LAKERS MUST WIN TONITE

LAKERS MUST WIN TONITE

Postby MONIE32373 on Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:39 pm

I REALLY THINK THE LAKERS MUST WIN TONITE SO THEY CAN LET THE WOLVES KNOW THAT WERE NOT PLAYING AROUND W/THEM ANY MORE. I WILL GIVE THE WOLVES CREDIT BECUASE THEY HAVE BEEN PLAYING PRETTY WELL, BUT WE HAVE NOT BEEN PLAYING TO OUR FULL POTENTIAL. THEY REALLY THINK THEY ARE IN CONTROL OF THIS SERIES. SHAQ AND KOBE WILL NEED BIG GAMES SO WE CAN END THIS SERIES AND GET SOME REST ON OUR WAY TO OUR 4PEAT
MONIE32373

Postby BDG on Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:53 pm

not just that, if the lakers win, they will have two games in which they can eliminate the wolves, as opposed to only one.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Reddy on Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:54 pm

I agree. Thisis only the first round and this wolves team right now has an extreme amount of confidence
Tehy Key really to win tonight and any night, : IS PLAY 3 TIME LAKER CHAMPIONSHIP BASKETBALL FO RTHE WHOLE 48 MINUTES
we need this win
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Lakerqueen on Tue Apr 29, 2003 5:01 pm

Well, let's look at it this way. It would be VERY, VERY nice if the Lakers win tonight. However, don't forget the Sacramento series last year. The Lakers got themselves down 3-2 and came back and won the last two games. Not that I want to be in that situation, but I won't completely give up on them if they lose tonight. It would be much more comforting and relieving to be up 3-2 instead of being down 3-2, but I don't think that losing tonight will end all hope of winning the series.
Lakerqueen

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Apr 29, 2003 5:10 pm

Guys, and everyone else...

Discuss Game 4 in the Gameday forum - http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=175

Not here... Thanks...
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Return to Lakers Discussion