Kobe Bryant Discussion: Reason for Lakers downfall?

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby ThizGuy83 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:54 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:
brandonr2001 wrote:
intuitivelOve wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:Why are you trolling and trying to start stuff over the littlest things Kobe does and says? Honestly

thats not trolling....his comments are classless and i'm sure ESPN will be talking about it everywhere tomorrow. The Laker bench players like Morris and Goudelock will probably feel a certain way after hearing these comments also.

we should just trade kobe and have morris and goudelock start... then the world will be happy for the intuitive one

Fail. The comments were classless and tacky. Kobe gains NOTHING for saying this....it goes back to my feelings that Kobe may be insecure. To belittle ex-teammates is just mean!!!...I can see if you say Smush deserves it for talking crap about him(I disagree but whatever), but Kwame and Mihm absolutely do not deserve this treatment. Kobe went too far...these players have Mothers and Kids who dont deserve to hear their sons/fathers talked about this way!!! How would Kobe feel if Dr. J came out and talked about his father Jellybean this way...probably wouldnt like it!!!!....and I'm sure he wouldnt like it if Natalia and or Gianna grow up to make it on a soccer team or something, and they are not that good at it but try their hardest or suffer bc of injuries and the star player on their team were to say how much they sucked and should have never made it in the league!! ..........Kobe is acting tacky/classless with these comments!!! Point blank period!!!SMDH!

Dwight "tweedle Dee tweedle dum" Howard
ThizGuy83

Postby intuitivelOve on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Former LA Lakers point guard Smush Parker is calling out Kobe Bryant for being a diva who treated his teammates like crap -- and it comes just hours after Kobe blamed Parker for costing him a huge trophy 7 years ago.

Parker played with Kobe during the 2005-06 season, and tells TMZ the Lakers great is only lashing out because he once dared to say Kobe was "overrated" as a teammate.

Parker's never explained what he meant by that, but now tells us ... Kobe "told me out of his own mouth that I couldn't talk to him. That my accolades under my belt weren't deserving enough for me to talk to him." He also says Kobe didn't talk to most of his teammates.

Parker says he's opening up about Kobe's diss because Kobe told reporters earlier today ... he lost the '05-'06 NBA MVP trophy to Steve Nash because he was surrounded with no-talent players that season.

Kobe said, "I tell Steve, you won MVP, but I was playing with Smush Parker."

Kobe piled on more, saying ... "He shouldn't have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard. So we let him walk on."

Parker, who's currently hooping overseas, says his stats prove he was far from "the worst" ... as Kobe claims ... and adds, "People lie, numbers don't."

I read this

0 people shared this

COMMENTS.

See More: Kobe Bryant , Smush Parker , TMZ Sports

Add to My Links .

by Taboola
YOU MAY LIKE

The Ultimate Diabetes Prevention GuideSymptom Find

'Honey Boo Boo' Star to Have Leg AMPUTATED!?

Stacy Keibler's FATAL George Clooney Relationship Blunder
How your brain is wired to learn a new language in 10 daysInternet Order

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/11/kobe-brya ... z292PUDfNv

YAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now TMZ has found Smush.....i'm still trolling??? no big deal????
intuitivelOve

Postby therealdeal on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby ThizGuy83 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:02 pm

therealdeal wrote:Image

agreed
Dwight "tweedle Dee tweedle dum" Howard
ThizGuy83

Postby lakersyunowin on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:44 pm

the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby Tobias Funke on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:37 pm

First Kobe saying it was his team was gonna ruin our season. Now it's his comments on players that aren't even on our team anymore that are gonna doom our season?

What's gonna be the reason for alarm next week? Kobe freaks da doe?

Ridiculous.
"Come hell or high water we're gonna be there again. Its just something about the Lakers organization. Mitch is really, really good at it, he's really really good man...."

Tobias Funke

Postby intuitivelOve on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:23 pm

Procitynyc‏@procitynyc

Smush "my second season I started looking Kobe off" @LakerDaily @HOOPSWORLD @InsideHoops @IanBegley

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

1hProcitynyc‏@procitynyc

Smush "playing for Phil Jackson was a great experience" @IanBegley @LakerDaily

Expand

1hProcitynyc‏@procitynyc

Smush "1st playoff game Phil Jackson gives Lamar Odam a black card to take the team out to dinner Kobe Bryant sits at a different table"

Expand

1hProcitynyc‏@procitynyc

Smush "Kobe did not make anybody on the team comfortable" on H2G RADIO @LakerDaily @LakersNation @HOOPSWORLD @InsideHoops @IanBegley

Expand

1hProcitynyc‏@procitynyc

Smush Parker "playing for Kobe was a over rated experience" on H2G radio @LakerDailyhttp://www.blogtalkradio.com/h2gradio

Expand

1hProcitynyc‏@procitynyc

Smush Parker talking right now on H2G RADIO http://www.blogtalkradio.com/h2gradio @LakerDaily @HOOPSWORLD @InsideHoops

Expand

1hProcitynyc‏@procitynyc

Former LA Laker Smush Parker talks about Kobe Bryant on H2G RADIO AT 10PM http://www.blogtalkradio.com/h2gradio @LakerDaily @LakersNation

Smush going INNNNNN, he gonna be getting his 15 minutes of fame......I wonder if Kobe regret openning his mouth for no reason now...prob wasnt worth it...*yawn*
intuitivelOve

Postby LTLakerFan on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:29 pm

You're just in a state of excitement all damn day with these Smush quotes aren't you..... :man10:
LTLakerFan

Postby intuitivelOve on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:32 pm

LTLakerFan wrote:You're just in a state of excitement all damn day with these Smush quotes aren't you..... :man10:

LOL its just that Kobe causing unnecessary drama, and me being called a troll by people on the board for calling all this happening before it happend is just hilarious to me. :man10:
intuitivelOve

Postby Tobias Funke on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:55 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:LOL its just that Kobe causing unnecessary drama

This is just........ :man10: :man10: :man10:
"Come hell or high water we're gonna be there again. Its just something about the Lakers organization. Mitch is really, really good at it, he's really really good man...."

Tobias Funke

Postby GoldenKnight on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:11 pm

I'm not sure I like some of Kobe's comments, its just not the kind of attention we need having a great, mature, & experienced team.

CHECK OUT MY DESIGNS ON FB/INSTAGRAM/TWITTER: @GoldenKnightGFX
GoldenKnight

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:36 pm

intuitivelOve wrote: Smush going INNNNNN, he gonna be getting his 15 minutes of fame......I wonder if Kobe regret openning his mouth for no reason now...prob wasnt worth it...*yawn*

I actually thought this couldn't get more crazy but I seriously underestimated you.

Are you aware that,

1. TMZ does nothing but pull crap to talk about
2. Only people care about William Parker is You, William Parker, TMZ and maybe, I mean maybe, his family
3. What does Kobe lose by saying William Parker sucked? Nothing! So how could he regret it? Thats right the little voice in your head that said, "he can't" is correct.
4. I am with the others and now believe you actually are trolling for attention because no one could be this obsessed and emotionally unstable about a player.
5. Let it go, Kobe is the same dude he has been his whole career. He respects hard work, skill and winning plain and simple. He was always considered a dive, an a-hole and a pain by most.... That didn't change him.

OK. Back to the Smushcalade's 15-minutes you want him to have so badly.
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby lakersyunowin on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:47 pm

lakersyunowin

Postby intuitivelOve on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:10 pm

fksteveblake wrote:Image

and????????...that doesnt change the fact that lately Kobe has been coming off as insecure with his comments. First with feeling the need to say the Lakers are "MY TEAM", and now with dissing Smush, Kwame, and Mihm bc he's asked about his NOW TEAMMATE Nash winning the MVP award over him. :freak2: ...I still love Kobe though and I hope that he stop this nonsence, and hopefully stop being so insecure.....I'm starting to see how he could be married to Vanessa more and more each day now..
intuitivelOve

Postby lakersyunowin on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:08 am

:nono2:
lakersyunowin

Postby wcsoldier81 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:16 am

They see me spammin they hatin
wcsoldier81

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:47 am

intuitivelOve wrote:I'm starting to see how he could be married to Vanessa more and more each day now..

LAWDY HOLLALOUYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The truth shall set you free.

I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby intuitivelOve on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:06 pm

David Pick‏@IAmDPick

Though he's on good terms w/ both former LAL/CLE teammates Bryant & Parker, Jumaine Jones leans towards siding w/ Smush.

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

27mDavid Pick‏@IAmDPick

Chatted w/ ex-NBAer Jumaine Jones on latest Kobe vs. Smush fest: "(I) played w/ both. Smush was a great talent, believe everything he said."
intuitivelOve

Postby Weezy on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:08 pm

Yeah Jumaine Jones, being such a great talent himself, is probably a great judge of others' talent.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby intuitivelOve on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:11 pm

Metta WorldPeace‏@MettaWorldPeace

Smush Parker is a good friend. He grew up tough from the New York City streets. He is from my borough,Queens. Smush, stay positive

This is GREAT for team chemistry! Thanks Kobe!!!
intuitivelOve

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:12 pm

Weezy wrote:Yeah Jumaine Jones, being such a great talent himself, is probably a great judge of others' talent.

What you mean you don't believe a guy Kobe torches could be unbiased? Damn Weezy you are just hating. I'm sure we are going to see a Samaki Walker quote from her too. Keep up the great work with opening our eyes to Kobe's selfish, insensitive and stupid behavior :bow:
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby John3:16 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Weezy wrote:Yeah Jumaine Jones, being such a great talent himself, is probably a great judge of others' talent.

yeah, Smush was such a great talent that no one wanted him before he was with the Lakers and Miami got rid of him as soon as they could. But we should probably wait for Smush's Hall of Fame speech to hear his side of things.
John3:16
CL Global Moderator

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:14 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:
Metta WorldPeace‏@MettaWorldPeace

Smush Parker is a good friend. He grew up tough from the New York City streets. He is from my borough,Queens. Smush, stay positive

This is GREAT for team chemistry! Thanks Kobe!!!

Hellz yea. Look at Kobe being so stupid. Now Ron will undoubtably quit on the team because he and William Parker are friends and Kobe (and the rest of the world) thinks he is garbage. Damn, why Kobe got to kill our team chemistry like that? Why couldn't he say Parker was just as good as Nash but didn't get the chance to start on a great team.....oh wait.... hmmmm..... Screw it... Damn You KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad1:
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:15 pm

John3:16 wrote:

yeah, Smush was such a great talent that no one wanted him before he was with the Lakers and Miami got rid of him as soon as they could. But we should probably wait for Smush's Hall of Fame speech to hear his side of things.

Don't forget China didn't want him either.
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion