Kobe Thread: Bucher- Kobe = Father of Team USA Success p.819

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby nameant on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:55 am

When I made the first "GARBAGE" banner of LO...I never would have thought it'd stick around for this long...let alone be used for Kobe.
nameant

Postby DarthRekal on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:56 am

nameant wrote:When I made the first "GARBAGE" banner of LO...I never would have thought it'd stick around for this long...let alone be used for Kobe.

lets make a NAMEANT garbage sig lol :man10: jk namy love ya
Lakers Motto: HOF Guards, We MAKE 'Em... HOF Centers, We TAKE 'Em

DarthRekal
Cookie Monster

Postby GoldenKnight on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:11 am

DarthRekal wrote:
nameant wrote:When I made the first "GARBAGE" banner of LO...I never would have thought it'd stick around for this long...let alone be used for Kobe.

CHECK OUT MY DESIGNS ON FB/INSTAGRAM/TWITTER: @GoldenKnightGFX
GoldenKnight

Postby odom1year on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:13 am

Rooscooter wrote:Ball Hog.... Selfish..... 5 time champion.... ego centric..... chucking shots.... 5 time champion.... dominates ball too much.... 5 time champion....... won't change..... 5 time champion.... too old..... uncoachable.....5 time champion..... low efficiency rating.....5 time champion..... won't play defense..... cares only about his stats.... 5 time champion

MJ has 6 time champion...... 5 time champion is not enough.
odom1year

Postby nameant on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:14 am

:man10: Rad.
nameant

Postby GoldenKnight on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:15 am

GoldenKnight wrote:
DarthRekal wrote:

OR: Image
Last edited by GoldenKnight on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

GoldenKnight

Postby GoldenKnight on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:16 am

GoldenKnight

Postby LTLakerFan on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:33 am

Cute. ^^^ Nothing's sacred around here any more.
LTLakerFan

Postby GoldenKnight on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:36 am

LTLakerFan wrote:Cute. ^^^ Nothing's sacred around here any more.

Maybe it will help Kobe shoot less, that is all...

GoldenKnight

Postby LTLakerFan on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:39 am

Maybe seeing it on a Lakers forum after his career as greatest Laker of them all when everything's tallied up, said and done..... sucks balls. That is all.
LTLakerFan

Postby phoenixrisingla on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:39 am

GoldenKnight wrote:
LTLakerFan wrote:Cute. ^^^ Nothing's sacred around here any more.

Maybe it will help Kobe shoot less, that is all...

Thats only a positive if the rest of the team shoots better. Just sayn'... :boxing1:
phoenixrisingla

Postby therealdeal on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:40 am

The posts in this thread are some of the worst I've seen in a while. I know I say that a lot, but damn "Laker fans" you really know how to top yourselves.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby GoldenKnight on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:45 am

Overreaction to the max over a joke garbage sig that nobody will even dare to carry.

GoldenKnight

Postby therealdeal on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:47 am

GoldenKnight wrote:Overreaction to the max over a joke garbage sig that nobody will even dare to carry.

Wasn't talking about you necessarily. But the fact that you thought it might be you should point to the direction that your garbage sig has taken yourself mentally.
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby 432J on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:48 am

kobebryant248 wrote:i have just to say there are so many kobe haters outhere but you my friend odom1year you are the worst. everytime you have an oppurturnity to put hate on kobe you will do it.so what s wrong with you. are you that kind of kobe hater or are you more a lakers hater in generall and you only hide your true identity as a lakers hater . because it s obvious you have a real problem with kobe bryant regardless what the outcoming is you will attack kobe bryant for simply everything. hey nolQQkpass we won the last 6 of 8 games and in this 6 games kobe scored 5 times over 30 points how about that ? so yes we won it despite kobe scored 30 points or more. oh by the way if kobe didn t scored so much in the losses then the outcome of these games would have been more worse then they looked at the end. so that argument is not really a good one. and it seems you hate kobe bryant and not like him as you said because no one really could hit a shot yesterday and you call kobe selfish and a ballhog ? in which year do you live ? 2004/2005 or what ? kobe couldn t get an assist because no other then him and nash maybe mwp in the end a little could really hit a shot and score. that s the truth but it s very simple for all you haters to put the major blame on kobe and that despite gasol and d12 shot 3 for 19 . so in my opinion you hopped on the hate kobe train because it s so mucg easier to say it s all kobe s fault then to find the real issues why we loose so many games :bang: :mad1:

just ignore him. i'm still unsure myself whether he's a troll or not but whatever

and learn to use paragraphs my friend
432J

Postby GoldenKnight on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:49 am

LTLakerFan wrote:Maybe seeing it on a Lakers forum after his career as greatest Laker of them all when everything's tallied up, said and done..... sucks balls. That is all.

