Kobe on crutches?

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:38 am

I dont watch Seinfeld, but I feel ya on that situation... Dayam!! Come on gyrl, let's fly through cyber space, and find out what's really goin on!! :jam2:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakerqueen on Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:41 am

Check out that last link I posted... quite interesting that no one in this town can figure out who this girl is (It's quite a small town), and then she just disappears?!?!?
Lakerqueen

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:44 am

They prolly know who she is, but who can they get a hold of regional news in that hickstown?
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Vasashi17 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:58 am

I can't wait until they blow this whole thing wide open. I want to know what happened and why she intended to do this to Kobe. There's just too much speculation right now and its all because that stupid [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] sheriff rushed into arresting Kobe and making it public to everybody. I bet the media is happy about all this, but I really want Kobe not to be gracious about all this. Once he gets exonerated, I say you go after that lying hag, and those stupid incompetent bozos that claim they are police officers. The DA, the Sheriff, the lying Hag all need to be sued out of their minds. If you wanna go after a celeb...try goin after someone that doesn't have class. I mean how the hell can the pin Kobe next to a crime like this...what they hell are they thinkin. Their schemin ways will backfire and Kobe needs to take them down and not walk away from this.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 1:01 am

Ur right... They rushed into arresting Kobe, and they made it publically known... This isn't right, and even if we would have known he was arrested and still even since he was arrested under the supcision, I'd rather know he commited the felony, rather than to just sit in suspence like I am now, u know?? So they would know 4sure he's innocent, and they wont make themselves look stupid like they already have, u know?? They would have saved us a whole lotta trouble.. :man5:
LakersGyrl2003

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion