Kobe Bryant Discussion:#3 All Time!

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion (dropped 16 lbs - pg 312)

Postby kobebryant248 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:42 pm

puffyusaf#2 wrote:Kobe looks like crap.... OK I don't have TWC so I haven't seen any of the games so I am making a random hate post to show it. Yup, Kobe shoots to much, he jumps to little and his eyes are slightly crossed which is why he will never be as good as he was. :mad1:

OK random specialness over. Carry on with actual conversation of people who have seen him play this preseason.

and you talk to much :bang: :bang: :bang:
kobebryant248

Postby lakersyunowin on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:57 am

whoooossshhhh
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:14 am

kobebryant248 wrote:
puffyusaf#2 wrote:Kobe looks like crap.... OK I don't have TWC so I haven't seen any of the games so I am making a random hate post to show it. Yup, Kobe shoots to much, he jumps to little and his eyes are slightly crossed which is why he will never be as good as he was. :mad1:

OK random specialness over. Carry on with actual conversation of people who have seen him play this preseason.

Well that is just very hurtful and mean. I mean can't I too have an opinion on Kobe Bean Bryant without someone getting mad. Oh such sadness are the days of Lakers fans or is it Kobe fans both 24 and 8... sigh
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby SK8 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:12 am

It looks like Kobe will not play tomorrow :(
The second place means you're the first loser
ex Uncle Drew
SK8

Postby lAKERfaNaticKID on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:49 am

I hope Kobe Nash and Howard don't play tomorrow. Back to
back games in the preseason are not worth furthering damaging whatver small or big health issues our vets have. Let's give those minutes to Jamison, meeks and Blake/duhon. Bring back Kobe/Nash/Howard Thursday our last game of the preseason
lAKERfaNaticKID

Postby Finwë on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:59 am

lAKERfaNaticKID wrote:I hope Kobe Nash and Howard don't play tomorrow. Back to
back games in the preseason are not worth furthering damaging whatver small or big health issues our vets have. Let's give those minutes to Jamison, meeks and Blake/duhon. Bring back Kobe/Nash/Howard Thursday our last game of the preseason

I'd like them to play tomorrow and not play on Thursday.. Beat the Clippers. I think they need another game together against real competition before the real thing starts.. Of course, if Kobe's foot is still hurting, he should sit. Maybe he & the starters can play Thursday instead of Wednesday. All I'm saying is they could use another game.
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby lAKERfaNaticKID on Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:08 am

Finwë wrote:
lAKERfaNaticKID wrote:I hope Kobe Nash and Howard don't play tomorrow. Back to

I'd like them to play tomorrow and not play on Thursday.. Beat the Clippers. I think they need another game together against real competition before the real thing starts.. Of course, if Kobe's foot is still hurting, he should sit. Maybe he & the starters can play Thursday instead of Wednesday. All I'm saying is they could use another game.

i believe they would prefer playing Thursday more especially the game being in San Diego, a huge lakers fan base. I can see the dirty clippers injuring one of our key players even more if they can get away with it.
lAKERfaNaticKID

Postby JoelMyersScrotalSack on Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:08 am

I expect Kobe to start out the season shooting well like he always does, but around February-March he goes into a slump like clockwork. So long as he is a good deal more efficient than last year and lowers his usage he should be fine.
JoelMyersScrotalSack

Postby therealdeal on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:47 pm

Mike Trudell ‏@LakersReporter
Expect Jodie Meeks to start for Kobe (foot) at SG tomorrow night.

https://twitter.com/LakersReporter
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby Doc Brown on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:57 pm

therealdeal wrote:
Expect Jodie Meeks to start for Kobe (foot) at SG tomorrow night.

https://twitter.com/LakersReporter

Awesome. Cut CDR, Kobe sits out, Blake at the backup 2 or Jamison at the backup 3 now, with Ebanks moving ot the 2. .

This is why we should have kept him. If either Kobe or MWP miss any time our bench turns into a steaming pile of s*** with people playing out of position. :bang:
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion

Postby XXIV on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:01 pm

^ That's exactly why I wanted to keep CDR. If one our two SGs go down we don't have anyone that can play that position efficiently.
XXIV

Postby Doc Brown on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:02 pm

Mike Bresnahan ‏@Mike_Bresnahan
Kobe said his bruised/strained foot was sore enough that he wouldn't play Wednesday vs. Clippers, even if it was a regular-season game.
Expand
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby kobebryant248 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:12 pm

puffyusaf#2 wrote:
kobebryant248 wrote:

Well that is just very hurtful and mean. I mean can't I too have an opinion on Kobe Bean Bryant without someone getting mad. Oh such sadness are the days of Lakers fans or is it Kobe fans both 24 and 8... sigh

yes you can have a opinion but for that you have to watch games from him but you didn t like you said . so how in the world can you then critisize him ? don t get that :mad1:
kobebryant248

Postby SK8 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:14 pm

Doc Brown wrote:
Kobe said his bruised/strained foot was sore enough that he wouldn't play Wednesday vs. Clippers, even if it was a regular-season game.
Expand

ouch :( that sounds bad...
ex Uncle Drew
SK8

Postby XXIV on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Doc Brown wrote:
Expand

And they claimed it wasn't serious. On the bright side the regular season start for another week, which should be enough time for him to get healthy.
XXIV

Postby Punk-101 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:39 pm

Backup sg since Meeks is starting? DJO! DJO! DJO! :man1:
“Action has meaning only in relationship; and without understanding relationship, action on any level will only breed conflict. The understanding of relationship is infinitely more important than the search for any plan of action.”
-Jiddu Krishnamurti
Punk-101

Postby XXIV on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:41 pm

^ Watch MB play a Duhon/Blake backcourt. :man10:
XXIV

Postby Punk-101 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:06 pm

^^It better at least be Glock.

My money is on Ebanks at the backup 2, shifting Jamison to the 3 and Hill to the 4. :hurl:
“Action has meaning only in relationship; and without understanding relationship, action on any level will only breed conflict. The understanding of relationship is infinitely more important than the search for any plan of action.”
-Jiddu Krishnamurti
Punk-101

Postby kray28 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:52 pm

While I think the injury is real, I'm also thinking it's being embellished a bit to keep him out of the next couple of games. It should clear up some playing time for the backup guards who seriously need the work.

If we had a real coach who could teach basketball to young players, I wouldn't too worried, but if Kobe is out for a while (just an if) this team is dead in the water...even with Nash, and even the bigs.
kray28

Postby kray28 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:54 pm

XXIV wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:
Expand

And they claimed it wasn't serious. On the bright side the regular season start for another week, which should be enough time for him to get healthy.

A real foot sprain is torn ligaments inside the foot. It's a 4-6 week recovery depending on the severity. Running on it doesn't help it get better either.
kray28

Postby XXIV on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:59 pm

kray28 wrote:
XXIV wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:
Expand

A real foot sprain is torn ligaments inside the foot. It's a 4-6 week recovery depending on the severity. Running on it doesn't help it get better either.

It's strained not sprained.
XXIV

Postby SK8 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Kobe (foot) said he's "probably not" going to play tomorrow night. The foot is pretty painful. Still listed as "day to day."

It looks like Kobe is done for this preseason....
ex Uncle Drew
SK8

Postby kenzo on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:28 pm

Same ish, different preseason :bang:
kenzo

Postby Kit on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 pm

Not a very successful preseason lol.
Kit

Postby lAKERfaNaticKID on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:49 pm

Good! Let's keep Kobe well rested. Forget the last 2 preseason games, I rather have meeks eat up those minutes and build some confidence.
lAKERfaNaticKID

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion