Lakers look to sign Lucious Harris...

Postby Vasashi17 on Wed Jul 16, 2003 3:19 pm

Your signature pic doesn't show up DA...and that's definitely much better than that other one
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Danny Ainge on Wed Jul 16, 2003 3:28 pm

How about now?
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby Vasashi17 on Wed Jul 16, 2003 3:36 pm

tyght...much better...hey what's with the Danny Ainge association?
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Danny Ainge on Wed Jul 16, 2003 3:43 pm

no comment...
Danny Ainge

Postby kingjsun on Wed Jul 16, 2003 3:47 pm

I would perfer Pike. As far as back court depth, swing Kobe to the 3 position and let Pike spot up behind the arc. Remember, all Pikes home games were, damn, I forgot, no I didn't. See what I'm saying, the only thing that would chang is the locker room and uniform. He would not have to move. He could be our deep, desparate (shoulden't happen), steve kerr like, spark. Oh and besides, we need Madsen to resign first! :man1:
Buckle up! This off season is going to be some ride...
kingjsun

Postby SWOL on Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:41 pm

zetaw00d wrote:
Danny Ainge wrote:Its not too bad but its not too good either, who would play back-up to Shaq?

Shaq wouldnt need a back up, if he is in shape!! Remember Sean Rooks backing up shaq! That guy didnt play much. Shaq's back up wouldnt be playing much either this year. They just need a body in there, anyone now can back up shaq!!

but What if he is not??????then its 400lb Shaq and 40 year old Karl......not good......when John Salley was his back up back then Shaq wasent 400lbs.......its time for a solid back up
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby Danny Ainge on Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:21 pm

Amen bring on Chenowith and Pike
Danny Ainge

Postby echo nation on Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:10 pm

witht he Fab 4, Lakers will be up by a lot in the 4th Shaq will get more resting time, they need a back-up... damnit whats wrong with Stanley Roberts?! LOL
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby SWOL on Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:42 pm

with Stanley and Shaq there is a chance the plane wont get off the ground
SWOL

Postby SWOL on Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:44 pm

Danny Ainge wrote:Amen bring on Chenowith and Pike

sorry DA....Chenowith is crap....Ty Hill or Chris Anderson are far better.......what about 50, Hightower or Main Event for back up PF
SWOL

Postby Danny Ainge on Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:07 pm

First off we ain't havin no and 1 streetball tourney for our nba schedule secondly Chris Anderson is both undersize and underweight. If it was about hustle we'd stick with the Mad-Dog but the fact is we want players who know what the heck they're doing. Ty-Hill is signing elsewhere by the way. Chenowith though inexperienced has upside and as you have said a back-up center won't play more than ten minutes at best.
Danny Ainge

Postby zetaw00d on Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:23 pm

Danny Ainge wrote:First off we ain't havin no and 1 streetball tourney for our nba schedule secondly Chris Anderson is both undersize and underweight. If it was about hustle we'd stick with the Mad-Dog but the fact is we want players who know what the heck they're doing. Ty-Hill is signing elsewhere by the way. Chenowith though inexperienced has upside and as you have said a back-up center won't play more than ten minutes at best.

Chris Anderson is not undersized! I watched him in the Long Beach SPL. He is about 6' 9"- 6' 10". He can play. I would take him over madsen!!

FG 3PT FT PTS R
5/9 1/1 8/9 17 9 July 14

This is the game that i saw him in!! He plays hard and has more skills then madsen!! but i dont think the Lakers are goin to sign him. Denver will!!!
zetaw00d

Postby Danny Ainge on Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:27 pm

Anderson got skillz but they are not compatible with the Laker team
Danny Ainge

Postby zetaw00d on Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:29 pm

Danny Ainge wrote:Anderson got skillz but they are not compatible with the Laker team

Not compatible? How? Have you seen this guy play at all, with you being in palm springs in all!!!
zetaw00d

Postby SWOL on Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:32 pm

Danny Ainge wrote:First off we ain't havin no and 1 streetball tourney for our nba schedule secondly Chris Anderson is both undersize and underweight. If it was about hustle we'd stick with the Mad-Dog but the fact is we want players who know what the heck they're doing. Ty-Hill is signing elsewhere by the way. Chenowith though inexperienced has upside and as you have said a back-up center won't play more than ten minutes at best.

Rev......the And 1 players was a joke doggie......second Chris Anderson can play, not only in the summer leagues but in the Accosiation, i had NBA ticket and watched some of the Nugs games, he is not that bad, and Madsen....he couldnt play in my fast action league dude
SWOL

Postby zetaw00d on Thu Jul 17, 2003 5:09 pm

swolswol wrote:

Rev......the And 1 players was a joke doggie......second Chris Anderson can play, not only in the summer leagues but in the Accosiation, i had NBA ticket and watched some of the Nugs games, he is not that bad, and Madsen....he couldnt play in my fast action league dude

Accosiation??? Anderson played little for the Nuggets last year!!! He averaged 15 mins a game!! But i do agree with you, he plays hard and has some skills. More then Madsen!!!!
zetaw00d

Postby Coppertop on Thu Jul 17, 2003 5:14 pm

I hope you all understand that most of the people on this board have more skills than Madsen, and yet somehow he still managed to start a ton of games in the PLAYOFFS for the Lakers! Sometimes, it's not about skill, sometimes it's about energy, hustle, and brains, and that's what Madsen brings to the court and leaves on the court. Besides, it's safe to assume we have all the talent we need, now we need some good role players.
Coppertop

Postby SWOL on Thu Jul 17, 2003 5:49 pm

15 min and 1.04 blks in those 15 min, he plays around the basket and gets blocks and dunks.....that is somethin we need
SWOL

Postby joshua on Thu Jul 17, 2003 6:18 pm

i'd pay for the ppv to see any 2 of ya go 2 on 1 against mad dog, if ya smell what the rock is cooking
joshua

Postby SWOL on Thu Jul 17, 2003 6:40 pm

i'll play.....i dont have NBA game, but niether does he
SWOL

Postby Laker brain on Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:35 am

Harris will likely stay a net, but if he is smart he'll come here.
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby Danny Ainge on Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:35 am

Zetawood Wrote:

Not compatible? How? Have you seen this guy play at all, with you being in palm springs in all!!!

Uh ofcourse I've seen this guy play I'm a die hard B-Ball fan just because I live in the Desert doesn't mean that I am restricted from all games. I do have NBA league pass and Fox Sports Net Rocky Mtn. As I recall Anderson was the first player recalled from the NBDL. And yes hes got God given athletic ability, he makes the phrase "white men can't jump" null and void. My only problem with him is that he does not have the bulk to bang with majority of the big men in the NBA, height is not really an issue. [/list]
Danny Ainge

Postby Deacon Showtime on Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:17 pm

Wut up guys! I think that chenowith is crap, yea he is big but i mean is height and weight more important than skill :man7: Like i have sed b4 i mean i havent heard of any1 going after Dale Davis and i believe he has way more skill than any1 i have heard u guys talkin about. I mean if we got him then it would b over and he could help BCOOK get stronger and bcome a better rebounder.I think they should try to call him and c wut he is doing!
Deacon Showtime

Postby SWOL on Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:06 pm

9 mil ...... still under contract
SWOL

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion