kobe or shaq?

kobe or shaq?

Postby lakers frizzo on Sun Jul 13, 2003 10:27 pm

which player will lead the team in pts/game in 2004?
and give your reasons please..
is shaq satisfied with three titles and continuing to blow up to 400 lbs or will he get the other hunger back and get down to 320 and win three more?? GO LAKERS 2004-06 CHAMPS!!!
lakers frizzo

Postby hi on Sun Jul 13, 2003 10:29 pm

i want kobe to, but shaq will i think
hi

Postby murcielago62 on Sun Jul 13, 2003 10:32 pm

Shaq - 28
Kobe - 26
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Postby GLBronze on Sun Jul 13, 2003 10:44 pm

All depends on if Shaq keeps losing weight. I'd say he does and he scores around 28-30 per game. Don't forget, he'll be seeing plenty of single coverage this year because of our lineup.
GLBronze

Postby Kobe's Empire on Sun Jul 13, 2003 11:54 pm

ya i want kobe too....but shaq will because there will be too much attention to kobe GP or Mailman on the perimeter. shaq will have 1 on 1 coverage with disgustingly amazing position.
Kobe's Empire

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:23 am

SCREW who gets more points!!!! I want GP, KOBE and SHAQ to be in the FIRST TEAM ALL DEFENSIVE TEAM!!!!

And with SHAQ being FIT ... I want to see him lead the league in BLOCKS and REBOUNDS.... ultimately being the DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR!!! THAT's THE ONLY AWARD SHAQ IS MISSING FROM HIS RESUME
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby Beers on Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:47 am

Kobe will.

Shaq will be trimmer, meaner and more determined, but he'll also be wiser and a bit more mature. He knows that Kobe is probably the best player in the league and will continue to look for him like he started to last season.

The Lakers offense will still go through Shaq in the post and he will average 20+ ppg on open dunks and free throw alone, but he will pass out of the double team a lot more and with Karl & Glove spacing the floor, Kobe will have free reign to take his man one on one all night long. Kobe has so many tools to beat people with, he has to be the team's primary scoring option.

I don't think Kobe will score as much as he did last season, but he will lead the team, and Shaq's assists will increase with the talent he has around him and the opportunities that will create.

It's pleasing to see how much the Diesel has matured as a person & a player and I think we are yet to see his best when it comes to seeing just how much he can help his team win by using his awesome physical gifts to make his teammates better.
Beers

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon Jul 14, 2003 5:54 am

I think all 4 key players are gonna get their points... But I see Shaq gettin the most outta it, cuz now that defenders have to stick with their man, I see less double teamin on Shaq in the post, and he's gonna dominate that so fast, they wouldnt know what hit em!
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion