Kobe Bryant Discussion:#3 All Time!

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby Weezy on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:23 pm

Yeah, Kobe's quotes about Smush are really going to be the thing that creates tension between Kobe and Ron. They could withstand almost fighting, Kobe elbowing Ron in that one game, Ron getting back in his face and them almost fighting, and Ron making jokes about Kobe actually passing him the ball after a big win were tiny things compared to these comments about Smush. Yes, THIS will be the thing that makes the team chemistry crumble, Kobe badmouthing and staining the amazing reputation of Smush Parker. What is this, Lakers Discussion, the Kobe thread, or TMZ? I don't give a crap who says what on this team as long as we win games, and I don't think the guys on the team care either, they look like they're having fun right now. These are grown men, not teenage girls, drama isn't going to start over little things said, and little things said aren't going to be escalated to ridiculous levels. I'm getting a little tired of basketball discussion topics being turned into personal life discussions, if you want to talk about that crap go to a Kobe fan forum or a TMZ forum or something.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby Magic Skywalker on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:34 pm

I'm with IntuitivelOve. Kobe is just stupid. We don't need guys like him who just ruin the team. Players with Kobe's attitude won't help us win. We should get rid of Kobe.

If we want to win, we need a player with self-confidence, we need a player who works hard and make others work hard, we need someone with high basketball IQ, we need a player that doesn't let himself be beaten by the pressure, someone who's not afraid of the big stage, someone who makes his teammates better and someone capable of scoring the ball well?

Any thoughts on who could we use?
@MagicSkywalker Basketamericano
Magic Skywalker

Postby Weezy on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:38 pm

^^^ Smush Parker. He's talented, obviously a great teammate since he's pointing out that Kobe isn't, and has such well known guys backing his talent like Jumaine Jones, and a guy with absolutely no mental issues like Metta World Peace backing him as well.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby Tobias Funke on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:43 pm

Id rather earn my first warning from an actual basketball discussion, not over the meaningless garbage thats been flooding the Kobe thread lately.

Anyways, saw this on FB a few mins ago (its from yesterday though).

I have a strained shoulder from a dunk in practice. I'm out for a day or so but that's it. Nothing serious at all.

Here I am before practice yesterday--during a therapy on my shoulder--with a surprise visitor. The Great Elgin Baylor! This is the Laker legend I learned my rocker step move from. His number 22 hangs in the rafters of Staples along with the other Laker legends. This is one of the great things about being with the Lakers, you never know which NBA great will pop in for a chat.
"Come hell or high water we're gonna be there again. Its just something about the Lakers organization. Mitch is really, really good at it, he's really really good man...."

Tobias Funke

Postby Ariza3 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:20 pm

LakersReporter Kobe said he's been spending time working w/Chris Douglas-Roberts because he respects CDR's work. "He competes. He's tough."
Ariza3

Postby lakerfan2 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:27 pm

Magic Skywalker wrote:I'm with IntuitivelOve. Kobe is just stupid. We don't need guys like him who just ruin the team. Players with Kobe's attitude won't help us win. We should get rid of Kobe.

If we want to win, we need a player with self-confidence, we need a player who works hard and make others work hard, we need someone with high basketball IQ, we need a player that doesn't let himself be beaten by the pressure, someone who's not afraid of the big stage, someone who makes his teammates better and someone capable of scoring the ball well?

Any thoughts on who could we use?

ermegersh Mykerr Jerddinn.
#OURHOUSE
lakerfan2

Postby therealdeal on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:34 pm

Tobias Funke wrote:Id rather earn my first warning from an actual basketball discussion, not over the meaningless garbage thats been flooding the Kobe thread lately.

Anyways, saw this on FB a few mins ago (its from yesterday though).

I have a strained shoulder from a dunk in practice. I'm out for a day or so but that's it. Nothing serious at all.

Here I am before practice yesterday--during a therapy on my shoulder--with a surprise visitor. The Great Elgin Baylor! This is the Laker legend I learned my rocker step move from. His number 22 hangs in the rafters of Staples along with the other Laker legends. This is one of the great things about being with the Lakers, you never know which NBA great will pop in for a chat.
sick.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby gcclaker on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:04 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:LOL its just that Kobe causing unnecessary drama, and me being called a troll by people on the board for calling all this happening before it happend is just hilarious to me. :man10:

It's only UNNECESSARY drama to HYPER-SENSITIVE fans who make a BIG DEAL out of it. No one currs. You can always follow Grant Hill or Tim Tebow... They both give their fans nothing to WHINE about.
No siggie...
gcclaker
CL Global Moderator

Postby nthydro on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:41 pm

C'mon Smush you know Kobe was the reason you even had a job with the Lakers. Without him you would have never gotten the Smushcalade! :man10:

nthydro

Postby Doc Brown on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:and????????...that doesnt change the fact that lately Kobe has been coming off as insecure with his comments. First with feeling the need to say the Lakers are "MY TEAM", and now with dissing Smush, Kwame, and Mihm bc he's asked about his NOW TEAMMATE Nash winning the MVP award over him. :freak2: ...I still love Kobe though and I hope that he stop this nonsence, and hopefully stop being so insecure.....I'm starting to see how he could be married to Vanessa more and more each day now..

Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby OX1947 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:54 pm

Smush and Kwame deserved all the verbal slaps possible. Mihm didnt. That's the only thing Kobe should have not said. Chris Mihm is a cool dude. Kwame was a lazy, lousy, pathetic excuse for a basketball player and Smush is just a (bleep) moron. Go ask Heat fan how well he did in Miami after he left. What he did there was ten times worse then he did in LA.

As far as Kobe. It's official now that Kobe wanted to be MJ. MJ waited until his HOF to crap on every single guy he ever played with who didnt kiss his butt, Kobe decded to do it at a Lakers media session.
OX1947

Postby intuitivelOve on Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Doc Brown wrote:
intuitivelOve wrote:and????????...that doesnt change the fact that lately Kobe has been coming off as insecure with his comments. First with feeling the need to say the Lakers are "MY TEAM", and now with dissing Smush, Kwame, and Mihm bc he's asked about his NOW TEAMMATE Nash winning the MVP award over him. :freak2: ...I still love Kobe though and I hope that he stop this nonsence, and hopefully stop being so insecure.....I'm starting to see how he could be married to Vanessa more and more each day now..

Please have a stadium full of seats \_
intuitivelOve

Postby Doc Brown on Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby therealdeal on Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:50 pm

:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby JSM on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:27 pm

Doc Brown wrote:Image

:man10:

This one was just on last night.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby intuitivelOve on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:35 pm

Different speculations on what is going on with Kobe and his wife have been floating around, and with this footage, we are able to confirm that not only is the marriage on the rocks, but Kobe is living all alone in the doghouse. By the looks of it, Vanessa is definitely regulating on Kobe, and continues to punish him for recent scandals. She has also stopped wearing her $4 million wedding band, according to several reports.

http://www.starzuncut.com/2012/10/13/kobe-bryant-split-with-wife-living-alone-and-possibly-heading-for-divorce/

WoW....
intuitivelOve

Postby Doc Brown on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:41 pm

OMG DID YOU SEE KOBE GET IN HIS CAR AND DRIVE AWAY OMG1!!!!!!!KOBE DRIVES A CAR AND MAKES RIGHT TURNS!!!
Doc Brown

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:44 pm

OMG......OMG.....WTF....WTF....OMG...[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby karacha on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:44 pm

Oh no, what do we do?!
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
karacha
CL Global Moderator

Postby Magic Skywalker on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:08 pm

Why is Kobe wasting time by driving a car and, not only that, making right turns? He should be at the gym :man2:
@MagicSkywalker Basketamericano
Magic Skywalker

Postby Tragic on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:17 pm

I hope they work it out for the sake of their kids :(
Tragic

Postby XXIV on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Magic Skywalker wrote:Why is Kobe wasting time by driving a car and, not only that, making right turns? He should be at the gym :man2:

:man10:
XXIV

Postby Kou on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Magic Skywalker wrote:Why is Kobe wasting time by driving a car and, not only that, making right turns? He should be at the gym :man2:

Not only that! He should be running to the gym!
NBA 2k9 team:

Fisher/Rose/Watson
Bryant/Wells
Lee/Ariza/Walton
Gasol/Yi
Bynum/Zo
Kou

Postby last stand on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:22 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:
Different speculations on what is going on with Kobe and his wife have been floating around, and with this footage, we are able to confirm that not only is the marriage on the rocks, but Kobe is living all alone in the doghouse. By the looks of it, Vanessa is definitely regulating on Kobe, and continues to punish him for recent scandals. She has also stopped wearing her $4 million wedding band, according to several reports.

http://www.starzuncut.com/2012/10/13/kobe-bryant-split-with-wife-living-alone-and-possibly-heading-for-divorce/

WoW....

everyone has their top 10 lists of women heres mine

1. emma watson
2. Natalie Portman
3. Mila Kunis
4. Emma Stone
5. Megan Fox
6. jessica biel
7. Teresa Palmer
8. Katy Perry
9. jessica alba
10. Olivia Wilde
last stand

Postby MadMax on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Leadership is responsibility.
There comes a point when one must make a decision. Are YOU willing to do what it takes to push the right buttons to elevate those around you? If the answer is YES, are you willing to push the right buttons even if it means being perceived as the villain? Here's where the true responsibility of being a leader lies. Sometimes you must prioritize the success of the team ahead of how your own image is perceived. The ability to elevate those around you is more than simply sharing the ball or making teammates feel a certain level of comfort. It's pushing them to find their inner beast, even if they end up resenting you for it at the time.

I'd rather be perceived as a winner than a good teammate. I wish they both went hand in hand all the time but that's just not reality. I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses.

This is my way. It might not be right for YOU but all I can do is share my thoughts. It’s on YOU to figure out which leadership style suits you best.

Will check back in with you soon.. Till then
Mamba out
MadMax
Clublakers Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion