Friday whether to file criminal charges against Laker guard Kobe Bryant, who was arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting a woman at a hotel near Vail last week

See, it's just a suspicion, so where's the evidence they claim to have?
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion