KOBE Behind Bars?????

KOBE Behind Bars?????

Postby la21834 on Sun Jul 06, 2003 5:43 pm

Breaking news

ESPN news has reported that kobe bryant has been arrested for sexual mis-conduct
la21834

Postby la21834 on Sun Jul 06, 2003 5:48 pm

That was my first post. I wish it had been better news
la21834

Postby Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2003 5:52 pm

can u please provide a link to ur "news" because i have logged on to espn.com and have not seen anything relating to ur information

Postby kissjrj on Sun Jul 06, 2003 5:53 pm

it's on cnnsi.com also
kissjrj

Postby la21834 on Sun Jul 06, 2003 5:53 pm

I saw it on tv. it said he was arrested in CO
la21834

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun Jul 06, 2003 6:14 pm

LakersGyrl2003

KOBE behind Bars?????

Postby STC on Sun Jul 06, 2003 7:27 pm

Anyone can claim to be sexually assualted. Obviously from what we know of Kobe this is totally out of character. We know he is strongly family oriented and doesn't even drink. I stand behind Kobe, and look forward to hearing his side of things. Let's just hope the media doesn't foster a rush to judgement.
STC

Postby Roscoe on Sun Jul 06, 2003 7:29 pm

I bet this is probably gonna turn into something like Iverson's gun situation last summer, which turned out to be completely false.
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Sun Jul 06, 2003 7:30 pm

You're a little late on this lol. I posted it in the Smack section. Unfortunatley it isn't a rumor.
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby Roscoe on Sun Jul 06, 2003 7:34 pm

No I meant on how the media is probably gonna blow this out of proportion...
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Postby BDG on Sun Jul 06, 2003 10:37 pm

These charges are [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. That's all I gotta say.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Retards on Sun Jul 06, 2003 11:14 pm

:man13: Sexual assault ? That doesnt sounded like Kobe , I might do that but not him :man1:
Retards

Postby Gues on Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:56 am

This is so fake. Our man Kobe is not like this at all. He just ran into some little b***h that wants her two minutes of fame and some of Kobe's money. He is totally innocent. :bang: :bang:
Gues

Postby prof_tolomi on Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:16 am

There could be a Kobe impersonator on the loose... :man3:
or some b***h needs her money for college... :man1:

Bottomline, Kobe's innocent. :man2: The charges won't prosper, "buh-leev dat, playa!" :jam2:
prof_tolomi

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:23 am

Gues wrote:This is so fake. Our man Kobe is not like this at all. He just ran into some little b***h that wants her two minutes of fame and some of Kobe's money. He is totally innocent. :bang: :bang:

Hey we don't know the whole story. I personally don't think that Kobe did what is being alleged but please don't come in here and call this girl names. You don't know her and you don't know whether this is true or not. She may be lying about the whole thing but right now we don't know so lets refrain from calling names until we actually know what happened, Please.
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:23 am

This thread needs to be locked... We already have this conversation elsewhere.
LakersGyrl2003

Huh?

Postby LakersFan2003 on Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:32 am

SterlingBlueSatinGlow wrote:
Gues wrote:This is so fake. Our man Kobe is not like this at all. He just ran into some little b***h that wants her two minutes of fame and some of Kobe's money. He is totally innocent. :bang: :bang:

Hey we don't know the whole story. I personally don't think that Kobe did what is being alleged but please don't come in here and call this girl names. You don't know her and you don't know whether this is true or not. She may be lying about the whole thing but right now we don't know so lets refrain from calling names until we actually know what happened, Please.

Umm.... why do we have to refrain from calling names? lol ...
LakersFan2003

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:07 pm

LOL, We don't have refrain. I just think that we shouldn't call this Girl a B@#$h and a hoe until we hear the real story. I'm sure Kobe is innocent but I don't think it's right to call this girl a B#$!h when we know nothing about her. We shouldn't judge either way until we hear the facts. When the story breaks that she was lying, then we can acall her a B#!$h and a hoe. LOL. But if she truly was a victim here (which I doubt) than it's just not right for us to be talking trash about her.

I feel the same way you guys do. I'm a big Kobe fan as well as a Shaq fan and I don't think Kobe did anything wrong. If this girl is lying than I'll be the first to call her a F!#@$N B@!#H. But until we know the story We shouldn't judge Kobe or the girl.

Besides I said Please :-)
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby SWOL on Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:36 pm

We can post our opinion......we believe in Kobe.......we back Kobe........we feel Kobe is innocent.....in my opinion that makes her what ever people are calling her.....Kobe is too smart to get caught up......If A.I. or Rasheed had been caught up, people might have a diff opinion......but KOBE......NO......CO. Sherriff looking for pub, he bypassed the D.A. to arrest KOBE, this is gargbage
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:03 pm

swolswol, I agree you can post your opinion.........I agree that we believe in Kobe.....I agree we back Kobe.... I agree we feel Kobe is innocent. But I guess I, Having been in Law Enforcement, just feel that everyone is judging the girl who is supposed to be the victim here a little harshly.

I don't think Kobe did anything Wrong, I've said that all along. But I've seen alot of victims treated to think that it was there fault. Especially in high profile rape cases. The women is more than likely treated like she did something wrong.

I think Kobe is innocent and you do have a right to post your opinion. I wasn't trying to prevent anyone from doing that. I guess I just have a different mind set about this is all. We'lljust have to see how this plays out.

Didn't mean to offend anyone here. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby thelakeshow on Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:55 pm

this really hurts people like me im only 15 so kobe is everything to me i look up to him so much not only becouse the way he plays but the type of person he is. He is my ldol and i do not belive he did it but it still hurts me when i heard the news it almost cried i really hope its not true and i dont belive it is
thelakeshow

Postby Vasashi17 on Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:01 pm

Its not true lakeshow. I look up to Kobe too, and from all the articles it just seems like the law ran into it without further investigation. I'm with you sterling, in that we really shouldn't trash the girl, but i'm upset that she went to the law in the first place. My man Kobe says its bogus, then I believe him, makin the girl a liar. So I guess i won't call her a f#@$@ b@#$#@ anymore, but I definitely think she is a liar. As for the law in Colorado, I really have nothing nice to say about them :man2: They rushed into this and made a huge scene about nothing. The public doesn't know squat, hell the DA doesn't know sh#t about the case. He still said he needed to look the through the police report and investigate more. Why make it public, where Kobe is left out there vulnerable to the public, when they could have thoroughly investigated it first, then charge Kobe and then make it public. Along with San Antonio and Sacramento, Eagle, Colorado is another place that I will never set my foot in. In fact, I want the Bobcats to relocate to Eagle, Colorado and get Sheriff Dufus to coach that team, so that when we come in there and face them 4 times a year, we really freakin wish they never f#*@'d with Kobe. This is just a way for the state of Colorado to seek vengance for the times Kobe lit Denver up last season averaging 41 pts on their [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. Kobe is innocent and not only should the liar pay for it but Sheriff Dufus and the law of Eagle should too. Go get 'em Kob.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby zetaw00d on Tue Jul 08, 2003 2:41 am

After Kobe has been cleared!!! I think Kobe should slap that B!TCH with a slander lawsuit!!!!
zetaw00d

Postby L.A. Dynasty on Tue Jul 08, 2003 2:57 pm

I can't wait to watch Kobe torch Denver for 50 and blow out the Nuggets the next time were up there!
"What matters is the name on the front of your jersey."
- Kobe Bryant (Start listening to your own quotes you big baby!)
L.A. Dynasty

Postby ThEeNeXtKoBe8 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 11:36 am

This is total [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], y would a man who loves his kids and devotes everything to them want to sexually assault someone? :disagree: that's total [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. this lady just wants money and to get kobe in trouble! :mad1: that's just stupid, they should clear charges immediately, he didn't do it! :man7:
ThEeNeXtKoBe8

Next

Return to Lakers Discussion