Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby The Rock on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:57 pm

Saw this on LG

Woah look at Ebanks :man10:

http://i.imgur.com/2gNkaFE.jpg
Image

Props to sidthekid871
User avatar
The Rock
CL Twitter Team
 
Posts: 19991
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: Smackdown Hotel

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby Forward Three on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Also kind of interesting to see Dwight's actual in-season weight being closer to 260 than 280+ that he likes to claim.
Forward Three

 
Posts: 4595
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:17 pm

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby dj vitus on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:59 pm

Speaking of Ebanks, if we keep 13 on our playoff roster, does that mean he gets the boot? Kobe wouldn't be on the roster, obviously, but we would keep Jordan Hill, Goudelock, and basically everyone else.
"Why are they blocking out all the good stuff? They let Sarah Jessica Parker's face on TV and she looks like a foot!!"
User avatar
dj vitus

 
Posts: 9480
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:59 pm
Location: Walnut, CA by way of Laaaas Vegas!

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby thkthebest on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:42 pm

I am not at all surprised by the idiot Ebanks having the least amount of training sessions.

Also not surprised by Nash being at the top.

But I'm surprised Kobe and Ron are so low while a guy like Duhon is so high.
thkthebest

 
Posts: 3954
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:59 pm

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby Alleyhoops on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:59 pm

thkthebest wrote:I am not at all surprised by the idiot Ebanks having the least amount of training sessions.

Also not surprised by Nash being at the top.

But I'm surprised Kobe and Ron are so low while a guy like Duhon is so high.

Kobe's position makes sense to me. He has been exhausting himself and I'm sure he's monitoring and using his down time to re-charge as best he can. I also wouldn't be surprised if coaches and trainers told him to lighten the load and ease off the workouts a bit.

Ebanks :man10:
Image
User avatar
Alleyhoops

 
Posts: 4294
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:08 pm
Location: Culver City California

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby 432J on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:30 am

why the hell is ebanks still on the team?

guy is flat out terrible. when guys like duhon, morris, and sacre are getting more PT than you, that's how you know you don't belong in the NBA
:man10:
Image
User avatar
432J

 
Posts: 4783
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:54 pm
Location: Sherbrooke, Quebec

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby wcsoldier81 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:08 am

Bengi #AllDay ‏@DevinEbanks3 19 April
Ya boy no need no practice coz he da beast #Iversonflow #Prangleshata
wcsoldier81

 
Posts: 6420
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:20 am

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby S.R.05 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:49 am

wow ebanks is seriously just a bum. 13% body fat and the least training sessions? the way he's acting youd think this guy was set for life, not some scrub who should be trying a hell of a lot harder to earn a place in the nba

meanwhile, holy s*** props to hill, sacre, and morris. 3% body fat is ridiculous
Hindsight is 20/20
User avatar
S.R.05
Clublakers Analyst
 
Posts: 11366
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 9:18 pm
Location: Chatsworth, CA

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby kenzo on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:08 am

wcsoldier81 wrote:
Bengi #AllDay ‏@DevinEbanks3 19 April
Ya boy no need no practice coz he da beast #Iversonflow #Prangleshata

LOL, what a dumb*** I was right about this moron since day one :man9:
User avatar
kenzo

 
Posts: 5970
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:06 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby Ariza3 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:25 am

wcsoldier81 wrote:
Bengi #AllDay ‏@DevinEbanks3 19 April
Ya boy no need no practice coz he da beast #Iversonflow #Prangleshata


hahaha! "pringles hater"

dude does not like dantoni. ebanks has talent weve seen flashes of it on both ends, but he has to work harder and show it in practice and in the garbage time hes gotten. dantoni gets set in his rotations and only injury can change it, sometimes not even that.

i feel bad for ebanks but hes only damaged himself with his dui which got him benched for along time after playing a lot during a stretch, and the fact that he has like 0 practice sessions only shows his immaturity level and lack of effort. figures he wont get to play so why try type mentality. which is true with dantoni but not a good way to go about it.

he'll be gone next year and buried on someone else's bench but i do hope he cleans his act up and works harder for his next team bc hes got talent he just has to want it and be given a real opportunity. he was given one with the lakers once or twice and blew it. had a couple good games but things outside of the game and practice sure are reasons he was benched.
Image
User avatar
Ariza3

 
Posts: 4711
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby davriver290 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:38 am

wow.... found it funny that he admitted to being a "pringles hater"

not really good to have a cancer on this team right now...
Sessions, Kobe, Metta, Gasol, Bynum
User avatar
davriver290

 
Posts: 5711
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:14 pm

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby davriver290 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:38 am

wow.... found it funny that he admitted to being a "pringles hater"

not really good to have a cancer on this team right now...
Sessions, Kobe, Metta, Gasol, Bynum
User avatar
davriver290

 
Posts: 5711
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:14 pm

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby kenzo on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:41 am

Showtime.Revival.05 wrote:wow ebanks is seriously just a bum. 13% body fat and the least training sessions? the way he's acting youd think this guy was set for life, not some scrub who should be trying a hell of a lot harder to earn a place in the nba

meanwhile, holy s*** props to hill, sacre, and morris. 3% body fat is ridiculous

They must be measuring BF the wrong way. Not even best of the bodybuilders at the Olympia have BF that low.
User avatar
kenzo

 
Posts: 5970
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:06 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby therealdeal on Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:01 am

Forward Three wrote:Also kind of interesting to see Dwight's actual in-season weight being closer to 260 than 280+ that he likes to claim.

This interested me more than that idiot Ebanks.

Metta, Pau, and Howard are all the same basic weight class. Interesting.

No wonder Howard said he feels like he isn't 100%. I'm sure he would like to get his weight up. And I thought Metta came into the season much ligher than that? Wasn't he down to 250 something?
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40322
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby karacha on Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:27 am

Dwight's in season weight is normally just under 270. Yahoo lists him at 265 actually. He said (in an early interview) that he was lighter this season, because he was recovering from the back surgery, and therefore was not able to lift as much as he normally does. Although, frankly, I kind of like what he does when he is lighter. He is still freakishly strong, so maybe he should just bulk up close to 270, which will still allow him to be faster and more nimble. There is no need to be close to 275 or 280. Everyone is playing fast, athletic basketball these days anyway.

Pau has 3 inches on Howard, so his weight is not a surprise.

Metta gained some weight, yes. But still looks good. Much better then when he was close to 270.
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
User avatar
karacha
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 37447
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:20 pm

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby therealdeal on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:02 am

karacha wrote:Dwight's in season weight is normally just under 270. Yahoo lists him at 265 actually. He said (in an early interview) that he was lighter this season, because he was recovering from the back surgery, and therefore was not able to lift as much as he normally does. Although, frankly, I kind of like what he does when he is lighter. He is still freakishly strong, so maybe he should just bulk up close to 270, which will still allow him to be faster and more nimble. There is no need to be close to 275 or 280. Everyone is playing fast, athletic basketball these days anyway.

I want him heavier than 265 though. I'd like he and Pau somewhere near 270 and Metta somewhere near 245-250.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40322
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby karacha on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:05 am

It should be easy for Dwight to get to 270. Pau was never that heavy though, and Metta... I agree. He is at his best when his weight is just under 250.
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
User avatar
karacha
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 37447
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:20 pm

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby Doc Brown on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:05 am

wcsoldier81 wrote:
Bengi #AllDay ‏@DevinEbanks3 19 April
Ya boy no need no practice coz he da beast #Iversonflow #Prangleshata


I hope the people that were baggin' on MDA to play this sorry a** piece of s*** realize there was good reason not to.

DUI + Fats*** + Not giving two s***s about practice = Get the hell off the Lakers

What a scrub. Ohh I'm not playing, I'll just become a fata** and collect my paycheck. Good luck with the rapping career. :freak2:
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
User avatar
Doc Brown

 
Posts: 19446
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby Aonex on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:07 am

Maybe they should have sent him to the D-League
In the real world, the day Steph awoke at 9 a.m. to begin his Ustream show, Kobe Bryant probably awoke at the same time, even if it was 6 a.m. in California, and lifted weights.
User avatar
Aonex

 
Posts: 5423
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 11:04 pm
Location: NYC

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby Doc Brown on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:09 am

Aonex wrote:Maybe they should have sent him to the D-League


Or weight watchers.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
User avatar
Doc Brown

 
Posts: 19446
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby JGC on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:10 am

Anyone else kind of surprised seeing Kobe and MWP so low? I thought both those guys would be closer to the top of the list. That's for the time period Oct through early April and both those guys are next to Jordan Hill who has been out since January?

What exactly is a 'performance session'?
JGC

 
Posts: 3781
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 am

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby therealdeal on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:16 am

karacha wrote:It should be easy for Dwight to get to 270. Pau was never that heavy though, and Metta... I agree. He is at his best when his weight is just under 250.

Yeah Dwight should be no problem and I know Pau has never been a heavy guy... Maybe I jumped the gun on him. Less weight means less pressure on his now balky feet and knees.

Definitely though Metta has to cut down again. He's too heavy to move his feet the way he should.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40322
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby Chillbongo on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:23 am

JGC wrote:Anyone else kind of surprised seeing Kobe and MWP so low? I thought both those guys would be closer to the top of the list. That's for the time period Oct through early April and both those guys are next to Jordan Hill who has been out since January?

What exactly is a 'performance session'?


Nah, look at the date April 4. Metta was in the midst of a torn meniscus and Kobe a) spent himself on the court more than anyone b) is perinially injured and tells no one c) is old d) has Tim Grover and does personal training regimens that probably school whatever the rest of the Lakers are doing.

He has a tailored training program to his body given all the mileage, he can't go in and do whatever normal "building" workouts the rest of the guys are doing. I guess Nash was going hard but now he has hamstring and back problems
User avatar
Chillbongo

 
Posts: 3242
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:25 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby pound4pound1 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:29 am

wcsoldier81 wrote:
Bengi #AllDay ‏@DevinEbanks3 19 April
Ya boy no need no practice coz he da beast #Iversonflow #Prangleshata




we dont need this attitude on the squad...we shoulda Stephen Jackson'd this lazy POS
.
Jerry Buss wrote:One of the biggest reasons I bought the Lakers was to beat the Celtics …..you just got it into your soul that you couldn't stand the Celtics anymore
User avatar
pound4pound1

 
Posts: 6345
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:47 am
Location: 818 LAKER NATION

Re: Lakers performance tracking board at Practice

Postby JGC on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:04 am

Chillbongo wrote:
JGC wrote:Anyone else kind of surprised seeing Kobe and MWP so low? I thought both those guys would be closer to the top of the list. That's for the time period Oct through early April and both those guys are next to Jordan Hill who has been out since January?

What exactly is a 'performance session'?


Nah, look at the date April 4. Metta was in the midst of a torn meniscus and Kobe a) spent himself on the court more than anyone b) is perinially injured and tells no one c) is old d) has Tim Grover and does personal training regimens that probably school whatever the rest of the Lakers are doing.

He has a tailored training program to his body given all the mileage, he can't go in and do whatever normal "building" workouts the rest of the guys are doing. I guess Nash was going hard but now he has hamstring and back problems


Yeah but that's when it was last updated. Look at the right column. "Total sessions since 10/2/12". And Kobe and MWP are as low as Jordan Hill who has basically done nothing since January.
JGC

 
Posts: 3781
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 am

Next

Return to Lakers Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.