LAKER FANS UNIT

LAKER FANS UNIT

Postby Kobe Tyrant on Thu May 15, 2003 11:38 am

LAKER FANS, WE ALL KNOW WE ARE THE BEST FANS OUT WITH EASILY THE BEST DAMN STADIUM OF THEM ALL.

we must unit all of our laker pride, glory, and heart for the victory in game 6 and in game 7. THERE ARE NO REFS ON THE LAKERS SIDE OF THE COURT. THE BROADCASTERS AND SPORTS CHANNELS ARE ALL LAKER HATERS.

let us prove these worthless being wrong. LET US BE THE REAL TEAM TO 4 PEAT. (boston didnt count, they won 8 in a row when there was 2 teams in the league and they had the only 7 footer in the game)

KOBE-take over the game like the true MVP you are
SHAQ- be the enforcer of the paint, everything comes through you, everyting goes though you
FISH-get in Miss. Parker's face and knock those 3
DEVEAN- show the potetial you have and destroy worthless GINIOBLI
BIG SHOT ROB- this is your chance again

b-shaw, mad-dog- give us what u got, we need you
jenero and rush- step up
slava- this is your time to shine, prove the world wrong again
SLICK RICK- get better soon

SAMAKI- please CATCH THE BALL WHEN KOBE PASSES IT TO YOU, PLEASE

laker fans, let us crush the hicks from san CRAPtonio.
I HAVE BEEN CALLED OBSESSIVE AND MANY THINGS........BUT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, I WILL ALWAYS STAND BEHIND MY LAKERS, we shall all stand behind our beloved lakers that deserve every call, and every ring. ALWAYS[/b]
Kobe Tyrant

Postby Slayer Alstarx on Thu May 15, 2003 11:42 am

Welcome Kobe tyrant. Why don't you register and hang around?
Slayer Alstarx

The moment of truth

Postby LA4EVER on Thu May 15, 2003 11:48 am

Today is the day our team will show us what they are really made of. If they live up to their potential, Lakers will DESTROY Spurs. Go team. Make LA proud :jam2: once again!!!
LA4EVER

Postby Guest on Thu May 15, 2003 12:40 pm

LIKE I HAVE BEEN SAYING.....LA IN 7. WE ARE DESTINED FOR THE QUAT-ROW.

I BELIEVE!!!!!

ALWAYS BET ON THE LAKERS!!!!!! :bow:

Postby Slayer Alstarx on Thu May 15, 2003 1:26 pm

Guests, go ahead and register. You won't get bombed with junk emails, your info is private, and after you make a certain amount of posts, you not only get credit for your posts but you also get to use the avatar function.
Also keeps us regulars abreast as to whom we are actually speaking...

Again, welcome. Register. Free. Easy. No emails. :jam2:
Slayer Alstarx

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 15, 2003 4:16 pm

YEA!!! Please sign up!!! This is our house over here!! A whole buncha intellegent Lakers fans, and other fans! We show repect to all!!

Lakers gotta force a game 7!!! We never won in SA, make this next game be the 1st!! But 1st we gotta win at Staples tonight!! I'm not tryin to think ahead, I just have faith we'll win this one today!! Dayam one more hour!! COME ON LAKERS!!! We behind ya'll 200%!!! No matter what goes down today, we your fans!!! QUAT-ROW!!!! COME ON! :man1:
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion