KOBE IS UNDER ATTACK FROM THE DEVIL AND HIS EMPLOYEES

HOW WILL THIS NEWS AFFECT KOBE MENTALLY?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:38 pm

KOBE WILL BE MORE DETERMINED THAT EVER
76%
KOBE CONFIDENCE WILL BE SERIOUSLY HURT
No votes
KOBE WILL BOUNCE BACK AFTER BUT IT WILL TAKE A WHILE
23%

Total votes : 13

KOBE IS UNDER ATTACK FROM THE DEVIL AND HIS EMPLOYEES

Postby WisdomFromOnHigh on Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:38 pm

THAT LOW DOWN DIRTY DEVIL :mad1: HAS PUT A WAMMY ON KOBE. KOBE STRIVES TO BE A GOOD GUY BUT WHETHER HE IS INNOCENT OR GUILTY HE WAS SURELY IN THE WRONG PLACE AND THE WRONG TIME. SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT ABOUT THIS STORY. KOBE CAN HAVE JUST ABOUT ANY WOMAN THAT HE CHOOSES SO WHY WOULD HE ASSUALT A 19 YEAR OLD GIRL FROM SOME HICK TOWN. THERE MAY HAVE BEEN SOME NORMAL MISBEHAVIOR ON KOBE'S PART BUT YOU BETTER BELEIVE SHE IS BLOWING THIS WAY, WAY, WAY OUT OF REALITY. MAYBE HER FRIENDS OR FAMILY SIKED HER HEAD UP TO GO FOR THE BUCKS OR SOMETHING.
THIS BRINGS ABOUT A GOOD QUESTION, "WHERE ARE THE ADVISORS OF TOP NOTCH PLAYERS". IF YOUR ORGANIZATION HAS INVESTED MULTIMILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN THESE PLAYERS WHY NOT COACH THEM ON WHAT NOT TO DO OFF THE COURT.
LIKE THIS........
-DO NOT PLAY HANKY PANKY IN HICK TOWNS THEY WILL KISS AND TELL
-DO NOT EAT FAST FOOD IN THE HOTELS IN YOUR OPPONENTS CITY
-DO NOT BE FOOLED THE FIRST THING MOST PEOPLE SEE IS $$$$$
EVEN THOUGH YOU THINK YOU LOOK GOOD :shaq: REMBEMBER MONEY LOOKS GOOD TO MORE PEOPLE-MORE OFTEN.

KOBE HAS MORE STYLE AND CLASS THAN ANYONE IN THE LEAGUE HAS. I JUST THINK HE HAS HAD A BAD SITUTATION THAT ACCOMPANIES MOST PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN AS SUCCESSFUL AS KOBE.
-REMEMBER JORDAN LOST HIS DAD AFTER 3 TITLES
-SHAQ HAS LOST A COULPLE OF BELOVED FAMILY MEMBERS
-PHIL'S HEART PROBLEMS
IT IS SOMETHING ABOUT LIFE THAT SOMEHOW MISFORTUNE CREEPS IN TO OUR LIVES AT THE TIMES WHEN WE THINK WE ARE DOING OH SO WELL. THE BETTER THINGS ARE GOING THE MORE WATCHFUL U SHLD B.

SATAN HATES TO SEE US HAPPY AND WELL :soapbox: BUT WHAT EVER THE DEVIL THROWS AT US THE CREAM WILL ALWAYS RISE TO BACK TO THE TOP. KOBE IS THE KREME
I THINK HIS NICK NAME SHOULD BE KOB-CREAM!!!

GOD BLESS YOU KOBE AND KEEP ON KEEP'IN ON!
WisdomFromOnHigh

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:56 pm

SHe just wants attention... Cuz he's married to a beautiful wife, and has a baby girl. She just wants something she cant have.
LakersGyrl2003

L.G. yes I think that the young lady saw the $$$

Postby WisdomFromOnHigh on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:11 pm

YEA SHE PROBABLY WORKED AT THE COUNTRY CLUB TO BE AROUND MONEY AND WHEN SHE SAW KOBE SHE FOUND IT. I DO HOPE THAT THEY KOBE WITH NOT BE CHARGE CRIMINALLY.
WisdomFromOnHigh

Return to Lakers Discussion