intuitivelOve wrote: Smush going INNNNNN, he gonna be getting his 15 minutes of fame......I wonder if Kobe regret openning his mouth for no reason now...prob wasnt worth it...*yawn*
I actually thought this couldn't get more crazy but I seriously underestimated you.
Are you aware that,
1. TMZ does nothing but pull crap to talk about
2. Only people care about William Parker is You, William Parker, TMZ and maybe, I mean maybe, his family
3. What does Kobe lose by saying William Parker sucked? Nothing! So how could he regret it? Thats right the little voice in your head that said, "he can't" is correct.
4. I am with the others and now believe you actually are trolling for attention because no one could be this obsessed and emotionally unstable about a player.
5. Let it go, Kobe is the same dude he has been his whole career. He respects hard work, skill and winning plain and simple. He was always considered a dive, an a-hole and a pain by most.... That didn't change him.
OK. Back to the Smushcalade's 15-minutes you want him to have so badly.