Lakers 2003-2004

Postby SWOL on Thu Jul 03, 2003 2:48 pm

WHATEVER MAYBE I READ WRONG.....I DO KNOW THAT RICK SAID IF HW WERE TRADED WE WOULD RETIRE.......IF YOU RETIRE YOUR SALARY WILL COME OFF THE FOLLOWING YEAR......DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TELLING YOU :man3:
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby SWOL on Thu Jul 03, 2003 3:01 pm

MY BAD SOME TYPOS IN THE LAST ONE......BUT WHATEVER HAPPENS, WE HAVE IGNORED OUR SHORT COMINGS FOR TOO LONG AND IT CAME BACK TO KICK US IN THE [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].....THE LEAGUE CAUGHT UP.....WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING......THAT INCLUDES TRADING SOME GUYS AND SOME SALARIES...THATS ALL IAM SAYING
SWOL

opinion

Postby laker fan on Thu Jul 03, 2003 3:32 pm

Forget about Rick Fox. The Lakers will stash him away on the injured list for most of next year behind George and Walton. I agree with most of the comments about player movement. If we could achieve most of those ideas mentioned then we would be right back on top.
laker fan

Postby SWOLSWOL1 on Thu Jul 03, 2003 3:44 pm

its make or break time for MEEEEEAAAATCH CUP-JACK
SWOLSWOL1

Postby zetaw00d on Thu Jul 03, 2003 3:47 pm

Anonymous wrote:do you read??????????????????he will retire............that would clear salary cap space to sign free agents

swolswol

He said he will retire when if he was traded, but team option is still wrong!!! As far as i know he is just saying that kind of [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], like kobe opting out of his contract and leaving the lakers!!! Its not goin to happen!!!
zetaw00d

Postby SWOL on Thu Jul 03, 2003 4:28 pm

yeah but....it cant be easy to be away from his family that much....what else is there to do for him in the league.... the only way i dont see him retiring (and start him acting career)is if the Knicks or Nets took him and he could be close to home.....trust me you'llee Horry land in Houston too....Is Houston over the cap?????maybe some sign and trade s w/ the Rockets
SWOL

Postby SWOL on Thu Jul 03, 2003 4:30 pm

damn i F'd that all up.....i cant type for s#!t
SWOL

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion