Kobe Discussion: Happy with the FO effort (806)

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby Doc Brown on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Man I wish you would take that s*** to a gossip blog/forum or anyplace but here. This is a basketball forum, nobody gives two s**** what time Vanessa got to the game. It's disturbing and there a million better things to do with your time then stalk someone like that.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby intuitivelOve on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:37 pm

last stand wrote:
intuitivelOve wrote:just saw Arod interview on ESPN, I don think he appreciated Kobe's comment. lol he said "i have tremendous confidence in my ability."

ARod also said he always feels he can make any team better by being in the lineup and that doesnt change, and people are trying to break the team up but they are going to continue to stick together. In kobe interview last night Kobe said arod should just "do what he want and forget the team" or something like that and he implied arod lacks confidence by saying "he dont always know he's the best".
intuitivelOve

Postby intuitivelOve on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:39 pm

Doc Brown wrote:Man I wish you would take that s*** to a gossip blog/forum or anyplace but here. This is a basketball forum, nobody gives two s**** what time Vanessa got to the game. It's disturbing and there a million better things to do with your time then stalk someone like that.

This is a KOBE DISCUSSION thread..I can post any info on Kobe I like!!!! If you dont like my posts ignore them and DONT REPLY!! Your responses WONT be missed! Until then.... have several of these.. \_ \_ \_
intuitivelOve

Postby Weezy on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:43 pm

I don't read or watch TMZ, people actually care and report what celebrities eat for lunch? :man10:

And intuitivelOve, yes this is the Kobe thread, but this is a basketball forum, this is Laker Discussion, not a gossip forum or a tabloid forum. I think the site would be better off if you kept the personal life stuff out of these threads, I think almost everyone here is here to talk basketball, not what Kobe and Vanessa had for lunch. If you mixed it up I could understand, but I don't think I've ever seen you make a post here that was basketball related, whether it's about Vanessa, or Kobe in interviews, or Smush, it's always off the court stuff.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby last stand on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:49 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:
ARod also said he always feels he can make any team better by being in the lineup and that doesnt change, and people are trying to break the team up but they are going to continue to stick together. In kobe interview last night Kobe said arod should just "do what he want and forget the team" or something like that and he implied arod lacks confidence by saying "he dont always know he's the best".

everyone has their top 10 lists of women heres mine

1. emma watson
2. Natalie Portman
3. Mila Kunis
4. Emma Stone
5. Megan Fox
6. jessica biel
7. Teresa Palmer
8. Katy Perry
9. jessica alba
10. Olivia Wilde
last stand

Postby last stand on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:57 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:This is a KOBE DISCUSSION thread..I can post any info on Kobe I like!!!! If you dont like my posts ignore them and DONT REPLY!! Your responses WONT be missed! Until then.... have several of these.. \_ \_ \_

everyone has their top 10 lists of women heres mine

1. emma watson
2. Natalie Portman
3. Mila Kunis
4. Emma Stone
5. Megan Fox
6. jessica biel
7. Teresa Palmer
8. Katy Perry
9. jessica alba
10. Olivia Wilde
last stand

Postby Magic Skywalker on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Oh God, this is becoming hilarious :man10:
@MagicSkywalker Basketamericano
Magic Skywalker

Postby TrillyandTruly on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:25 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:Kevin Ding needs a life.

So Ding needs to get a life because he's actually writing about Kobe's basketball wife? And you don't because you watch/follow Kobe's relationships and personal life....OK????

:bang:
My entourage is in camouflage; remove your mask, let down your visage...
TrillyandTruly

Postby Ariza3 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:28 pm

i think bc mike brown hasnt played in the nba that he cant really understand how players need routine and when mike brown changes rotations everyday it really screws with our bench guy's minds. they need consistency in the guys theyre playing with in order to build chemistry.

i think kobe has to really talk to mike brown about the bench and that unit's rotation. were not worried about the starters once dwight is back but the bench guys need something solid to build off of.

guys like meeks and jamison need to get accustom to the guys surrounding them and also get in sync with the PG bc they'll mostly be catch and shoot for midrange and 3's esp meeks. so i hope next game the 2nd unit has some solidification when it comes to that rotation.

I think Duhon & Morris defintely fit better with the 2nd unit of Meeks and Jamison while Blake seems to work better with Kobe and the starters. So maybe when Nash sits but the starters are still out there you can put in Blake. and when its Meeks and Jamison out there out in Duhon/Morris.

Im sure everyone like what kobe did in the 3rd and majority of the 3's came from assists from Blake. So maybe there's something there with that. Where blake either took the ball up court and found kobe or drove in a bit and kicked out to him for the 3.
Ariza3

Postby JSM on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:45 pm

Ramona Shelburne of ESPN wrote: His family was waiting patiently down the hall. And as usual, after all the postgame icing and treatments he must go through to keep his 34-year-old body in the kind of shape it needs to be in for him to still be him, Kobe Bryant was one of the last Lakers to leave the locker room after Tuesday night's 114-80 loss to the Utah Jazz.

But Bryant had a stop to make before leaving the Honda Center and heading home to nearby Newport Beach.

Longtime referee Greg Willard, who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in June, had just taken the court and officiated the game even as his body showed the ravages of the pernicious disease.

The Lakers had already sent the game ball to the referees' locker room. Several had shook Willard's hand after the game. Bryant stopped by for a visit on his way out.

"He's an extremely good ref," Bryant said of Willard, 53. "He doesn't hold grudges. He just makes the call in front of him.

"Honestly, tonight I wanted him to T me up for old time's sake. I didn't want him to have any kind of special night. I wanted it to be just like it's always been. I wanted to drop a couple F-bombs to him.

"I wanted it to be like how it's always been. That's the best way. "

In the second quarter, Bryant almost made that happen when Willard called him for a questionable hand-check foul. He turned and glared at Willard, who stood stone-faced. He said something colorful to him that might have earned him a technical foul, but obviously didn't go far enough. As good referees do in such situations, Willard walked away and ran down the court.

And the game went on.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby Texas Lakers Fan on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Mods please, please do something about this. It's getting ridiculous. We all love Kobe because he's a great, great basketball player, but this dude is blatantly just stalking him essentially. We don't give a damn about his personal life. It's meaningless we just care about what he does on the basketball floor. This is a place where we're suppose to discuss the play of our players not their personal lives. Take that s*** somewhere else. It's really creepy that someone would devote so much of their time to just flat out stalk someone and their personal life. If I was Kobe I'd be really creeped out by that guy and probably call the cops an file a report. I mean it's just really, really disturbing. I hate to sound like an a**, but I think that guy needs some serious counseling and a life.
Texas Lakers Fan

Postby Finwë on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Texas Lakers Fan wrote:Mods please, please do something about this. It's getting ridiculous. We all love Kobe because he's a great, great basketball player, but this dude is blatantly just stalking him essentially. We don't give a damn about his personal life. It's meaningless we just care about what he does on the basketball floor. This is a place where we're suppose to discuss the play of our players not their personal lives. Take that s*** somewhere else. It's really creepy that someone would devote so much of their time to just flat out stalk someone and their personal life. If I was Kobe I'd be really creeped out by that guy and probably call the cops an file a report. I mean it's just really, really disturbing. I hate to sound like an a**, but I think that guy needs some serious counseling and a life.

At this point I'm pretty sure intuitivelove or whatever his username was is just trying to troll all of us.
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby Tobias Funke on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:22 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:
Sources tell us ... Kobe and Vanessa split the Tuscan chicken sandwich (served hot) and tortilla soup combo meal -- and washed it down with a pair of iced teas.

Wow, that's just sad.
"Come hell or high water we're gonna be there again. Its just something about the Lakers organization. Mitch is really, really good at it, he's really really good man...."

Tobias Funke

Postby Texas Lakers Fan on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:30 pm

Finwë wrote:
Texas Lakers Fan wrote:Mods please, please do something about this. It's getting ridiculous. We all love Kobe because he's a great, great basketball player, but this dude is blatantly just stalking him essentially. We don't give a damn about his personal life. It's meaningless we just care about what he does on the basketball floor. This is a place where we're suppose to discuss the play of our players not their personal lives. Take that s*** somewhere else. It's really creepy that someone would devote so much of their time to just flat out stalk someone and their personal life. If I was Kobe I'd be really creeped out by that guy and probably call the cops an file a report. I mean it's just really, really disturbing. I hate to sound like an a**, but I think that guy needs some serious counseling and a life.

At this point I'm pretty sure intuitivelove or whatever his username was is just trying to troll all of us.

I hope so man, but I have a feeling this person has some serious mental issues.
Texas Lakers Fan

Postby LTLakerFan on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:42 pm

Finwë wrote:

Seems obvious he's just here to stir up bleep with everyone about Kobe. GTFO already. The guy adds nothing.
LTLakerFan

Postby therealdeal on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:07 am

Tobias Funke wrote:
intuitivelOve wrote:
Sources tell us ... Kobe and Vanessa split the Tuscan chicken sandwich (served hot) and tortilla soup combo meal -- and washed it down with a pair of iced teas.

Wow, that's just sad.

Yeah I mean Jesus, that's a frightening level of detail... TMZ shouldn't know that much.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby jbiggs on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:19 am

if you guys dont like reading intuitive love posts its just like any other poster, put them on the ignore list and you are good to go. i understand where people are coming from not wanting to read about kobes personal life but its an easy easy fix if you dont like to read it
KOBE FOR LIFE
jbiggs
ClubCavs.com Administrator

Location: Born in South Torrance (So Cal) and currently in Point Loma

Postby nthydro on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 am

therealdeal wrote:
Tobias Funke wrote:
intuitivelOve wrote:

Wow, that's just sad.

Yeah I mean Jesus, that's a frightening level of detail... TMZ shouldn't know that much.

I thought he meant its sad Kobe and Vanessa had to share a meal rather than buying their own. :man10:
nthydro

Postby Finwë on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:26 am

nthydro wrote:
therealdeal wrote:
Tobias Funke wrote:
intuitivelOve wrote:

Wow, that's just sad.

I thought he meant its sad Kobe and Vanessa had to share a meal rather than buying their own. :man10:

I don't think he meant that.
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby Vasashi17 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:18 pm

^^^Fellas, there is an ignore list. Either use it or keep it moving.

A suggestion to intuitivelove...your gossip/TMZ type posts, alot of folks are not intu it, love. So if you could, please try to limit them, if not eliminate such posts altogether. Cause you got predominantly basketball related talk getting derailed for a tortilla soup combo. Now something delicious like that, makes me dribble at the mouth, but has nothing to do with the basketball court. :man12:

We got a pretty exciting season coming up where all types of Lakers fans are coming together expecting the Mamba to get his 6th...lets get it!
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby revgen on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:32 pm

Ariza3 wrote:i think bc mike brown hasnt played in the nba that he cant really understand how players need routine

Gregg Popovich never played in the NBA either.

Some people are cut out to be a head coach. Some aren't.
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."

- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
revgen
HDTV/Multimedia Guru

Postby MadMax on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:25 pm

As some of you may know, I am the honorary chair of HomeWalk in LA. 51,000 people are homeless in Los Angeles. This is simply unacceptable. If you’re like me, you love L.A. and want to make it the best place to live for everyone. We can work together to end homelessness.

In fact, this year, we can double our impact! For every $100 or more you raise, they’ll match it dollar for dollar. That’s doubling the money to help our neighbors move into homes.

So, I hope that you will join my team on November 17 at HomeWalk. http://homewalkla.kintera.org/teamkobe

...Mamba Out

http://www.facebook.com/Kobe
MadMax

Postby ThizGuy83 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:11 pm

this lil kid got his gangsta look goin

Dwight "tweedle Dee tweedle dum" Howard
ThizGuy83

Postby Texas Lakers Fan on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Cool pic. :jam2:
Texas Lakers Fan

Postby wallangong on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:16 pm

that blonde kid in the front looks like he's from Children of the Corn. Do not like.
Go Buffs.
wallangong

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion