Kobe's the Only Guy That Really Cares

Kobe's the Only Guy That Really Cares

Postby BDG on Thu May 15, 2003 8:00 pm

After seeing Kobe's interview with Jim Grey after the game, I can say only this: Kobe is the only guy on the Lakers that actually has that desire to win. When Jim asked him how hard he worked and will work in the off season, Kobe responded, "Well, I've pushed myself to exhaustion."

This quote basically sums up the fact that he's frustrated that he has no supporting cast except for Shaq.

Oh well, now we all see why no team has really done QUATROW fairly.

But, hey it was a great run while it lasted. And you gotta give mad props to the Lakers for winning three titles in a row.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 15, 2003 8:05 pm

YEA... Kobe pushed himself so hard to become the player he is now.. He has a lotta passion for the game, and its hard when the others dont have that same will to win... It's a tough loss... Dayam him and Fish were cryin their eyes out, and so did I..I feel their pain, and they got so far... We still got those 3 titles in a row behind us, but it's all good.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby FirstLady on Thu May 15, 2003 8:08 pm

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:YEA... Kobe pushed himself so hard to become the player he is now.. He has a lotta passion for the game,....

It's gon' be ON next season!
FirstLady
Clublakers Queen (1st Female)

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Thu May 15, 2003 8:53 pm

From the tears they shown, it seems like Kobe and D-Fish, are the only ones who care. I know the rest do too, but the tears in theirs eyes show the dedication and the love they both have for the game, their teammates and the Laker fans. Funny that the ones that showed their tears were drafted the same year.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 15, 2003 10:52 pm

Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 wrote:From the tears they shown, it seems like Kobe and D-Fish, are the only ones who care. I know the rest do too, but the tears in theirs eyes show the dedication and the love they both have for the game, their teammates and the Laker fans. Funny that the ones that showed their tears were drafted the same year.

YEA!! Kobe and DFISH have been here with their same team for the longest. They cried, and I cried too... It hurts so dayam much, but we gotta look past the past, and look towards a brighter future. Kobe worked the hardest this offseason, and the rest gotta do the same starting in a couple of weeks... We gotta get that fire back in the eyes!
LakersGyrl2003

We will be back...

Postby skillz08lakeshow on Thu May 15, 2003 10:53 pm

I'm sad but I know we will be back stronger next year....

:jam2:
Fan since 1980!

WE LOVE LA... WE LOVE IT...
skillz08lakeshow

Re: We will be back...

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 15, 2003 11:13 pm

skillz08lakeshow wrote:I'm sad but I know we will be back stronger next year....

:jam2:

That's right!! :bow:
LakersGyrl2003

Kobe

Postby Guest on Fri May 16, 2003 12:29 am

For all the crap Kobe takes from media, for him to do that interview at the worst moment of his NBA career...... well, if that doesn't show what kinda person he is, I don't know what will.

Like he said, "I just hate to lose." and I understand what he's saying.

Okay everyone, dog me, rip me, say what you want, but I put all of this on Shaq and Phil.

Shaq's delayed surgery and half [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] season made Horry, Shaw, and the rest play too much. Slava, Pargo, and Kareem didn't get the minutes they could've (and definitely needed). I blame Phil Jax for just sitting there (I'll always blame him for that). It kills me! CALL A TIMEOUT!

OH well, on to next year. Pippen, Malone, PJ...... please sign for a nice run and Phil, give Slava and Pargo some run during year so they are ready for next year. Last but not least, I expect big things from Devean George next year.

Return to Lakers Discussion