Kobe Bryant Discussion: Reason for Lakers downfall?

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby SK8 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Ouh, i already can see it....tonight, the camera will be more on Kobe and Dwight at the sideline than on court :man10:
The second place means you're the first loser
ex Uncle Drew
SK8

Postby Tragic on Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:57 pm

Mike Brown indicates that Kobe wanted to play tonight but the team is holding him out. Jodie Meeks likely to start in his place.

https://twitter.com/Lakers/status/256190461541220352
Tragic

Postby Battle Tested20 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:26 pm

ramonashelburne ‏@ramonashelburne

Kobe says nothing to worry about with his shoulder. Just "a little pinch." was painful last night, better now. Should be back by Saturda

It's all good :jam2:
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
Battle Tested20

Postby intuitivelOve on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Arash Markazi‏@ArashMarkazi

Kobe Bryant: "I was shooting 45 times a game. What was I supposed to do? Pass it into Chris Mihm and Kwame Brown?"

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

14mArash Markazi‏@ArashMarkazi

Kobe can laugh about those days now as he looks around the locker room and sees Dwight, Nash, Gasol, MWP and Jamison.

Expand

16mArash Markazi‏@ArashMarkazi

Kobe Bryant: "Smush Parker was the worst. He shouldn't have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard."

Expand

17mArash Markazi‏@ArashMarkazi

Kobe Bryant: "I almost won an MVP with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown on my team."

Expand

I understand going at Smush, but its classless to diss Kwame and Mihm like this.....especially considering how Kwame is still wearing his sneakers..

i'm sure these comments will hurt his feelings. Kobe is 34 years old, making fun of people is NOT cute but rather gross...ugh..
intuitivelOve

Postby Ariza3 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Meeks starting?? :jam2:
Ariza3

Postby Doc Brown on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Why are you trolling and trying to start stuff over the littlest things Kobe does and says? Honestly
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Doc Brown wrote:Why are you trolling and trying to start stuff over the littlest things Kobe does and says? Honestly

Cause he married Vanessa and not her.
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
puffyusaf#2

Postby karacha on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:53 pm

I am looking forward to Meeks starting at the 2.
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
karacha
CL Global Moderator

Postby intuitivelOve on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Doc Brown wrote:Why are you trolling and trying to start stuff over the littlest things Kobe does and says? Honestly

thats not trolling....his comments are classless and i'm sure ESPN will be talking about it everywhere tomorrow. The Laker bench players like Morris and Goudelock will probably feel a certain way after hearing these comments also.
intuitivelOve

Postby ThizGuy83 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:04 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:

thats not trolling....his comments are classless and i'm sure ESPN will be talking about it everywhere tomorrow. The Laker bench players like Morris and Goudelock will probably feel a certain way after hearing these comments also.

we should just trade kobe and have morris and goudelock start... then the world will be happy for the intuitive one
Dwight "tweedle Dee tweedle dum" Howard
ThizGuy83

Postby lakersyunowin on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Phil Jackson said:
This is the NBA: No Boys Allowed. Big boys don't cry.
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby Finwë on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:50 pm

Mike Trudell ‏@LakersReporter
Just chatted w/Kobe on @TWCSportsNet; he was in good spirits, told me he's fine, & would have played if it were his choice.
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby nthydro on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:53 am

The truth hurts.
nthydro

Postby MadMax on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:09 am

puffyusaf#2 wrote:

Cause he married Vanessa and not her.

:man10: :man10: :man10:
MadMax

Postby kobeslaker on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:31 am

intuitivelOve wrote:

so what, if I were Kobe i'd say the same thing.
Besides, it doesn't matter what he said, it does matter what you think about it.
If u hate him, no matter what he said, u just hate him.
kobeslaker

Postby intuitivelOve on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:25 pm

brandonr2001 wrote:
intuitivelOve wrote:

we should just trade kobe and have morris and goudelock start... then the world will be happy for the intuitive one

Fail. The comments were classless and tacky. Kobe gains NOTHING for saying this....it goes back to my feelings that Kobe may be insecure. To belittle ex-teammates is just mean!!!...I can see if you say Smush deserves it for talking crap about him(I disagree but whatever), but Kwame and Mihm absolutely do not deserve this treatment. Kobe went too far...these players have Mothers and Kids who dont deserve to hear their sons/fathers talked about this way!!! How would Kobe feel if Dr. J came out and talked about his father Jellybean this way...probably wouldnt like it!!!!....and I'm sure he wouldnt like it if Natalia and or Gianna grow up to make it on a soccer team or something, and they are not that good at it but try their hardest or suffer bc of injuries and the star player on their team were to say how much they sucked and should have never made it in the league!! ..........Kobe is acting tacky/classless with these comments!!! Point blank period!!!SMDH!
intuitivelOve

Postby therealdeal on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:33 pm

I'm sorry but this is hilarious. I'm showing this to my buddies...
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby gill on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:34 pm

It's looking like it's not Mihm's or Kwame's or their kids' feelings are being hurt here :man11:

Where's the sympathy for all the other players he has trash talked to on court? What about their kids... their kids!!!! LoL. :man10:

Way to make a mountain out of a mole hill
gill

Postby Tobias Funke on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:16 pm

At this point, Im positive that this is trolling.
"Come hell or high water we're gonna be there again. Its just something about the Lakers organization. Mitch is really, really good at it, he's really really good man...."

Tobias Funke

Postby SK8 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:45 pm

The second place means you're the first loser
ex Uncle Drew
SK8

Postby dwighthowardsdad on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:50 pm

Tobias Funke wrote:At this point, Im positive that this is trolling.

Agreed. On another note, Kobe has been more open lately with interviews & and the media. It's nice to hear his genuine thoughts on players/topics, etc...
dwighthowardsdad

Postby LTLakerFan on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:17 pm

dwighthowardsdad wrote:

Agreed. On another note, Kobe has been more open lately with interviews & and the media. It's nice to hear his genuine thoughts on players/topics, etc...

Now here is a guy in Kobe who could be a rock star analyst if he wanted to after his playing days. He would actually know the game and is so good with words anyway. I wonder if it even appeals to him. His could keep up his endoresments for sure. Maybe this is after the "rock star" final year or two tour in Europe that's also been talked about as a possibility. I don't think Kobe will be going broke any time soon. What's "Spree" doing these days anyway? :man10: Best decision ever....turning down what he turned down. :man10:
LTLakerFan

Postby Balance&Options24 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Kobe is just saying what all us fans were thinking, he has all the right to say he played with some crappy players and almost lead them to a 1st round win.
If you want to be a hero, you gotta take hero shots -R. Miller
Balance&Options24

Postby intuitivelOve on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:46 pm

And there's more.

"Kwame, he's a great defensive player. He's one of the best defensive big men I've ever seen. But in terms of offense, he was challenged."

Reminded Kwame Brown was still in the league, Bryant laughed and said, "Somehow he talked Philly into giving him $7 million a year. Then they want to lock us out?"

riiiigghhttt....i'm trolling because comments like that are not mean spirited, unnecessary, and nasty. :disagree:
intuitivelOve

Postby intuitivelOve on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Balance&Options24 wrote:Kobe is just saying what all us fans were thinking, he has all the right to say he played with some crappy players and almost lead them to a 1st round win.

Name one other superstar player that has made nasty comments like this.....exactly!!! Theres a reason NOBODY says stuff like this! Tim Duncan would never say no classless crap like this. Heck look at who KG had to play with during his prime in Minnesota....yet he not degrading any former teammates who were suppose to be his "brother" while he played with them. I remember Kobe taking up for Kwame calling him his "brother" and telling fans at Staples not to boo him, yet this is how he talk about him in public???? With "brothers" like Kobe, who needs enemies??? Kobe needs to apologize and knock it out... :bang: :mad1: :disagree:
intuitivelOve

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion