Laker Summer FAQ (Read 1st post on pg. 1, then ask Qs, thx)

Postby The Maverick on Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:16 am

Sky wrote:
Any trade to Atlanta is also not an option, ownership quagmire with lawsuits against each other, a dirt cheap owner with control via lawsuit who can veto any deal that puts them over the cap, etc. Just forget any deals with Atlanta.


Since the Hawks owner is cheap could that potentially mean Josh Smith could be traded, considering he is up for a big extension some time soon. Or are they prepared to pay him that because of the ticket sales he produces?
Image
User avatar
The Maverick
Australia's Lakers Rep
 
Posts: 7379
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:58 pm

Postby laffeytaffey on Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:34 am

Sky and everyone else-

Lets say we get JO and Harrison for Bynum Kwame Critt Mckie and Sasha

And we don't want to play Odom at the 3, so where can we trade him to?

I was brainstorming and came up with a few possible options. The W's need a 4 and love Odom so...

Odom for Monta, Sarunas, and Al?
They get to dump Al's contract, Nellie isn't the biggest Monta fan, and Sarunas has been asking out for a while now

or even a crazier idea

Odom to GS, Andre and Monta to LA, Al and Sarunas to Utah?
Kirilenko provides us with a defensive 3 who can swat, board, and be a reliable 3rd option. Deron Williams called him out during the playoffs and the Jazz have been trying to move him. Monta gives us a creator, penetrator and slasher at G. Utah gets the 3pt specialist that Giricek has proven not to be and they get a scoring 3 which they want badly.

Are either of those trades realistic?

Then we could rough it out with Mihm, Harrison, Turiaf, and JO playing some C until we can trade midseason for a C? Out of Al, Andre, or Luke (if we have two of the three) we can use one of them as trade bait possibly?

Thoughts?
laffeytaffey

 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:53 am

Postby thewill on Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:53 am

Sky, here's a 'no' vote for your hypothetical proposal. JO costs too much and is very injury prone. Also, I have faith in Bynum. Remember that spin dunk on Shaq? The kid is young and should get more consistent. His numbers are already good when he doesn't get into foul trouble. Also, is there a chance to make a play for Brand next year?

laffeytaffey - ur deals are complicated. Also, there is a high probability that a center couldn't be obrained mid-season, let alone now.
thewill

 
Posts: 546
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:00 pm

Postby nomoreshaq on Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:07 pm

sky -

what do you think of these deals:

1. lo, bynum, sasha and cook for jo and diogu (if we're giving them both lo and bynum, we must demand diogu back). btw, whats your impression of diogu? why would indy want him if they would have lo/bynum and granger playing 3-5?

2. kwame, farmar for garcia & artest.

roster revamp:

mihm
jo/diogu/turiaf
artest/walton/vlad
kobe/evans/garcia
fisher/crittenton

championship caliber?
nomoreshaq

 
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:32 pm

Postby Lakerman JSJ on Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:11 pm

I see Ric Bucher's tone has remained unchanged:

Image
Image <-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Every time you want to unload on CL about how terrible our Ownership/Front Office is, I want you to step back, take a deep breath and read THIS.
User avatar
Lakerman JSJ
Clublakers Moderator
 
Posts: 13092
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:35 pm
Location: http://twitter.com/hosesway

Postby MadMax on Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:34 pm

Ric Bucher pisses me off.....but is he right??
User avatar
MadMax

 
Posts: 13890
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:15 pm
Location: The Beach Cities

Postby crucifixion on Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:00 pm

Sky, with Bucher reporting today that an Artest-to-Knicks deal is going to get done, do the Lakers (e.g. Jimmy) finally relent and trade Bynum so we can get someone (JO)?

Or will they really go into the season with the current lineup? If so, Rick Bucher says Kobe still wants out more than ever
Odom Light: Less filling, Wastes great
User avatar
crucifixion

 
Posts: 4051
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:39 am
Location: Posting at CL from my phone while at Staples

Postby Danny Ainge on Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:09 pm

I'm getting very angry here. I really feel like were being betrayed by many and our team is going down in flames. I mean heaven forbid there should actually be something to look forward to for our Lakers. We may as well blow up the team if this is how trends will continue. Seemingly most around the league want the Lakers to fail and for the fans to be unhappy.
Image
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
User avatar
Danny Ainge

 
Posts: 9332
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 4:54 pm
Location: El Dorado Hills

Postby MadMax on Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:17 pm

Danny Ainge wrote:I'm getting very angry here. I really feel like were being betrayed by many and our team is going down in flames. I mean heaven forbid there should actually be something to look forward to for our Lakers. We may as well blow up the team if this is how trends will continue. Seemingly most around the league want the Lakers to fail and for the fans to be unhappy.


Weird huh?

The atmosphere all around us is filled with negativity and fear.

This has been a really tough offseason. Even the signing of Derek FIsher didnt make people that happy.

In fact, there has only been glimpses of sunlight, in a very dark and hazy summer.
User avatar
MadMax

 
Posts: 13890
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:15 pm
Location: The Beach Cities

Postby D Nice on Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:40 pm

Sky wrote:D Nice - Jackson meant Fisher. Phil will be doing stand-up at the Laugh Factory next week. Cook deals have to weigh in the BYC.
If it's fisher, that's disappointing.

I thought I did factor in BYC, it's 50% outgoing, but 100% incoming, right?
User avatar
D Nice

 
Posts: 2427
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:32 pm
Location: Chapel Thrill Baby!

Postby Danny Ainge on Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:15 pm

MadMax wrote:
Danny Ainge wrote:I'm getting very angry here. I really feel like were being betrayed by many and our team is going down in flames. I mean heaven forbid there should actually be something to look forward to for our Lakers. We may as well blow up the team if this is how trends will continue. Seemingly most around the league want the Lakers to fail and for the fans to be unhappy.


Weird huh?

The atmosphere all around us is filled with negativity and fear.

This has been a really tough offseason. Even the signing of Derek FIsher didnt make people that happy.

In fact, there has only been glimpses of sunlight, in a very dark and hazy summer.
The media glorifies Los Angeles misfortune to no end. I tell ya its despicable.
Image
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
User avatar
Danny Ainge

 
Posts: 9332
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 4:54 pm
Location: El Dorado Hills

Postby Weezy on Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:40 pm

Danny Ainge wrote:The media glorifies Los Angeles misfortune to no end. I tell ya its despicable.


It's only fair after so many years of domination and glory. I myself love it when the Yankees fail, those rich ******** think they can just buy championships every year and they can't and I revel in it. Most of all I love how my Angels own them and they can't figure out why. It's only natural to hate the best I guess is what I'm saying, otherwise there wouldn't be a "Beat LA" chant, nobody else has that.
User avatar
Weezy
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 50881
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:14 am
Location: Anaheim, CA

Postby Danny Ainge on Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:07 pm

Weezy wrote:
Danny Ainge wrote:The media glorifies Los Angeles misfortune to no end. I tell ya its despicable.


It's only fair after so many years of domination and glory. I myself love it when the Yankees fail, those rich ******** think they can just buy championships every year and they can't and I revel in it. Most of all I love how my Angels own them and they can't figure out why. It's only natural to hate the best I guess is what I'm saying, otherwise there wouldn't be a "Beat LA" chant, nobody else has that.
Well its not like our payroll is double the leagues and we have proven talented players from various places. The Yanks while losing and underachieving still have Rivera, Jeter, and A-Rod. The Lakers have Kobe. I'm not saying we need to spend like the knicks, but if taking on bad contracts will help us to get the talent we need, we need to bite the bullet. After all ticket prices ain't getting any cheaper.
Image
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
User avatar
Danny Ainge

 
Posts: 9332
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 4:54 pm
Location: El Dorado Hills

Postby Radner on Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:23 pm

Sky, are any of these trades possible if JO becomes a Laker?


Heat/Lakers - Cook, Sasha for Doleac, Simien, Quinn

Hawks/Lakers - Cook, Sasha for Wright, Solomon Jones

Bobcats/Lakers - Cook Sasha for Brezec, Ryan Hollins, Jermareo Davidson

Hawks/Lakers - Cook, Sasha for Pachulia

76ers/Lakers - Cook, Sasha for Randolph, Hunter
Radner

 
Posts: 14094
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:53 am

Postby crucifixion on Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:23 pm

Danny Ainge wrote:
Weezy wrote:
Danny Ainge wrote:The media glorifies Los Angeles misfortune to no end. I tell ya its despicable.


It's only fair after so many years of domination and glory. I myself love it when the Yankees fail, those rich ******** think they can just buy championships every year and they can't and I revel in it. Most of all I love how my Angels own them and they can't figure out why. It's only natural to hate the best I guess is what I'm saying, otherwise there wouldn't be a "Beat LA" chant, nobody else has that.
Well its not like our payroll is double the leagues and we have proven talented players from various places. The Yanks while losing and underachieving still have Rivera, Jeter, and A-Rod. The Lakers have Kobe. I'm not saying we need to spend like the knicks, but if taking on bad contracts will help us to get the talent we need, we need to bite the bullet. After all ticket prices ain't getting any cheaper.


I just want us to pick one direction and do it.

Either win now or win later

Win Now = Trade Bynum
Win Later = Trade Kobe

Don't care which it is, but I'm tired of the Lakers having their cake and eating it too- they charge up the nose in ticket prices because we have Kobe, but won't trade their attractive assets (Bynum, Farmar, Critt, Turiaf, etc) because they are young and on rookie contracts (e.g. cheap).

The best course of action is to trade Kobe because we have more young talent than championship supporting role players. But Buss makes too much money off sellouts and having National TV games and Ad revenue, and kickers from AEG because of ratings.

So they keep the payroll modest, have a ticket seller in Kobe, but refuse to do anything that will put us in the second round, unless, and only unless, they make a trade in which they trade their trash for a hall of famer (e.g. they were willing to do the Kidd trade so long as Bynum wasn't in it).

I just can't stand all the politics going on over there.

Just pick one route and do it.

Give us a team that can legitimately win 50-60 games and make it the Finals, or blow it up and put a young and exciting team out there.

Enough of this 40 win team that gets spanked in the first round. Those are the worst type of teams. Always in the middle. Not sucking enough to get lottery picks, and not good enough to have a legitmate shot at the Finals.

Its a joke.
Odom Light: Less filling, Wastes great
User avatar
crucifixion

 
Posts: 4051
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:39 am
Location: Posting at CL from my phone while at Staples

Postby Lakerman JSJ on Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:30 pm

Crux, great minds think alike cuz I just so happened to post this yesterday in the JO Thread (Don't you hate it when people quote themselves? :man9: ):

Lakerman JSJ wrote:The Lakers organization is at a crossroads right now. Down one path is trading a Bynum/Kwame/Critt package for JO in an attempt to win now with Kobe/LO/JO and down the other path is trading Kobe for young talent to go along with Critt/Bynum/Farmar in an attempt to build a contender from the ground-up.

To me, there really is no 3rd option. I don't see how they can foolishly believe that waiting around and doing nothing will make the situation any better. This team showed flashes last year, sure, but the roof is a 50-win team and a 2nd round playoff exit. That's just not good enough. This team isn't quite talented enough to be a title contender but not bad enough to get high lottery picks.

Mitch has to grab this team by the balls right now and choose a path. Personally, I'm high on Bynum and would hate to see us dump him right now and watch him grow into a damn good player in this league, but it would be completely worth it to get a perennial All-Star (and perfect Triangle fit I might add) like Jermaine O'Neal WITHOUT giving up either of our 2 best players!

I don't care how torn they are on Kobe's ability & Bynum's potential, Kobe has made it clear that they can't have both. Pick a path to go down before we lose Kobe for nothing!


So I guess I'm trying to say: I agree.
Image <-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Every time you want to unload on CL about how terrible our Ownership/Front Office is, I want you to step back, take a deep breath and read THIS.
User avatar
Lakerman JSJ
Clublakers Moderator
 
Posts: 13092
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:35 pm
Location: http://twitter.com/hosesway

Postby Radner on Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:37 pm

crucifixion wrote:
Danny Ainge wrote:
Weezy wrote:
Danny Ainge wrote:The media glorifies Los Angeles misfortune to no end. I tell ya its despicable.


It's only fair after so many years of domination and glory. I myself love it when the Yankees fail, those rich ******** think they can just buy championships every year and they can't and I revel in it. Most of all I love how my Angels own them and they can't figure out why. It's only natural to hate the best I guess is what I'm saying, otherwise there wouldn't be a "Beat LA" chant, nobody else has that.
Well its not like our payroll is double the leagues and we have proven talented players from various places. The Yanks while losing and underachieving still have Rivera, Jeter, and A-Rod. The Lakers have Kobe. I'm not saying we need to spend like the knicks, but if taking on bad contracts will help us to get the talent we need, we need to bite the bullet. After all ticket prices ain't getting any cheaper.


I just want us to pick one direction and do it.

Either win now or win later

Win Now = Trade Bynum
Win Later = Trade Kobe

Don't care which it is, but I'm tired of the Lakers having their cake and eating it too- they charge up the nose in ticket prices because we have Kobe, but won't trade their attractive assets (Bynum, Farmar, Critt, Turiaf, etc) because they are young and on rookie contracts (e.g. cheap).

The best course of action is to trade Kobe because we have more young talent than championship supporting role players. But Buss makes too much money off sellouts and having National TV games and Ad revenue, and kickers from AEG because of ratings.

So they keep the payroll modest, have a ticket seller in Kobe, but refuse to do anything that will put us in the second round, unless, and only unless, they make a trade in which they trade their trash for a hall of famer (e.g. they were willing to do the Kidd trade so long as Bynum wasn't in it).

I just can't stand all the politics going on over there.

Just pick one route and do it.

Give us a team that can legitimately win 50-60 games and make it the Finals, or blow it up and put a young and exciting team out there.

Enough of this 40 win team that gets spanked in the first round. Those are the worst type of teams. Always in the middle. Not sucking enough to get lottery picks, and not good enough to have a legitmate shot at the Finals.

Its a joke.


It takes time to build a contender. We can't magically formulate a championship team and everything will be better.
Radner

 
Posts: 14094
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:53 am

Postby Senator Kobe on Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:49 pm

JKsnoots wrote:
crucifixion wrote:
Danny Ainge wrote:
Weezy wrote:
Danny Ainge wrote:The media glorifies Los Angeles misfortune to no end. I tell ya its despicable.


It's only fair after so many years of domination and glory. I myself love it when the Yankees fail, those rich ******** think they can just buy championships every year and they can't and I revel in it. Most of all I love how my Angels own them and they can't figure out why. It's only natural to hate the best I guess is what I'm saying, otherwise there wouldn't be a "Beat LA" chant, nobody else has that.
Well its not like our payroll is double the leagues and we have proven talented players from various places. The Yanks while losing and underachieving still have Rivera, Jeter, and A-Rod. The Lakers have Kobe. I'm not saying we need to spend like the knicks, but if taking on bad contracts will help us to get the talent we need, we need to bite the bullet. After all ticket prices ain't getting any cheaper.


I just want us to pick one direction and do it.

Either win now or win later

Win Now = Trade Bynum
Win Later = Trade Kobe

Don't care which it is, but I'm tired of the Lakers having their cake and eating it too- they charge up the nose in ticket prices because we have Kobe, but won't trade their attractive assets (Bynum, Farmar, Critt, Turiaf, etc) because they are young and on rookie contracts (e.g. cheap).

The best course of action is to trade Kobe because we have more young talent than championship supporting role players. But Buss makes too much money off sellouts and having National TV games and Ad revenue, and kickers from AEG because of ratings.

So they keep the payroll modest, have a ticket seller in Kobe, but refuse to do anything that will put us in the second round, unless, and only unless, they make a trade in which they trade their trash for a hall of famer (e.g. they were willing to do the Kidd trade so long as Bynum wasn't in it).

I just can't stand all the politics going on over there.

Just pick one route and do it.

Give us a team that can legitimately win 50-60 games and make it the Finals, or blow it up and put a young and exciting team out there.

Enough of this 40 win team that gets spanked in the first round. Those are the worst type of teams. Always in the middle. Not sucking enough to get lottery picks, and not good enough to have a legitmate shot at the Finals.

Its a joke.


It takes time to build a contender. We can't magically formulate a championship team and everything will be better.


That right there should be a -1 to your post count, and -1 to mine for responding.
What? Nevermind...
User avatar
Senator Kobe

 
Posts: 585
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:14 am
Location: West Park, Irvine.

Postby Radner on Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:56 pm

Senator Kobe wrote:
JKsnoots wrote:
crucifixion wrote:
Danny Ainge wrote:
Weezy wrote:
Danny Ainge wrote:The media glorifies Los Angeles misfortune to no end. I tell ya its despicable.


It's only fair after so many years of domination and glory. I myself love it when the Yankees fail, those rich ******** think they can just buy championships every year and they can't and I revel in it. Most of all I love how my Angels own them and they can't figure out why. It's only natural to hate the best I guess is what I'm saying, otherwise there wouldn't be a "Beat LA" chant, nobody else has that.
Well its not like our payroll is double the leagues and we have proven talented players from various places. The Yanks while losing and underachieving still have Rivera, Jeter, and A-Rod. The Lakers have Kobe. I'm not saying we need to spend like the knicks, but if taking on bad contracts will help us to get the talent we need, we need to bite the bullet. After all ticket prices ain't getting any cheaper.


I just want us to pick one direction and do it.

Either win now or win later

Win Now = Trade Bynum
Win Later = Trade Kobe

Don't care which it is, but I'm tired of the Lakers having their cake and eating it too- they charge up the nose in ticket prices because we have Kobe, but won't trade their attractive assets (Bynum, Farmar, Critt, Turiaf, etc) because they are young and on rookie contracts (e.g. cheap).

The best course of action is to trade Kobe because we have more young talent than championship supporting role players. But Buss makes too much money off sellouts and having National TV games and Ad revenue, and kickers from AEG because of ratings.

So they keep the payroll modest, have a ticket seller in Kobe, but refuse to do anything that will put us in the second round, unless, and only unless, they make a trade in which they trade their trash for a hall of famer (e.g. they were willing to do the Kidd trade so long as Bynum wasn't in it).

I just can't stand all the politics going on over there.

Just pick one route and do it.

Give us a team that can legitimately win 50-60 games and make it the Finals, or blow it up and put a young and exciting team out there.

Enough of this 40 win team that gets spanked in the first round. Those are the worst type of teams. Always in the middle. Not sucking enough to get lottery picks, and not good enough to have a legitmate shot at the Finals.

Its a joke.


It takes time to build a contender. We can't magically formulate a championship team and everything will be better.


That right there should be a -1 to your post count, and -1 to mine for responding.


Can you please add on or not comment at all.
Radner

 
Posts: 14094
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:53 am

Postby crucifixion on Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:00 pm

Lakerman JSJ wrote:Crux, great minds think alike cuz I just so happened to post this yesterday in the JO Thread (Don't you hate it when people quote themselves? :man9: ):

Lakerman JSJ wrote:The Lakers organization is at a crossroads right now. Down one path is trading a Bynum/Kwame/Critt package for JO in an attempt to win now with Kobe/LO/JO and down the other path is trading Kobe for young talent to go along with Critt/Bynum/Farmar in an attempt to build a contender from the ground-up.

To me, there really is no 3rd option. I don't see how they can foolishly believe that waiting around and doing nothing will make the situation any better. This team showed flashes last year, sure, but the roof is a 50-win team and a 2nd round playoff exit. That's just not good enough. This team isn't quite talented enough to be a title contender but not bad enough to get high lottery picks.

Mitch has to grab this team by the balls right now and choose a path. Personally, I'm high on Bynum and would hate to see us dump him right now and watch him grow into a damn good player in this league, but it would be completely worth it to get a perennial All-Star (and perfect Triangle fit I might add) like Jermaine O'Neal WITHOUT giving up either of our 2 best players!

I don't care how torn they are on Kobe's ability & Bynum's potential, Kobe has made it clear that they can't have both. Pick a path to go down before we lose Kobe for nothing!


So I guess I'm trying to say: I agree.


Exactly :jam2:

The problem is, these guys in the FO are doing both and we cant do anything about it. I just want them to choose one, but they wont and thats pissing me off
Odom Light: Less filling, Wastes great
User avatar
crucifixion

 
Posts: 4051
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:39 am
Location: Posting at CL from my phone while at Staples

Postby Senator Kobe on Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:19 pm

Yes, I did not know that it takes time to build a contender, nor did I know there is no such thing as magic in this world before your post JKs, thanks.

People need realize that this 'now or bust' scenario is no different to 'potential or bust'. It's like gambling on winning now or gambling on potential, just the odds appear different for different people.

If Bynum has another so-so year with out major improvement, you think his trade value would still be where it's at now, with the mysterious 'potential' label?

/Agree with crucifixion, FO needs to pick a plan and stick to it.
What? Nevermind...
User avatar
Senator Kobe

 
Posts: 585
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:14 am
Location: West Park, Irvine.

Postby Radner on Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:57 pm

Senator Kobe wrote:Yes, I did not know that it takes time to build a contender, nor did I know there is no such thing as magic in this world before your post JKs, thanks.

People need realize that this 'now or bust' scenario is no different to 'potential or bust'. It's like gambling on winning now or gambling on potential, just the odds appear different for different people.

If Bynum has another so-so year with out major improvement, you think his trade value would still be where it's at now, with the mysterious 'potential' label?

/Agree with crucifixion, FO needs to pick a plan and stick to it.


I was referring to crucifixion's statement.

crucifixion wrote:Give us a team that can legitimately win 50-60 games and make it the Finals, or blow it up and put a young and exciting team out there.

Enough of this 40 win team that gets spanked in the first round. Those are the worst type of teams. Always in the middle. Not sucking enough to get lottery picks, and not good enough to have a legitmate shot at the Finals.


I was saying it takes time for a 40 win team to become a 50+ win team. Senator, I don't understand why quoted me in the first place when I was referencing to crucifixion. If there is anyone you should be attacking, it should be crucifixion not me.
Radner

 
Posts: 14094
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:53 am

Postby Senator Kobe on Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:26 am

JKsnoots wrote:
Senator Kobe wrote:Yes, I did not know that it takes time to build a contender, nor did I know there is no such thing as magic in this world before your post JKs, thanks.

People need realize that this 'now or bust' scenario is no different to 'potential or bust'. It's like gambling on winning now or gambling on potential, just the odds appear different for different people.

If Bynum has another so-so year with out major improvement, you think his trade value would still be where it's at now, with the mysterious 'potential' label?

/Agree with crucifixion, FO needs to pick a plan and stick to it.


I was referring to crucifixion's statement.

crucifixion wrote:Give us a team that can legitimately win 50-60 games and make it the Finals, or blow it up and put a young and exciting team out there.

Enough of this 40 win team that gets spanked in the first round. Those are the worst type of teams. Always in the middle. Not sucking enough to get lottery picks, and not good enough to have a legitmate shot at the Finals.


I was saying it takes time for a 40 win team to become a 50+ win team. Senator, I don't understand why quoted me in the first place when I was referencing to crucifixion. If there is anyone you should be attacking, it should be crucifixion not me.


I'm saying please stop stating the obvious.
What? Nevermind...
User avatar
Senator Kobe

 
Posts: 585
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:14 am
Location: West Park, Irvine.

Postby d.carter4kobe on Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:53 am

If we arent we rebuilding which i think we should....we should go after a 3-way with Indy and the Kings

Lakers get
J.Oneal
Ron Artest
Jeff Foster

Pacers get
Lamar Odom
Andrew Bynum
Vladimir Radmanovic

Kings get
Jordan Farmar
Shawne Williams
Sasha V
McKie(3millbuyout with cash)
Lakers 08 1st

Kwame/Foster/Mimh
JO/Ronny/Cook
Artest/Luke
Kobe/Evans/Karl
Fisher/J.Critt
That team can beat any team if right......Kobe/JO/Artest vs Pierce/KG/Allen
d.carter4kobe

 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:23 pm

Postby JamrockLakaFan on Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:40 am

If that works salarywise thats good for us.


Everyone is saying oneal/Artest - but wasnt part of the reason artest left oneal?
Image

Welcome to JamRock
Camp Weh Di Thugs Dem Camp at
2 Pound A Weed Inna Van Back :smoker: :smoker: :smoker:

1 Good Thing About Music When It Hits U Feel no Pain
User avatar
JamrockLakaFan

 
Posts: 1788
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:03 pm
Location: Kgn,Jamaica

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.