Same can be said for the Pau "garbage" sigs that everyone seems fine with. The guy came & helped us win 2 out of 3 finals but for whatever reason, it seems only Kobe gets the credit around here. Pau is forced into a role which he has never been in his whole career & you guys expect him to be 2008-2010 Pau. Talk about being disrespectful & "sacred" around here. If you're going to be offended, then be fair & loosen up, it's a joke sig, that is all.
Last edited by GoldenKnight on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

GoldenKnight

Postby GoldenKnight on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:51 am

therealdeal wrote:
GoldenKnight wrote:Overreaction to the max over a joke garbage sig that nobody will even dare to carry.

Wasn't talking about you necessarily. But the fact that you thought it might be you should point to the direction that your garbage sig has taken yourself mentally.

Where did I point out that you were the one overreacting? Should I apologize for hurting your feelings indirectly?

GoldenKnight

Postby nameant on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:57 am

GoldenKnight wrote:Same can be said for the Pau "garbage" sigs that everyone seems fine with. The guy came & helped us win 2 out of 3 finals but for whatever reason, it seems only Kobe gets the credit around here. Pau is forced into a role which he has never been in his whole career & you guys expect him to be 2008-2010 Pau. Talk about being disrespectful & "sacred" around here. If you're going to be offended, then be fair & loosen up, it's a joke sig.

The difference is that Pau had 2-3 elite seasons here followed by under-performing when it mattered. Kobe has been a Laker for life and is one of the greatest to ever lace em up.
nameant

Postby therealdeal on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:58 am

GoldenKnight wrote:
therealdeal wrote:

Where did I point out that you were the one overreacting? Should I apologize for hurting your feelings indirectly?

Yes.
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby GoldenKnight on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:00 am

nameant wrote:
GoldenKnight wrote:Same can be said for the Pau "garbage" sigs that everyone seems fine with. The guy came & helped us win 2 out of 3 finals but for whatever reason, it seems only Kobe gets the credit around here. Pau is forced into a role which he has never been in his whole career & you guys expect him to be 2008-2010 Pau. Talk about being disrespectful & "sacred" around here. If you're going to be offended, then be fair & loosen up, it's a joke sig.

The difference is that Pau had 2-3 elite seasons here followed by under-performing when it mattered. Kobe has been a Laker for life and is one of the greatest to ever lace em up.

So then, take no offense to the sig, it has no power over your opinion.

GoldenKnight

Postby LTLakerFan on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:02 am

GoldenKnight wrote:
LTLakerFan wrote:Maybe seeing it on a Lakers forum after his career as greatest Laker of them all when everything's tallied up, said and done..... sucks balls. That is all.

Same can be said for the Pau "garbage" sigs that everyone seems fine with. The guy came & helped us win 2 out of 3 finals but for whatever reason, it seems only Kobe gets the credit around here. Pau is forced into a role which he has never been in his whole career & you guys expect him to be 2008-2010 Pau. Talk about being disrespectful & "sacred" around here. If you're going to be offended, then be fair & loosen up, it's a joke sig, that is all.

My opinion is putting that up there for some stupid reverse good luck thing (really just an excuse to insult our players) sucks balls and is bull bleep. I never liked any of the garbage signs and my first year here was surprised in a negative way that Lakers players were even called, "garbage".
LTLakerFan

Postby GoldenKnight on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:03 am

therealdeal wrote:
GoldenKnight wrote:
therealdeal wrote:

Yes.

No...that's what I thought as well.

GoldenKnight

Postby Doc Brown on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:03 am

Everyone go to your rooms and don't come out until dinner.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby therealdeal on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:06 am

GoldenKnight wrote:
therealdeal wrote:
GoldenKnight wrote:
therealdeal wrote:

Yes.

No...that's what I thought as well.

What?
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby GoldenKnight on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:07 am

LTLakerFan wrote:
GoldenKnight wrote:

My opinion is putting that up there for some stupid reverse good luck thing (really just an excuse to insult our players) sucks balls and is bull bleep. I never liked any of the garbage signs and my first year here was surprised in a negative way that Lakers players were even called, "garbage".

An excuse to insult our players? Well it seems that many have the need to insult our players with their sigs don't you think? Or maybe, they have the right to state who they think is playing well & who is not. Why should their opinion affect how you feel about our players in general? If you don't like the "garbage" sigs & don't think any of our players are so, then don't let it affect you. I don't carry a garbage sig myself, I have my negative opinions. I am simply making a garbage sig for players who some have negative opinions towards so they can use them, giving how that is the anti-jinx around here. If you don't believe in it or agree with it, it is your right. But do not go insulting those who do use them.

GoldenKnight

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion