Kobe Discussion: Shutting it down; Puts Lakers FO on blast

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby nthydro on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:40 am

bruddahmanmatt wrote:
Tobias Funke wrote:
KareemTheGreat33 wrote:
Battle Tested20 wrote:That's fine. Let's just make sure we nip this thing in the butt now so it doesn't linger all training camp and into the regular season.


:man10: :man10:


Freak da doe.


Shout™


Holla™
nthydro

 
Posts: 1383
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:55 am

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby nthydro on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:56 am

C'mon ya'll lets go
Nip it in da butt and freak da doe
Do it real fast baby, don't do it slow
I said freak da doe, f-f-freak da doe
Holla™

Wouldn't that make a good rap song :man1:
nthydro

 
Posts: 1383
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:55 am

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby strategos on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:02 am

:man10:
User avatar
strategos

 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:06 am
Location: Poland, Wroclaw

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby Tobias Funke on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:48 am

:man10: :man10: Yall crazy.
"Come hell or high water we're gonna be there again. Its just something about the Lakers organization. Mitch is really, really good at it, he's really really good man...."

- 24
User avatar
Tobias Funke

 
Posts: 5696
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:13 am

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Lol......
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
User avatar
puffyusaf#2

 
Posts: 29919
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:15 pm
Location: Chasing the dream to an Oscar

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby Tragic on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:00 pm

:man10:
User avatar
Tragic

 
Posts: 7498
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:09 pm

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby kenzo on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:27 pm

Well, this looks promising :man10:
User avatar
kenzo

 
Posts: 5574
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:06 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby JGC on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:55 pm

KareemTheGreat33 wrote:
Battle Tested20 wrote:That's fine. Let's just make sure we nip this thing in the butt now so it doesn't linger all training camp and into the regular season.


:man10: :man10:


What's awesome about this is that you can't even pretend it was a typo since it would be impossible to accidentally hit the letter T twice instead of D once. Hahahaha.

This is making me laugh so hard it's like a dagger to my stomach.
JGC

 
Posts: 3781
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 am

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby Texas Lakers Fan on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:05 pm

:man10: :man10: :man10:
Image
User avatar
Texas Lakers Fan

 
Posts: 5438
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:26 am

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby D.B. Cooper on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:10 pm

:man10:

Jugglerknot
Image
User avatar
D.B. Cooper

 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:03 pm
Location: C.L

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby Tragic on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:53 am

phew..Kobe practiced on Saturday and will play in sunday's exhibition. Glad he's fine.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-lakers-fyi-20121007,0,4571509.story
User avatar
Tragic

 
Posts: 7498
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:09 pm

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby Battle Tested20 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:56 am

KB24 wrote:we have to get used to the fact that Kobe will pick up all sort of little injuries. Its part of getting old.


I agree
Image
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
User avatar
Battle Tested20

 
Posts: 10951
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:39 pm
Location: San Diego, CA (SDSU)

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby Battle Tested20 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:58 am

nthydro wrote:
Battle Tested20 wrote:That's fine. Let's just make sure we nip this thing in the butt now so it doesn't linger all training camp and into the regular season.


I believe the term you're looking for is nip this thing in the bud :man12:

Reminds me of my girlfriend saying "We gotta do this right from the gecko(get go)" :man10:

Image



:man10: :man10:

touche
Image
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
User avatar
Battle Tested20

 
Posts: 10951
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:39 pm
Location: San Diego, CA (SDSU)

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby Texas Lakers Fan on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:12 am



I'm sure this has been posted before, but this is by far the greatest Kobe mix I've ever seen. Excellent work by KB42PAH. Anyways I'm honored to be able to say I watched this incredible basketball player in his prime. One of the five greatest players of all time IMO. Saying he'll be sorely missed in a few years when he hangs it up for good is a huge understatement.
Image
User avatar
Texas Lakers Fan

 
Posts: 5438
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:26 am

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby havoc33 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:29 pm

Texas Lakers Fan wrote:

I'm sure this has been posted before, but this is by far the greatest Kobe mix I've ever seen. Excellent work by KB42PAH. Anyways I'm honored to be able to say I watched this incredible basketball player in his prime. One of the five greatest players of all time IMO. Saying he'll be sorely missed in a few years when he hangs it up for good is a huge understatement.

thx for posting, never saw it before. Great stuff. Kobe will def be missed. So happy I finally managed to see him play in person this summer during the Olympics. I was awestruck basically.
User avatar
havoc33

 
Posts: 1186
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:40 am
Location: Norway

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby Texas Lakers Fan on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:11 pm

havoc33 wrote:
Texas Lakers Fan wrote:

I'm sure this has been posted before, but this is by far the greatest Kobe mix I've ever seen. Excellent work by KB42PAH. Anyways I'm honored to be able to say I watched this incredible basketball player in his prime. One of the five greatest players of all time IMO. Saying he'll be sorely missed in a few years when he hangs it up for good is a huge understatement.

thx for posting, never saw it before. Great stuff. Kobe will def be missed. So happy I finally managed to see him play in person this summer during the Olympics. I was awestruck basically.

Wow man that's awesome did you see the Olympic Gold Medal game? I usually see him play twice in San Antonio when the Lakers play the Spurs, but last season Kobe only played in one of the two games which they lost badly. This season the Lakers only visit San Antonio once. I'm trying to get tickets to see Shaq's jersey retirement ceremony in April. Hopefully it happens.
Image
User avatar
Texas Lakers Fan

 
Posts: 5438
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:26 am

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby Battle Tested20 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Yeah its definitely been posted a few times a couple of years back. But nevertheless is always fun to see that video again
Image
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
User avatar
Battle Tested20

 
Posts: 10951
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:39 pm
Location: San Diego, CA (SDSU)

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby Juronimo on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:34 pm

nthydro wrote:C'mon ya'll lets go
Nip it in da butt and freak da doe
Do it real fast baby, don't do it slow
I said freak da doe, f-f-freak da doe
Holla™

Wouldn't that make a good rap song :man1:


:man10: :man10: :man10:

This is great, someone should record this
RIP Nelson Mandela
July 18, 1918 - December 5, 2013
User avatar
Juronimo

 
Posts: 6532
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:20 pm
Location: Dancing on Red's grave

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby intuitivelOve on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:27 pm

Kobe seriously need to work on his spot up shooting and 3 ball...this is getting ridiculous!!!! First last year, then the oympics, and now this preseason game! He needs a SHOOTING COACH or something!! SMDH!!
intuitivelOve

 
Posts: 450
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:29 am

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby Texas Lakers Fan on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:40 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:Kobe seriously need to work on his spot up shooting and 3 ball...this is getting ridiculous!!!! First last year, then the oympics, and now this preseason game! He needs a SHOOTING COACH or something!! SMDH!!

:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
Image
User avatar
Texas Lakers Fan

 
Posts: 5438
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:26 am

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby Kobe8Fan on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:32 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:Kobe seriously need to work on his spot up shooting and 3 ball...this is getting ridiculous!!!! First last year, then the oympics, and now this preseason game! He needs a SHOOTING COACH or something!! SMDH!!

It's the broken fingers fault.
User avatar
Kobe8Fan

 
Posts: 10077
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:49 am
Location: Covina, CA

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby KBJelleyBean24 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:35 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:Kobe seriously need to work on his spot up shooting and 3 ball...this is getting ridiculous!!!! First last year, then the oympics, and now this preseason game! He needs a SHOOTING COACH or something!! SMDH!!

Image
I should get an assist for that. It's an intentional pass to oneself, so it's an assist. That way people can't say all I do is shoot.
-Kobe on passing the ball to himself off the backboard.
User avatar
KBJelleyBean24

 
Posts: 786
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 3:12 pm
Location: Oxnard, CA

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby intuitivelOve on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Keep laughing....I remember last year I complained about the minutes Mike Brown was playing Kobe and everyone laughed and now everyones concerned about the minutes Brown plays Kobe this season!...all I'm saying is if Kobe dont work on the spot up shot and his 3 ball this season will be another fail!! What good is Nash helping Kobe if he miss most of the easy open shots???
intuitivelOve

 
Posts: 450
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:29 am

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby Tobias Funke on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:38 pm

This is really getting old.
"Come hell or high water we're gonna be there again. Its just something about the Lakers organization. Mitch is really, really good at it, he's really really good man...."

- 24
User avatar
Tobias Funke

 
Posts: 5696
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:13 am

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby MambaFromDownUnder on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:39 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:Keep laughing....I remember last year I complained about the minutes Mike Brown was playing Kobe and everyone laughed and now everyones concerned about the minutes Brown plays Kobe this season!...all I'm saying is if Kobe dont work on the spot up shot and his 3 ball this season will be another fail!! What good is Nash helping Kobe if he miss most of the easy open shots???

It's pre season brah, the starting 5 was probably going at about, 45% today. It's Kobe, I still do not understand why people question his ability still.
MambaFromDownUnder

 
Posts: 172
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:53 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 6 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.