Kobe on Tv on tuesday

Postby Snakell Beast on Wed May 28, 2003 2:40 pm

Kobe is held to a different standard than the rest of the team and the rest of the league, if he says anything too off the cuff or that is perceived to be in any way detrimental to his teammates then he will be branded a selfish arrogant bad person, so he can only say things indirectly. He isn't stupid enough to talk like charles barkley, look how unpopular charles was when he played. Kobe wants people to repect him and not to loathe him an he doesn't want to give anyone any more ammunition than they already create for themselves because he doesn't want their smearing capabilities to get better...although it would be nice to be able to interview Kobe candidly on Club Lakers Television...maybe pull an amazing "he told all" and make our show HUGE...
Snakell Beast

Postby Reddy on Wed May 28, 2003 2:44 pm

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:Thanx 4 summin it up.. I think I missed it on the re-play!! Does it come on Wednesday possibly!!!?? Man..

Another Laker interview on back to back days.. From what I read, I'm glad he wants to stay in LA... I'm glad Kobe and Shaq talked the day after... Now they heard the pain in their voices, and can hopefully do some training together in the offseason.. We all would like to see Shaq pounds lighter so he can dominate on both ends of the court, and run transition D.

Yeah! Thanks!!!!!!!
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Kobe

Postby lalgirl3 on Wed May 28, 2003 2:54 pm

I saw the show and I really admire Kobe's worth ethic, he said a few days after the lost he was right back in the weight room! Go ahead Kobe! He really means business. I hope he gets in good shape (again not that he aint) and they make a come back next year but like on The Best Damn Sports Show Ever when Devean was up there and Tom Arnold said "The Lakers are still the defending champs until someone else is crowned.." Hell they'll still be the defending champs in my book!
lalgirl3

Re: Kobe

Postby Reddy on Wed May 28, 2003 3:00 pm

lalgirl3 wrote:I saw the show and I really admire Kobe's worth ethic, he said a few days after the lost he was right back in the weight room! Go ahead Kobe! He really means business. I hope he gets in good shape (again not that he aint) and they make a come back next year but like on The Best Damn Sports Show Ever when Devean was up there and Tom Arnold said "The Lakers are still the defending champs until someone else is crowned.." Hell they'll still be the defending champs in my book!

yeap!
we just gotta be champs again! Kobe and Shaq haven't had enough!
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Seawell on Wed May 28, 2003 8:54 pm

clublakers wrote:Seawell, you rock... sorry I missed your recap for the daily. Don't know how... need stronger coffee I guess. I'll get it up there tomorrow.

Thanks CL. Thanks for the great site, keep up the good work!
Seawell

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Wed May 28, 2003 8:54 pm

KOBE is amazing. He's out getting ready for next season already. He has so much passion for the game! KOBE is an inspiration to me. Now, only if I can apply half as much ispiration to my carreer...I'd be a CEO.

LOL

KOBE OUR REAL MVP :bow:
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby Danny Ainge on Wed May 28, 2003 9:03 pm

I'd be a baller
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby Reddy on Wed May 28, 2003 9:55 pm

Danny Ainge wrote:I'd be a baller
:man3:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby MIKEDOG on Wed May 28, 2003 10:54 pm

Snakell Beast wrote:Kobe is held to a different standard than the rest of the team and the rest of the league, if he says anything too off the cuff or that is perceived to be in any way detrimental to his teammates then he will be branded a selfish arrogant bad person, so he can only say things indirectly. He isn't stupid enough to talk like charles barkley, look how unpopular charles was when he played. Kobe wants people to repect him and not to loathe him an he doesn't want to give anyone any more ammunition than they already create for themselves because he doesn't want their smearing capabilities to get better...although it would be nice to be able to interview Kobe candidly on Club Lakers Television...maybe pull an amazing "he told all" and make our show HUGE...

I understand where your coming from, but at some point you have to repect yourself 1st and come correct. And at that point if people hate on him because of it than so be it, we all know(laker fans anyway) where Kobes head is at. He is a winner and he cannot cover up for the shortcomings of the rest of the players anymore it is time to kick [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] and take names. And anyone whos skin is too thin to take it eff them!
MIKEDOG

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion