Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby Chillbongo on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:07 am

Yeah I saw that. My only guess is that MWP/Kobe are such freaks that they have their own personal training regimens not documented by Laker staff not and not done at Laker facilities. Who knows..
Chillbongo

Postby Ras Algethi on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:06 pm

At Kobe's age and mileage we know he sits some practices out so its not surprising. Besides, Kobe does his own stuff outside of practice as well.

Regarding Metta's weight, he just had surgery, im not surprised if he put on 5-10lbs.
The most important image ever taken in 3D.
Ras Algethi
CL Global Moderator

Postby Finwë on Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:05 pm

thkthebest wrote:I am not at all surprised by the idiot Ebanks having the least amount of training sessions.

Also not surprised by Nash being at the top.

But I'm surprised Kobe and Ron are so low while a guy like Duhon is so high.

Kobe puts up a lot of work on his own.. I read that he usually wakes up REALLY early and hits the local (newport) gym for a couple of hours.
That's before practice with the team
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby Finwë on Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Doc Brown wrote:
wcsoldier81 wrote:
Bengi #AllDay ‏@DevinEbanks3 19 April
Ya boy no need no practice coz he da beast #Iversonflow #Prangleshata

I hope the people that were baggin' on MDA to play this sorry a** piece of s*** realize there was good reason not to.

DUI + Fats*** + Not giving two s***s about practice = Get the hell off the Lakers

What a scrub. Ohh I'm not playing, I'll just become a fata** and collect my paycheck. Good luck with the rapping career. :freak2:

Either he deleted the tweet or that was just a joke by wcsoldier
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby lakersin4 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:32 pm

Kobe said the thought of retirement comes from the off the court stuff, asking yourself if you want to continue preparing so hard for every game. It's not surprising to see he's been taking it easy.
lakersin4

Postby JoelMyersScrotalSack on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:43 pm

Ebanks doesn't even deserve to be in the D-league

Ultimate scrub
JoelMyersScrotalSack

Postby Forward Three on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:21 pm

kenzo wrote:
Showtime.Revival.05 wrote:wow ebanks is seriously just a bum. 13% body fat and the least training sessions? the way he's acting youd think this guy was set for life, not some scrub who should be trying a hell of a lot harder to earn a place in the nba

meanwhile, holy s*** props to hill, sacre, and morris. 3% body fat is ridiculous

They must be measuring BF the wrong way. Not even best of the bodybuilders at the Olympia have BF that low.

Yeah, they probably just have one of those scales with the bioelectrical body fat measurement. Those can be hilariously off the mark.
Forward Three

Postby JGC on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:21 pm

Chillbongo wrote:Yeah I saw that. My only guess is that MWP/Kobe are such freaks that they have their own personal training regimens not documented by Laker staff not and not done at Laker facilities. Who knows..

Yeah, well, maybe it's the same for Ebanks then? Haha. Who knows.
JGC

Postby Forward Three on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:27 pm

lakersin4 wrote:Kobe said the thought of retirement comes from the off the court stuff, asking yourself if you want to continue preparing so hard for every game. It's not surprising to see he's been taking it easy.

Well, I mean, of course it comes from the off the court stuff, that's work! once the lights are on, that may be 'the job' but it sure as hell isn't a grind.
Forward Three

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion